Forum › Posts by Riptide01

Riptide01
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

I can feel the angst and misunderstandings coming already....

Riptide01
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Ahaha, seeing the cute side of "girl crushes" is always very gap moe~ Like seeing moonbyul from mamamoo acting cute always makes me squeal (≧▽≦)

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

If all of them are this horny/kinky, I can't wait to see her interaction with the onee-san~~~

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Sometimes sleeping is more effective than studying~ Sleeping is basically life's save button, you remember things you've read in your textbook. Good luck to everyone who has to take their entrance exams and fellow college students grinding that physics project the night before its due~!

Riptide01
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

drop this because it's pro bullying

How??? Literally the opposite? Like if it was pro-bullying then the bully would be instantly forgiven or her past actions brushed to the side and the author would write something along the lines of “oh it was just a silly mistake”. Pro-bullying is to normalize bullying to the point where it is no longer seen as wrong but as something “normal” and “natural”. In this manga, the author clearly writes bullying as something so horrible and wrong that the bully continues to punish herself to this day and she is never truly forgiven, not even by herself. She is driven to the point where she almost takes her own life, and we see that the effects of bullying continues to hurt her victim even years later. There is no support for bullying in this manga, not by the authors nor by its characters.

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Ahahaha, the classic yandere pose~

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Say what you will about the story/plot, I'm really enjoying the art, especially the sharp eyes the artist likes to use.

Riptide01
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Oh that was just too fluffy, I NEED MOREE!!!

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Mission failed....successfully.

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

I vibe with this so hard. My dentist was a hot milf and the hygienists (kinda like assistant dentists) were also hot af ladies and I gotta say, that boob pov is so true because their chests were literally in my face. But the best part was the little nicknames like, "Can you turn your head for me, sweetie?" or "cutie", and even "darling". There was one lady who liked to say "good girl" every time I followed one of her instructions, and you have no clue how much that satisfied my praise kink. Then I moved and my dentist became a guy.....sigh

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

YESSS SUBARU IS BACKKKKKKK!!!!!! All hail the lactation kink queen!

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

The thirst is strong with this one but I'm getting red flags from everyone.

I think that might actually be where this is going. I could easily see a twist where it turn out that none of them actually love the protagonist because:

1. Former idol is just unintentionally really flirty because of her past in the entertainment industry and just wants a friend.

2. The teacher seems to do this to all her students (probably as a way to make them keep their grades up).

3. The tomboy is just using her looks to convince women to join her club, and is just "putting on a performance" for both the protagonist and all the other girls she ropes into joining.

4. The kiss demon is probably called that because her personality totally changes when she's sober and she doesn't remember or follow through on any of her promises made while drunk.

5. The roommate seems to like the protag as a bodypillow? But maybe not as a person. (Also did anyone else see her teeth? What if she was a vampire and "liked protag's scent" because of that?)

Of course this might not happen but it seems like most of these women noticed the big lesbian energy and used that to get what they wanted out of her.

^^ Agreed, that about sums it up IMO. I don't feel like any of them are actually looking to be in a relationship with the MC, and most of their 'advances' are probably just wishful thinking from our MC. It's so hard to tell when a girl wants you or not because anything short of actually fucking you could be considered just "friendly". Some girls even think kissing on the lips is just a show of friendliness.....

On the off chance that all of them are actually interested in the MC, I'm rooting for the poly route. Although I'm personally also rooting for the onee-chan. I'm just a sucker for older women.

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Even if ya don't got the right organ for a blowjob, a strap-on works just as nicely ;) Same visuals~

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Oh i so sympathize with Tong Tong right now. When I was younger I also felt weird when my best friend got together with this boy. I was just irrationally moody when I saw him with her and it was only much, much later I would realize it was because I had feelings for my best friend....haha.....good luck Tong Tong...

Riptide01
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Hmm, I'm not loving the dynamic very much. I like the subversion on the whole "alphas have to be dominant while omegas are submissive" trope but the characters themselves are not very likable. Take the omega sister for example, although she might be jaded about her differentiation it's hard to like her when she's literally raping her own sister and then emotionally/verbally abusing her to the point that she has no self-esteem. The alpha sister, on the other hand, is ok but she's just not the type of character I vibe with in the first place. I really don't like people who are devoted to another person to a point that they set aside their personal development for them. Girl gotta solve her own issues first before she can love anybody (the whole "how can you love someone if you don't love yourself?" thing).

last edited at May 21, 2021 10:48PM

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Oof should've read the rape tag. This is why even if you don't have kinky sex, it's best to establish a safe word. When "no" is used as "yes" instead then you really gotta have that safe word or else consent gets really blurred. Stay safe kids~

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

Cuteee!!! The only love story that I ever was apart of is being a third wheel for my friends so at least she’s better than meeee (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

hi do you also have some wlw fantasy novels that are monogamus and also ofc end up in an happy ending with an girl???

Hmm, I read mostly fantasy angst when it comes to monogamous fantasy but there still are a few that are good. Like these:

-Aurora’s Angel by Emily Noon (Beastshifter fantasy with an avian demi-human falling in love with a dangerous tiger shifter)

-Princess of Dorsa by Eliza Frances (A 3-part series that’s more typical fantasy centered around a princess and her bodyguard.)

-Good Enough to Eat by Jae and Alison Grey (More comedy and it’s more of a modern fantasy? A vampire wants to stop sucking blood so naturally she decides to join an Alcoholics Anonymous group to fight of her “addiction.” Hilarity ensues and FL is also not entirely human.)

-Second Nature by Jae (Also a beastshifter fantasy but set in modern times. This time the FL is human.)

Those are available on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited.

If you’re ever looking for some good angsty fantasy, try the Fallen Gods series by S.D Simper

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

That was nice, but ultimately unfulfilling. Has there ever been a poly manga with a nice, satisfying ending (h-doujins excluded)? I'd honestly really like to read one.

Never read a poly manga/manhwa/manhua with a nice poly ending unless it is a straight harem novel.....or one of those reverse harems where the girl says "let's all just stay friends!" For some reason, Yuri and Yaoi tend to be more monogamous with a 1v1 end-game couple.

You could always try the poly tag on dynasty scans but most of the manga there are either one-shots or really short manga that most often doesn't have a satisfying ending and/or enough development.

That said, I have read a few novels that have good poly endings! Benjamin Medrano is a great fantasy wlw writer who's written quite a few series with female MCs ending up with a bunch of girls. So if you're fine with reading 300-400 paged books instead then check his works out.

Sorry for intruding but with which book/series would you recommend starting?

All of the series are different worlds/timelines so it doesn’t matter which series you start with. Really depends on what you like. I personally recommend Ancient Dreams first so you ease into his writing style. Here’s also a basic rundown of each of his series:

Ancient Dreams- Elves, dryads, demons. His first work so it’s a simple fantasy. It’s about an old deity/spirit MC who wakes up after years of being trapped in a necklace and finds the world changed. Gets involved with some kind of sinster plot that involves a brainwashed goddess, an elven princess, and a whole bunch of other cool side characters.

Through the Fire- MC is an elf but her entire village basically gets burned down and killed by a dragon. Her “crush” also get captured by said dragon while she herself basically loses her arm and her magic core. She vows to save the girl she loves but she has to get powerful enough to do so and that’s hard when ur legit a cripple.

Beesong Chronicles- BEEGIRLS. Forget about cat girls, beegirls are far superior. MC used to be a Bee but then becomes a beegirl because a god won a bet or something and all the bees got turned into demi-humans. Super funny, cute, and lovely. Still lots of action and is the only series of his where the MC doesn’t really end up with a harem of girls.

Lilith’s shadow- Sci-fi fantasy? Basically superheros and MC is the creation/daughter of a notorious supervillain. MC tries to steps out of the shadows of her creator’s past and find her own identity. Super cool alt-world building and lots of interesting female hero love interests.

Mantles of Power- Angels and Demons. MC is sort of a fallen angel who may or may not have accidentally landed into the arms of a demoness and then falls in love with her.

Dusk Gate- New series, but in the same universe of Through the Fire. MC is a cynical mage-elf that was imprisoned in some demon’s castle as a slave for a few centuries till some adventures accidentally free her. No development in romance yet but a few love interests on the horizon.

All of them have poly endings, except for Beesong Chronicles and all of them are really good, especially if you like fantasy.

My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

That was nice, but ultimately unfulfilling. Has there ever been a poly manga with a nice, satisfying ending (h-doujins excluded)? I'd honestly really like to read one.

Never read a poly manga/manhwa/manhua with a nice poly ending unless it is a straight harem novel.....or one of those reverse harems where the girl says "let's all just stay friends!" For some reason, Yuri and Yaoi tend to be more monogamous with a 1v1 end-game couple.

You could always try the poly tag on dynasty scans but most of the manga there are either one-shots or really short manga that most often doesn't have a satisfying ending and/or enough development.

That said, I have read a few novels that have good poly endings! Benjamin Medrano is a great fantasy wlw writer who's written quite a few series with female MCs ending up with a bunch of girls. So if you're fine with reading 300-400 paged books instead then check his works out.

Riptide01
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

HELL YES!! Roleplay is always awesome!

Riptide01
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

I love a slow burn, especially wholesome slow burn like the mangaka x editor pairing~

Riptide01
Luluhawa MG discussion 12 Aug 01:13
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

FLUFFY YET LEWD. PERFECT

Riptide01
Image Comments 11 Aug 22:42
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020
Eebsmbgueainzbh-orig

Ashe x Widowmaker~ The outlaw x terrorist~ A fitting combo~

Riptide01
LaStart discussion 08 Aug 20:10
My%20project%20(4)
joined Jan 15, 2020

I don't know how to feel about this....but I'll enjoy what little BDSM content there is nonetheless.