Forum › Posts by erana

joined Jul 8, 2019

That last chapter's credits made me seriously consider to actually suggest -this time, for real- the Read, muthafakkas custom tag that I jokingly commented on the first chapter.

joined Jul 8, 2019

7th of July, San Fermín :-)

joined Jul 8, 2019

We have a kiss! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

erana
joined Jul 8, 2019

Yes, Japan, bisexuality exists. Deal with it.

joined Jul 8, 2019

this is going to end in flames

joined Jul 8, 2019

Anyone knows what movie they were watching? It might be "The Bermuda Triangle" (Mexico, 1978)

joined Jul 8, 2019

For the love of God, someone give both of these idiots a good shove in the back!
Err, I mean...
Back to status quo gold? Status quo hold, even?

erana
joined Jul 8, 2019

I'm more confused why this 10 year old has anxieties about the crushing reality of society and not being good enough

Reminds me of Soara

erana
joined Jul 8, 2019

Not sure about the Yuri tag. Seems more of a Yuri crush tag this time. Not saying that to be a bad thing, mind you...

erana
joined Jul 8, 2019

Proud teacher manga. I couldn't be happier. IYKYK

erana
joined Jul 8, 2019

What a TWeEEeeEEEST!

joined Jul 8, 2019

yandere

joined Jul 8, 2019

I love how every character seems nice and sweet for a brief moment before you learn that they're actually all just filthy degenerate perverts

I think this chapter deserves a I know exactly what the fuck I'm reading, I fear tag

last edited at Feb 11, 2024 11:17AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

SO CLOSE! - yet so far...
damn

joined Jul 8, 2019

Yeah. Skinship.

joined Jul 8, 2019

WE HAVE CONTACT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! WE HAVE CONTACT!

joined Jul 8, 2019

cuuuuuute

erana
It's You! discussion 05 Feb 03:04
joined Jul 8, 2019

For someone so analytical, the lass is still denser'n osmium lol

Reminds me of an old diiscussion in the Mangadex forums of the "My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile" series, with the scientific proposal to rename name element 118, densest stuff known by man, after the MC...

last edited at Feb 5, 2024 3:05AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

I have a slight impression that this will deserve a nothing, at all, according to keikaku tag before we reach double-digit chapters.
No, on second thought, make that before three chapters.

joined Jul 8, 2019

So many shippers and wingmen... this is a whole carrier taskforce

erana
joined Jul 8, 2019

Also my impression

joined Jul 8, 2019

Please give me 1000 chapters of these two...

That said, I find hilarious how the Japanese treat the bread as refined, "exotic" foord. Not because there's anything bad or risible in that, just that it is a very convenient proof that what is common for you, may be exotic for someone else. Which I find a good thing. ^^;

joined Jul 8, 2019

"I'll read it later"

joined Jul 8, 2019

The attitude of the handsome girl in page 4 makes one wonder if she's hetero... !

[Wednesday Addams voice] Does it matter?

last edited at Jan 25, 2024 5:25PM

joined Jul 8, 2019

I think I'm dropping this one. The premise caught my interest, but the story didn't. I guess that once it ends I'll ask if it was ever explained how she dissappeared, tho.