Forum › Posts by Hexa

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Anyone knows what is the latest chapter for this? I know they translation is out up to ch5 but I was wondering if this is one of those cases where the raws are further ahead. Last chapter's cliffhanger was too strong and I really want to know what happens next, even if I can't read it.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Does Azul's new transformation name mean something?

Of the meanings Wiki gives my money's on

Verglas, a climbing term referring to a thin coating of glaze ice on rock (also of common usage in French)

given her ice-themed powerset.

Makes sense. Thanks.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Does Azul's new transformation name mean something?

last edited at Mar 24, 2021 5:38PM

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Where is she getting all those outfits? Some specialized shop for high schoolers?

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Hexa posted:

Hexa posted:

Did they ever mention if the magical girls can also power up similarly to the villains or if they also have some sort of ranking system?

They power up with the power of love and friendship. No. I don't think it was mentioned so far.

It's interesting that they still haven't mentioned if the magical girls also have something similar to the stars ranking, even more now that they are starting to look underleveled. It's time for the magical girls training arc.

In fact from what we saw so far it seems like Magical Girls do power up just from your standard, classic, hard training. That's how Azul got stronger after all.

Oh, you're right. I guess I just dismissed it as some joke on battle manga. Still, they really do need to level up a bit.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Hexa posted:

Did they ever mention if the magical girls can also power up similarly to the villains or if they also have some sort of ranking system?

They power up with the power of love and friendship. No. I don't think it was mentioned so far.

It's interesting that they still haven't mentioned if the magical girls also have something similar to the stars ranking, even more now that they are starting to look underleveled. It's time for the magical girls training arc.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

The latest chapter shows that Onee-san doesn’t even know what WiFi is, and I think that raises many questions about her upbringing. Also, it might be just me but I think it is implied at the end that she finally had sex with Otone which raises, yet again, even more questions of where this story is going. I wonder if it’s going to go full dark or somehow have a redemption arc after a time skip or something.

last edited at Mar 18, 2021 2:37AM

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

last edited at Mar 18, 2021 1:47AM

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Somehow I feel like this is just rape with extra steps.

Hexa
School Zone discussion 01 Mar 15:14
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Not gonnna lie, I'd rather have more chapters of Matsuri and Kishiya than this.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

This is the manga of the year. Brilliant stuff, but obviously the kind of individuals running this place these days don't appreciate it.

Yep. Not everyone appreciate true art. I'm saying this unironically since I love this manga. Sadly I'm guessing won't be updated here anymore.

A few people expressed their desire to see this back here but it was made clear that that isn't happening. The admins are free to decide what they allow here and what not, so just gotta accept it.

When and where was that decided?

I was being kinda sarcastic there, but back in December Thorbelisk asked in Dynasty Cafe and got an answer that it was going to be updated but then nothing happened, and then more recently gedolkari said they were just too lazy to update it. If you take that plus the almost a year without any update you get that this is not exactly welcome here (even though there're comments of people asking for the uploads). If anything maybe it'd be best to just lock this thread so we can forget about it.

last edited at Feb 28, 2021 12:57AM

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

This is the manga of the year. Brilliant stuff, but obviously the kind of individuals running this place these days don't appreciate it.

Yep. Not everyone appreciate true art. I'm saying this unironically since I love this manga. Sadly I'm guessing won't be updated here anymore.

A few people expressed their desire to see this back here but it was made clear that that isn't happening. The admins are free to decide what they allow here and what not, so just gotta accept it.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Just the other day I was reminded of this after reading a one-shot by the same mangaka
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1213680

And I think the mangaka should stick to just one-shots for the stories or maybe sort them by arc or just release longer chapters because right now it's really hard to follow the flow of each couple's story. And trying to go back and re-read any couple's story is a real pain since they seem to appear at random.

Hexa
School Zone discussion 10 Feb 21:50
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I'm not sure what to feel about the student council pres, for now she just comes out as annoying but I bet we are about to get her background story arc so I'll wait until then to make my final opinion of her.

last edited at Feb 10, 2021 9:52PM

Hexa
Melon Melon discussion 04 Jan 15:21
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Thanks, Gendo!

The publication order for Eclair / Onee-loli is:

Eclair, Blanche, Parfait, Bleue, Parfait Two, Rouge, Parfait Three, Orange.

There's a sequel Onee-loli anthology, but I'm not sure if we've got it categorized here properly. There's probably also more food yuri anthologies, but I'm not too sure of them!

Edit: Lilliwyt was kind enough to let me know that Yen Press has published all five of Eclair in the US, you can find their info page here. The Itou Hachi stories in Bleue and Rouge are not present in their releases, though. They are here and here.

Oh, thanks for the list! I've got some reading to do now.

Edit. After doing some search I found that there's a new one titled Syrup. Even more stuff to read now.

last edited at Jan 4, 2021 3:23PM

Hexa
Melon Melon discussion 04 Jan 02:05
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I'm not entirely sure of the question, but if it's purely the Onee-loli anthologies you're after, there's 3 volumes that could presumably be read in order. One, Two, Three. From my understanding, none of the volumes have been completely translated yet!

Yes those, thank you! But, IIRC there where also other anthologies that had different food names at the beginning (which also included other topics besides Onee-loli but for now I want to start with only the Onee-loli ones), do you also happen to know how many of those variants are there? (Like, is the "Parfait" version the first one?)

last edited at Jan 4, 2021 2:33AM

Hexa
Melon Melon discussion 04 Jan 01:45
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Random question, is the anthology complete? Also, I remember there were several anthologies with slightly different names, does anyone happen to know all the names and order of release? I'd like to binge read the whole set.

Hexa
School Zone discussion 30 Dec 16:51
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I'm not sure why but this chapter felt kind of off... In any case, I hope we get a proper confession, free of misunderstandings, between the next 2 volumes at least.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

This is OrangePekoe's response from when I asked about it in Dynasty Cafe:

My answer is equally cryptic and uncertain, but I'm hoping to get it updated within the next week. I'm not familiar with the series nor the circumstances of the scanlator change, but this can be extra troublesome for us if whoever is uploading the series is not familiar with the reasons for the change or either of the two (or more) groups involved. Most likely, the uploader was not reading the series until a request was made, and when Ikki dropped(?) it, their requests stopped coming in, thus the uploader in question would not have had the knowledge that new releases were coming at all. This is just a guess, though.

Until recently I was not reading every single thread, and only came upon the troubles with getting the series updated when I happened upon its thread randomly. Had I not, your post would be the first one to alert me to that fact. Even reading every post, there will surely be items I'll miss. So, anyone is always welcome to bring up questions related to the site here, I appreciate them.

Oh, I found the message and since it was 3 weeks ago I guess that's the final saying on that. Too bad since today mangadex isn't loading for me.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I'd really like an answer to why this isn't on here still as well. There's no way it has to do with the content, since stuff like Oshikko-sensei is posted here. Guess I'll try the general discussion thread.

Did they say anything? Today got released the end of vol5, now that's 3 whole volumes ahead of what's here.

Hexa
School Zone discussion 20 Dec 16:56
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

The way Yatsude slowly but surely approached the situation was gold.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

What are the odds that 9 out of 10 "friends" are crazy?

Hexa
Yuru Oyako discussion 15 Dec 01:29
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I’m glad for Taiyaki expanding her official market audience. I’m not the kind of person to pay for subscriptions so I’ll wait for the equivalent to volume releases. I do understand the feelings of the people who can’t afford to subscribe to read the newest chapter the second it gets released but I also understand that Taiyaki needs money to live so that’s just how life is.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Ch30 released. Too bad it stopped being updated here since Mangadex has been giving timeout errors as of late. I wonder what made it not suitable to be updated here, maybe too lolicon or too prone to drama? Or the group working on it has some rule against reuploads?

Hexa
School Zone discussion 30 Nov 22:59
Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Did anyone else notice that the Inn's name includes the word "Yuri"? (海百合館).