Forum › Posts by Sky-Ventus

joined May 15, 2021

I dont know much about love relationships i consider myself very incapable of having one but if someone does not have time for one... Then why have it in the first place? I mean sure love is illogical and makes you take stupid decisions... But why?

joined May 15, 2021

Someone said... MOTIVATION?

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

You better keep translating,otherwise it's your turn to be covered in hickies,tossed in a bush,and money sprinkled all over you.

Moshi moshi keisatsu desuka?

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Its been a long day... Without this my friend

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Oh yes... The lood is good 7w7

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Oh yes... The lood is good 7w7

joined May 15, 2021

I can't be the only one who's tired of these extremely shallow yuri stories? I just don't get the appeal other than decent art, what do you guys who enjoy this enjoy about it? Just wondering.

I like more grounded stories where there's a character with major real issues and it's not just..... kiddy pool level writing.

Sometimes I want to watch Parasite and sometimes I want to watch Scary Movie 3. I can enjoy both because I derive pleasure from different aspects of them.

What do ppl enjoy about fried potato chips? Theyre fast to do and tasty, well something like that here, sometimes i dong want something so elaborate to "eat"

Sky-Ventus
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 20:10
joined May 15, 2021

Is it me or there are pages missing?

Chapter 88 has 12 pages. What do you think is missing?

Then its just me, i couldnt think the chapte was gonna end like that hahaha

Sky-Ventus
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 20:10
joined May 15, 2021

Chapter 88 has 12 pages. What do you think is missing?

Then its just me, i couldnt think the chapte was gonna end like that hahaha

joined May 15, 2021

Well there is always the option of occasional threesome :v

Sky-Ventus
School Zone discussion 02 Oct 16:32
joined May 15, 2021

joined May 15, 2021

Chapter 5 is so on point. I really hate people exposing VTubers' real identity just to gain attention. I remember there was this one guy on YouTube exposing them sa blatantly, I'm glad he's reported now. You liked the Vtuber because he/she was fun to watch not because you wanna marry the person behind, so the idea of being disillusioned because you don't like how they look irl, is completely on you.

Yessss that! Not sure if anyone cares but, the whole point of Vtubers in the first place is liking their personality and persona. Most of the time they aren’t even playing their characters anymore, but because their personalities matches so well with their persona you could barely tell the differences between what’s reality and what isn’t. And 99% of the time videos of Vtubers “breaking” out of character is them talking about a sensitive or serious topic. Again, they are playing a character, but you can tell they genuinely enjoy the job that they are doing; in a way where everything feels enjoyable. And even if they eventually break character, you still have that connection as a fan who is there to support them as a fan, and only a fan. You aren’t special and posting videos about who is behind the screen, or knowing that information doesn’t make you special either. Sorry not sorry.

Bold of you to assume we want to have such information to feel special... Some of us just want to know bc of a SHEER and PURE curiosity for knowing the kind of person behind

last edited at Oct 1, 2021 11:45PM

joined May 15, 2021

Hehhehehhehehehahahahhahahahaha i love this

joined May 15, 2021

This artist... I know this artist... It made that Coco goodbye doujin... Sniff.... Eh? Why im tearing....

joined May 15, 2021

Is this the final extra?

joined May 15, 2021

Chinese dress = Horny overload
And thats a fact

joined May 15, 2021

Thats a pretty cool pose

joined May 15, 2021

There's no way you could just rent a horse like that... or is there?!

Where i live we can... Or we could at least

last edited at Sep 22, 2021 3:05PM

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Me who supports OlderMC: being bad... It makes me happy.jpg

joined May 15, 2021

SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE CAUSE THIS IS HOT DAMN

joined May 15, 2021

When you want to get a girlfriend: Page 3

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Ante la duda (?

La mas tetuda ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mis pensamientos exactamente. XD
En otras palabras, hay que ser tonta del culo para no elegir a la bruja!

Hermanos mios....

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Wtf im reading and why i cant stop reading? Is like a twitch linked game where the chat can either help or troll the streamer XD

joined May 15, 2021

Technically theyre safe, they havent done anything more than a couple of secret kisses soooo... Yeah still safe

joined May 15, 2021

SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP AUUU!! AUUU!! AUUU! AUUU!!