Forum › Posts by Eggsnrice

Eggsnrice
School Zone discussion 11 Jun 22:58
joined Mar 24, 2021

Ah page 8. Did not know how much I needed that “DAB ME UP” imagery from Yatsude.

Eggsnrice
How to Kiss discussion 27 May 06:55
joined Mar 24, 2021

Considering Nami’s history with Arlong I can see her having an aversion to males.

On a side note got a feeling Yamato could potentially lean on the more sapphic side. Reason being she’s trying to be Oden and Oden had a whole ass harem. Just a hunch.

Eggsnrice
How to Kiss discussion 27 May 06:48
joined Mar 24, 2021

A couple of tidybits about Nami's sexuality, including Oda's comments here

"did she learn that toxic attitude from Robin's wicked tongue?"
well first of all what a stupid sexist comment for a interviwer to make about a character hating another purposefully despicable character. secondly, i'm sure nami learned other things from robin's wicked tongue.

I think that’s in reference to Robin’s occasionally very dark sense of humor/vernacular but yeah agreed.

Eggsnrice
joined Mar 24, 2021
Kaidoshin-1472870511940374531-img1

This pair took way too long to get here. Bianca straight up has body pillows of Yuze.

joined Mar 24, 2021

Sooooo… new ship?

joined Mar 24, 2021

The Author’s messages at the end about her son are so wholesome

Eggsnrice
joined Mar 24, 2021

The author is fucking with us on purpose at this point

You realize this now?

Eggsnrice
joined Mar 24, 2021

Random question, was that really a Jeep in the orginal work, or was that something the translator put in. And a follow up question, if that really is a Jeep, does the author a get product placement deal for it? I mean, I can't see a lot yuri otaku running out and buying Jeeps.

Edit: Maybe Jeep could put out a special limited Miss Sunflower addition, then the otaku would be tripping over themselves to get one.

It’s clearly a Joop not a Jeep. Jokes aside don’t think it counts as product placement due to the logo not being clearly drawn. If you look back none of the logos technically say Jeep or are the Jeep logo. Pretty sure it’s a WcDonalds situation.

joined Mar 24, 2021

Is the name a parody?

joined Mar 24, 2021

They need to fuck and make up or make up and fuck. Either sequence is fine really.

Eggsnrice
joined Mar 24, 2021

Anyone else feel like this is somehow going to have a supernatural element?

Eggsnrice
joined Mar 24, 2021

Wait is the implication that they’re zombies? Considering how fungus relate to insect zombies and the chapter we find out about these fatal injuries is called “fungus gnat”. Pretty suspicious stuff.

joined Mar 24, 2021

Still feel like the teacher is a red herring

Eggsnrice
joined Mar 24, 2021

This subtext is really turning into some toptext

joined Mar 24, 2021

For anyone else who didn't know what the author meant by genderbender yuri vs pure yuri and was a bit confusion like me(looked it up):

seems like a lot of 'GB-yuri' stuff is basicly man in female-body doing ecchi/haremy yuri stuff, aimed at straight-man and their fantasies. Basicly a traditional straight story, but MC has female body

edit: I think I got it right, can be wrong tho

Sounds about right. Personally I’ve got qualms with the gender-bent genre cause it seems tedious. Like what’s the point of the character being a guy, I guess shock factor, but like girls can do the exact same thing and literally nothing would be different. Just write a het story at that point, or make it transgender cause then at least you’d have some logical reason and not some degenerate fantasy. This is coming from a straight male.

That being said, whatever floats your boat I guess. I’ll keep to my wholesome/slapstick series with occasional angst/drama. And people can keep to their fantasies.

last edited at Apr 5, 2022 8:09PM

joined Mar 24, 2021

Did I get double pranked? It seems like just a normal chapter…

Eggsnrice
joined Mar 24, 2021
93371048_p0

Aight but how the fuck has the Succubi not been on this site yet.

joined Mar 24, 2021

Aight but no one talking about Magenta with Sulfur? I’m guessing that’ll be the main ship for the magical girl side from now on. Honestly was expecting Sulfur with Azul considering Sulfur seemed to be a bit sadistic and obviously with Azul being a masochist could’ve been a nice dynamic but hey who knows. Also I’m assuming Magenta Sulfur will be the main ship cause it’ll probably be the case of Magenta’s desires were manifested when corrupted or something like that.

Eggsnrice
Saki discussion 16 Mar 14:02
joined Mar 24, 2021

Wait so did what’s his name just get snapped out of existence lol, cause he does not exist in the flashback of the club formation. (I mean he practically didn’t exist throughout the entire series but that’s besides the point)

joined Mar 24, 2021

He seems like a good dude… I feel like, the majority of the time in stories where the guy is a full on antagonistic force, the author usually doesn’t give them much character depth/relatability. That being said can totally see a misunderstanding scenario but that’s pretty standard.

Eggsnrice
joined Mar 24, 2021

Basically a post-scarcity scenario. Can't help but feel it'll all come crashing down since we aren't allowed to have nice things, but who knows, maybe for once ... ? Naw.

In a world where anything’s possible, who knows? Maybe we can have nice things.

Eggsnrice
joined Mar 24, 2021

Switched swap with swop? Or is swop an actual secondary spelling of swap?

joined Mar 24, 2021

I remember reading this one somewhere. Mangadex?

joined Mar 24, 2021

That afterword though

Eggsnrice
joined Mar 24, 2021

I wonder if the last page is so depressing looking due to perhaps Christmas being the editor’s birthday with the cake and all.