IIii nneed omooreee updateessss

xaelath
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019
Mullmull02-1474714585416749063-img1

it's a siren!

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

severely underrated manga due to people only looking at the art but never noticed the author who works on it,

xaelath
SHY discussion 13 Mar 00:48
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I read the raw and boi next few chapters is going to be so good for Iko

xaelath
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019
Emoji

Uchi gang Uchi gang!

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I liked this as a final chapter, I don't see why so many people are trashing it like this. Yes, it did feel like the last few chapters were rushed and I can understand the frustration towards the tired time-skip endings, but I liked how Rinna was handled tbh.

Thinking about it again, I'm not sure how a poly ending would have worked, since Sayo not only didn't show any romantic interest towards Rinna, but also got jealous when Mei hung out with other people. She clearly wanted Mei to herself. Perhaps it could have been done if Sayo and Rinna were given more time, but I guess that wasn't the author's (or the publisher's) intention. I definitely would have preferred if the kiss scene between them hadn't existed at all though... As I've said previously, that is a ridiculous trope and I can only understand its use when it actually helps progress the relationship of the characters involved. Otherwise it's just silly and unnecessary.

The prophesied incest 'arrow' finally made its debut in the last chapter. All's well that ends well.

Idk, I didn't read it like that. I went back to reread chapters 12.1 and 12.2 and it just didn't seem like that to me (or maybe it's because these types of incestuous relationships you see in manga seem completely absurd to me lol). I do have to wonder whether the author intended to hint at that with the panel of the two of them though, because it can be a bit hard to tell with this series...

-Her supernatural power gone
-Not explained
-Poly was hinted
-Think It doesn't work
-Want to run a normal 1-1 relationship but they get doesn't get proper romance chapter
-Most chapters are dropped towards other side characters with this Student council using her to solve the problems
-But not enough chapters for the main characters again
-No kiss, time skipped, and friend-zoned

Idk how do you people like this but who am I to judge? I am sure it is not something I would recommend considering how bad and rushed the ending was.

last edited at Feb 13, 2022 8:11AM

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Well, that ending was botched.

Really it seems weird that the author would drop so many hints at a polygamist ending, only to wind up having her pick one in the end. I can’t help but wonder if the publisher decided to pull the plug on this one, and the author got worried they wouldn’t have enough time to bring Rinna into the relationship, so they just went with the generic end.

Even if that was the case, though, can’t say it makes these last chapters any better. They just felt so rushed to me. Like, nothing felt like it really flowed together, and it seemed like the story was just hitting the usual notes. Can’t say I’ll be giving this one a reread any time soon.

Yeah, the poly hint dropped multiple times that this ending felt really out of place especially how the author decided to do time skip likely because it was axed by the publisher lmao.
Although the wasn't t amazing, the author just keeps pushing side characters as part of the protagonist's power to "See love thing" and how clueless protagonist was throughout the whole story. Which leaves us nothing but disappointment due we haven't seen enough development for the main characters

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019
  1. Timeskip
  2. Friendzone
  3. Offscreen confessions
  4. No Poly
  5. Not even a complete dramatic turn

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruine

last edited at Feb 13, 2022 1:15AM

xaelath
SHY discussion 12 Feb 19:49
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I hope we start getting some more regular updates because we're way, way behind the raws at this point and having looked at them this is the last little lull before things start ramping up and really getting good.

I agree, I am fine at least a chapter a week or so.
couldn't find the raw otherwise, I wouldn't have complained

xaelath
Doll Koma 3 discussion 22 Dec 02:52
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

When GFL was a thing...

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

So senpai stopped wearing pumps after she broke up with her senpai, right?

Most likely.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

This author has some weird writings

xaelath
Image Comments 16 Dec 10:55
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019
Bang_gu9-1455908780743413765-img1

God I wish that was me

xaelath
Fake sweets discussion 16 Dec 05:03
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

How is that fake sweets?
This thing almost gave me diabetus.

xaelath
Image Comments 06 Dec 09:53
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019
E1wpprmviaecrfo-orig

I mean Medusa having feelings for Jashin is obvious already but Jashin is just too dumb to see it.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Congrats for not being into lesbian but still having the first sex with a girl

xaelath
Image Comments 18 Nov 10:49
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019
82672759_p0

I rooted these two so much aaand it's cancelled

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Speaking scientifically an asteroid that size would've collapsed on earth faster than they think because of the massive gravity it has.
On the mission to destroy it, I'm surprised they tried to destroy something from the surface instead of from the core lmao.
The 2nd attempt to do it is even weirder because there is supposed to be gravity on the asteroid to collect the rubble or leftover after the 1st mission also all the stuff they could humanity only send 1 guy to destroy it, kek.

xaelath
Image Comments 03 Nov 03:43
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019
Fckd0bivuaawlft-orig

Just learn transformation spell Paimon, maybe then you can get to fk Lumine instead being an emergency food

xaelath
SHY discussion 02 Nov 00:55
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT CHAPTER?

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

She'll eat her in a different way for sure.