raeminyr
Image Comments 13 Mar 02:01
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
71011834_p0

Ohhh yes Kuro X Maya indeed.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Plenty of real life lesbians use toys. The "purity" that some people apply to lesbian fiction just boggles the mind.

True.

raeminyr
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

The lewd in Sayo has been unleashed.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

artist can draw nice round asses
I love it

raeminyr
Taiyaki discussion 04 Mar 05:28
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Seems like Taiyaki got her heart, broken by her first crush

https://twitter.com/tiyk66/status/1349634063628263424

同性愛悲しかったエピソード選手権といえば私も幼馴染のお母さん(小さい頃からよく面倒を見てくれてた)が最近実家に遊びに来た時に酒に酔ってポロッと「○○ちゃんは子供を産まなくても許してくれる親に感謝せなあかんで」みたいなことを言われて一瞬でそれまでの信頼が吹き飛んだことがありましたね

DeepTL

Speaking of the homosexual sad episode championship, when my childhood friend's mother (who had taken care of me well since I was little) came to visit my parents' house recently, she got drunk and said something like "You should be thankful to your parents for forgiving you for not having a baby", which instantly blew away all the trust I had in her. It was a moment that blew away all my trust.
What's more, the fact that the person I've loved since I was a little girl actually thought that I was a worthless and filthy person inside was very painful...

Poor Taiyaki.

Goddamn it.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I'm satisfied with the whole story and its end. That was a bittersweet conclusion between the two of them.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

sora's mom ain't cool :(

Oh wow. That dried my initial bone-- I mean admiration for Sora's mum. Don't listen to the wicked hot witch, Ayaka, you're not a stranger to Sora.

Meanwhile, Ayaka's big bro is such a sweetheart. I guess we'll be seeing more of him in the coming chapters, I hope.

last edited at Feb 27, 2021 1:02PM

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Laughing so hard almost peed goddamn it.

I really hope this gets animated in the near future.

raeminyr
Image Comments 23 Feb 01:22
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Whuut hahahahaha!!!!

raeminyr
Image Comments 23 Feb 01:19
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
Euyvo4oxaam2q6a-orig

Yeah.

Don't worry Diana, Akko is gonna do you right.

raeminyr
Image Comments 23 Feb 01:17
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
Euyvo4nxcaybmlz-orig

PERFECT

raeminyr
Liberty discussion 23 Feb 00:19
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I almost forgot this manga is ongoing. Still ongoing.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Chapter 17. I wanna say "what a ride" but this isn't over. The angst isn't over. Legit scares me tbh.

If Aya has become a kind of monster then I say let her be the bigger, meaner, faster one, cuz it might mean confronting and shaking up Sei to her core, like Aya's Eren or something, and doesn't wait for Sei to become her final form and just punches Sei in the face. Aya has the potential to be an attack titan then.

Sei, perhaps without meaning to, has successfully passed the poison to her student/lover (yikes). Jesus, come to think of it, education is largely about the transfer of knowledge, skills, and sometimes societal/cultural baggage. In this case, Sei has transferred the "baggage" of being a horrible psychological shitshow to Aya.

The difference, I think, is of all the characters here (I am excluding the male sensei, just focusing on the more relevant ones in the darker sphere), Aya is the only person with remaining moral semblance. Initially, I would have given this to Haruki, but her main motivation is to control Aya in the guise of freeing her from a perverted teacher... Is it love tho? Maybe. But if Aya hadn't controlled the reins in this chapter, Haruki would have succeeded in consuming Aya, not exactly a loving one. Haruki would have kept Aya in obsession, the way Sei has kept Yoru.

Aya's main motivation for sticking with Sei's world of hell is because of Love, as cheesy as it sounds, that's how I look at it, plus she has fended off Haruki's advancements on her in a reverse-psychology way. If she's as a twisted fuck as her gf, Aya would have destroyed her friend. She might become the "Yoru" to Haruki's "Sei".

Aya wanting to free Sei from Yoru is different from Haruki's kind of love. Aya wants to unburden Sei of Yoru so they can set things right for real. The "Yoru Obsession" is what makes Sei so desperate that she sleeps with whoever not to mention she toys with students which could land her in fucking jail.

BUUUT Chapter 17 seems like an unraveling. I am sensing a subversion of my expectations so strong it could slap me in the face with a 14-inch dildo of twists and turns. I am hoping Aya won't become Sei's carbon copy. Just become the meaner one, please. Been rooting for Aya to propel things in their right direction...

raeminyr
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

The epilogue played out like a doujin.

Hot damn this BURN!

raeminyr
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

My heart tells me "I like this". I mean, seriously, that's sweet.

But my brain says, "well, y'know it's kinda like fan service and you'd rather appreciate the ambiguity of the previous chapter cuz you think that one is in lieu with the bittersweet tragic-ness of unrequited love."

Having said all that, I wish the author and the scanlators the best. Thanks for publishing and translating such an intricate love story.

last edited at Feb 17, 2021 5:16AM

raeminyr
Image Comments 14 Feb 09:29
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
Etrjdtyxiaexgbt-orig

Nice.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I'm here for a long-ish ride to lewd stuff.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Subaru, with her taunting cat face, is so damn cute.

raeminyr
Image Comments 02 Feb 02:20
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
Ehnahs6vgaano2s-orig

Sweet stuff.

raeminyr
Image Comments 02 Feb 02:18
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
87445502_p1

Wowwoweeh.

raeminyr
Image Comments 02 Feb 02:18
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
87445502_p0

Wow.

raeminyr
Image Comments 02 Feb 02:17
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019
83938309_p8

Yes. Give it to her hard.

raeminyr
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Been waiting for MioXShizuka to reappear. For me, they provide the drama and intensity angles of a relationship in this series. I'll never get over that chapter where Mio was so done with Shizuka's shit that Shizuka finally had the epiphany to not let Mio go and actually chased after Mio. Imagine that, a goddess of senpai like Shizuka realizing she wouldn't last a day without this stormily romantic plebeian kouhai. I so enjoyed that scared and panicked look on Shizuka's face when Mio told her she saw her and Kaoru kissing in the library. Like, TAKE THAT SHIZUKA.

I think Shizuka's genuine in wanting to prove to Mio that she's super for real i.e cutting her long, raven-black hair short cuz it's like the reminder of Kaoru's once obsession with her and her (Shizuka's) ties to the memories of their (KoaruXShizuka) romance. She wants to move on with Mio in her life.

Hence, her acquiescence to be abducted by Mio (hopefully, it's a metaphor. But this is Virgin's Empire so I'm kinda expecting a slightly freaky-sexy kidnapping or stuff).

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Seriously, I like how this has been going. This is subtext done well. I feel I'm not being left hanging or dreadfully wanting more clarity and explicitness (not like the way I felt with MUL). Instead, there's just this positivity that what Konatsu and Koyuki mutually feel for each other will continuously grow.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Frog and salamander

"The moon is beautiful"

"I cherish her more than a friend"

We've got Xena levels of subtext here.

Don't forget the hugs and the touching of hands

h-how scandalous!