Forum › Posts by Joddascus

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I love Shiina as the token evil teammate so much, she’s so petty

also you can’t tell me that the author isn’t at least teasing Satsuki and Akira. Although my hopes for anything beyond subtext aren’t very high, given the tone and focus of the series

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

It’s nice to see the bodyguards rate Nagashima’s power level so highly lol

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

So far I’m not enjoying this quite as much as Still Sick, but I am still enjoying it. I’m kind of surprised to see so much vitriol in the comments

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I really have to thank FGO for familiarizing me with all of these historical figures lol

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

All of the manager’s advice to sugimoto is always so ruthless lol

I want to see her go after someone for real

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

The older brother and the generational trauma give me some nice Fruits Basket vibes

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I think Naori should be allowed to kiss all of the ogres as a treat

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

There’s so much ambient tension, almost a feeling of dread, hanging over everything. It’s so good. I can tell it’ll be a little before things really pop off, but I’m already so excited for it!

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone like Satsuki and the president got to the point of gouging their own eyes out just to avoid the burden of knowledge

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I know that Satomi would be a healthy and good partner for Kayo, but I bet that Kayo’s going to have a moment where she we won’t be able to pull out of Junko’s gravity and I can’t wait to see everything disintegrate as they crash back into each other

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I think at this point we’ve reached idiot couple territory lol

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

What a sweet scene of the dad trying to do better

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I’m getting a lot of red flags from that boyfriend. He sounds like a deadbeat and might be making her project some stuff onto Mei

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I saw the tag combo and the author and got so excited

I look forward to another hot mess

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I got whiplash from that holy shit

Incredible

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Lapis went full wife guy immediately

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Lol I am here for the train wreck and f up characters but why does every BDSM stuff have to be raped?? That's not even what BDSM is about. I just want a cool BDSM manga where they discuss before hand -,-

Nana and Kaoru is still the gold standard for that as far as I’m aware, but that’s het

Dormant Desires on Tapas has some amount of proper consent and aftercare, but there’s other stuff going on

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I’m loving this series so far, but I am worried about the pacing after hearing that there are over a hundred chapters

I hope they get together and the story continues on and that’s why there are so many chapters

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

hiding the kiss with the hair like that is so cute

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I was looking forward to the Arare chapter and was not disappointed

That last page after everything and given the author is hilarious

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

the cut off Yamcha death pose at the end lol

Joddascus
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

page 4 is so fucked up

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I prefer the zettai ryōiki technique most.

Zettai ryōiki is a superpower??????
WTF?!?

Do they mean it in the same way people jokingly claim that "big boobs" is the Most Common Superpower?

they probably mean it closer to its original use in evangelion as an absolute territory defense field

Joddascus
Citrus + discussion 24 Jul 04:59
Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I hope that this manga is able to finish without getting axed or rushed or anything

Deliberate pacing isn’t a bad thing, but with the frequency of release it feels glacial

at this point I’m convinced that any big leaps in progress for our main couple isn’t happening until after the wedding and all of the school stuff is resolved

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Hana’s straightforward horniness is so nice