Forum › Posts by Janime111

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

It is not a itou hachi story without lolicon XD.

last edited at Dec 26, 2020 5:03PM

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

This was a great gift, love this series. So cute.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Is not censored in Syrup vol 2. YAY!. Just got the book, and so glad to have own this story in my collection.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Finally caught up with this "master piece" XD.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

If only the Golden Deer was this gay, instead of being straight as straight can be. It would have made playing that route more tolerable (still infinitely better than Silver Snow despite copying SS).

I guess its true what they say, be gay, do crimes, Black Eagle all the way. But yeah overall really cute.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Get that sweet as over here, the universal language of showing one love XD. But seriously slightly annoy at the teasing, but god dammit this chapter warm my freaking heart.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Yeah the whole getting jealous plot is getting really irritating and annoying. Like come with something new god dammit. They both in college, there so much things you can do, but nope, just recycle same plot.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Danger approaching, editor better pray to god XD.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Also, there is a possibility that the person just have depression and low-self esteem as a kid that makes her think some of the bad thing that happen to her is due to her health condition, which just feed to a viscous cycle of her hating herself.
But that might be just me projecting, and trying overanalyzed something that does not need to be analyzed, and instead just consumed and enjoyed.

last edited at Oct 28, 2020 2:37AM

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Yeah a little bit weird for someone to get bullied for a condition that does not even hamper the person, or even noticeable, but then again kids are evil.
Still overall sweet and now I learn about a new medical condition I never knew about, which is neat. Especially since it involve organogenesis.

last edited at Oct 28, 2020 2:29AM

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

You know what, I am liking the two new characters a lot tbh.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Next spin off, Handsome boy and sheltered boy.

Overall really wholesome and tbh there was not much left they could have done, so not really heartbroken by them suddenly ending.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Dark and wholesome, my two favorite things.

Janime111
Oniai! discussion 25 Oct 14:14
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Wholesome incest and GILF

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

How far Kanae as grown, from a person lookin up people skirt and wondering if they ugly or not, to having a girlfriend.

last edited at Oct 25, 2020 12:55AM

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

WTF did I read XD.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

A little concerning that there so much death teenage lesbians, unless they just have been ghost for a long time, but still weird. Better to not think about it too much.

Interestingly, lovers' suicide was quite common during Japanese high-school girls at one point in Japan's history, since many of them fell in love with their classmates in all-girls' schools and couldn't deal with being whisked away at graduation to be pushed into obligatory het marriages. All those melodramatic, depressing Class S manga from the 80s and 90s were based, to an extent, in reality. I recommend watching Zeria's video series on the history of the yuri genre for more info.

I actually watched that video a while ago.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

A little concerning that there so much death teenage lesbians, unless they just have been ghost for a long time, but still weird. Better to not think about it too much.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

In that day, the Gyaru learn there other lewd things in the world than just hand holding.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Also, cute.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

For some reason, I read the title as "Edgelord Education Diary."

Same thing tbh XD.

Janime111
Citrus + discussion 19 Oct 15:47
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

A slow moving ship.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

It was all a horny and twisted day dream. Remember kids, keep your dangerous fetish fictional (unless its legal and your partner is truly okay with it and is done safely).

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Legit educational.

Janime111
Image Comments 11 Oct 21:45
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020
Ejrepz8voaeozvq-orig

I mean to be fair, any place with people commenting and sharing their opinion will always have their fair share of annoying people.