Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

ended better than I expected it to, I'm pleasantly surprised

Queen Bee
Aya's Shop discussion 01 Jun 07:22
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Personally I didn't have any trouble reading it, but I can safely say I didn't like it. Rape is a definite no from me, even in the weird sort-of-consensual-but-not-really way that it's presented here. I can see why it didn't have the rape tag, but I still wish it did because I would rather not have had that sprung on me without warning

Queen Bee
Image Comments 31 May 22:07
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020
E0jjqegucai_4rq-orig

From the thumbnail I thought this was Chris x Miku from Symphogear for a second

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Aw, prez wanted them to get together all along. I guess she’s not as much of an airhead as Koiko thought

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Ooh this was creepy and I loved it! I especially enjoyed how the characters mentioning that Emi only cared about eating foreshadowed the zombie twist

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Okay, so how long before we officially need a harem tag for this one?

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Both harem and feminism are suck. And feminism is even worse because harem at least works with yuri. Seriously? I guess the author is pretty low.

wow that sure is a take on... something, I guess

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Bruh moment I was reading the previous comments and I was wondering why everyone is still so mad at Ito but then the dates went past March and I was like "wait what?" Turns out I've been reading comments last year XD

lol I did the same exact thing

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Am I the only one who thinks selfcest shouldn’t apply to these two? Like yeah they share a body, but they’re definitely two separate people

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

i'm so scared of how this is going to end

Saaaaame. I know it probably won't end happily, but I still can't stop myself from reading it

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

I'm genuinely worried for every character in this series

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Yeah, I don't think this series could have ended any other way. It was really sad from start to finish, just seeing a world populated with traumatized people who couldn't break the cycle. I hope Shio manages to take the unconditional love part to heart without falling into the same pit as Satou and hurting more people, but it seems pretty unlikely given the themes of the story.

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

You love to see it

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Also, being poly, I can personally vouch that timid, soft-spoken types are great at collecting partners. That "I want to take care of them" factor is very powerful.

Wait a minute, I’m a timid, soft-spoken type... is this why people in my friend group keep crushing on/confessing to me???

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

umm.

Right? I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who was caught off-guard by the vampire girl

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

wow this sure is the story now

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Ahh~ The abuse tag worried me but that wholesome ending is all I need. I wish them the best in their future lives together.

Yeah stories with the abuse tag are always a bit of a risky click, but it feels so worth it when it ends happily

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Adorable

Queen Bee
taste discussion 15 Feb 03:42
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

the fangs are definitely impressive on the first page, but on the last one they honestly aren't that much longer than mine

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

...is it bad that I’m not rooting for the two succubi to get together anymore?

Queen Bee
Image Comments 13 Feb 15:07
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020
Dgi2avjwsaeotra-orig

I’ve seen a lot of Girls Und Panzer content here recently, so much so that I actually started watching the show to see why so many yuri fans like it

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

tfw no cute wolf gf

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

This will always be my favorite series on this site

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

This was really cute and lovely, if the story had to end so soon then I’m glad this is the ending we got.

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Still one of my favorite series on this site