Forum › Posts by dfordii

joined Jul 8, 2020

The web novel is one of the best stories I've ever read. Not just one of the best yuri stories, one of the best stories period. It's like 'The Count of Monte Cristo'-level good. Sadly, the English translations are not very far along (because translating novels takes forever and is a pain in the ass). But if you are thinking about machine translating it, don't do it. This is a story worth waiting for.

I already read the web novel with translation machine. While its true that using translation machine is confusing af but i manage to get the gist of the story and i agree that it is one of the most beautiful story i ever read and im so happy that it is a yuri story. I wish i can understand more the details and i definitely would love to read the proper translation. You're right, this story is worth waiting for.

This series also spawned a very high quality audio drama that cannot be translated. In the last chapter of the novel, JYY writes a song for JX with lyrics so beautiful I cried. The audio drama used the lyrics to produce an original track, it's an absolute banger

I'd love to hear that! I wish i can understand the audio drama. Is the content of the audio drama same with the novel? or there are differences?

If you're still in school and think you will be a lifelong yuri fan, go learn Chinese. It's a very hard language to pick up, but the next 50 years there's going to be so much more high quality content coming out of China. This series alone has a manhua putting out weekly full color chapters with insanely high art quality, a 36-episode audio drama, a hardcover book published, merch on Taobao, and an 50k fan community on Weibo that is putting out fan art constantly. There's already so much talent, investment, and fan support for yuri in a market 10x as big as Japan, and it's growing every year. Yes, the best content may get translated, but there's nothing comparable to consuming it in the original language because so much gets lost in translation.

Wow. The series really that big in China? Well im not in school anymore but i guess now more reason to start learning Chinese

joined Jul 8, 2020

Go Aki gooooo

joined Jul 8, 2020

When i read the manga ending i come here because i hate what they did with historia and ymir. Now when the anime ending i come back here again with exactly the same reason lol

joined Jul 8, 2020

Why the separate rooms tho...?

joined Jul 8, 2020

No more translation for this series?

joined Jul 8, 2020

Alright, who wants to bet that big sis is in love with the childhood friend? Especially with that little blush on pg. 6.

If that the case then poly way is the only way, letsgoo

joined Jul 8, 2020

I think this story is amazing in so many ways

joined Jul 8, 2020

Oh, i always knew it would be sayaka kasumi, but they ALREADY dating? good for them good for them

joined Jul 8, 2020

Eh.. Just got in this series and realizing that it is dropped... Why is this dropped? :((( i wish they will continue this

joined Jul 8, 2020

These idiots useless lesbian arghhhhh!

joined Jul 8, 2020

Well, the ending is okay at least. I just hope we had timeskip when Mai is an adult tho...

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

As far as I can tell the raws haven't updated since April which is a huge bummer cause this was a huge chapter.

I think the author said they got covid last month, so maybe that's why there's no update for a while

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

Pretty obvious at this point, but still nice to hear from Weiwei. Now the real question is, what about mom? lol

Youzi must be in cloud nine, her ship about to sail lol

joined Jul 8, 2020

Feel bad for Mai, but at this point everyone would cheer for Nanao and Asumi. Did the author forget about Mai? lol

joined Jul 8, 2020

Huh? Next is the last? Is it getting axed.. Because the age gap? Too bad, i really like this story tho :( and there's so much things that still can get explored, like the relationship with Mai's mom

joined Jul 8, 2020

Come on Aki, get the girl!

joined Jul 8, 2020

Nadeshiko is great and all but im on team Jun with this one. I think there's some hint that akane indeed feels something to jun and i would feel bad if that means nothing at the end

joined Jul 8, 2020

I really like the story and used to enjoy it so much. Still coming back here once in a while. The story still good and im happy with all the progress between Shiina and Mimi. But i just can't enjoy it as much as before. Its been like 3 years and i still can't get over Seiran. It hurt every time im coming back here and seeing Ari. Poor girl, i want to hug you.

joined Jul 8, 2020

Momo : Momo is really happy....

Me too Momo, me too

joined Jul 8, 2020

The last one i think its saying that Mai indeed "love" Tae, like, they "like" Mochi in store but they "love" Freshly made Mochi. So in Mai eyes, all her friends are Mochi in store because she "like" them but Tae is Freshly made Mochi because she "love" Her. Same (mochi) but different feelings of "like/love", thats why she remembered her conversation with Yuki back then.

Maybe, lol

last edited at Feb 27, 2023 8:02PM

joined Jul 8, 2020

Everyone is cheering for Nanao, well of course, we've been with Nanao for awhile and grown attached to her, meanwhile we don't know anything about Mai, so no attachment to her.

Hope we got to see more Mai next, i mean, from the start i want to support Mai but since i dont know anything about her, its kind of hard, and as for now, Nanao seems like a better choice so far

joined Jul 8, 2020

These last few chapters really show how mature Yuki is, maybe, lol

Andd since Mai started to realize her feelings (hopefully) things are going to get more exciting

joined Jul 8, 2020

these fluffy useless lesbians......

dfordii
joined Jul 8, 2020

These balls of fluff, really...

joined Jul 8, 2020

Mai is not clueless at all.... isn't she?