Forum › Posts by Nathaniel Kamb

Nathaniel Kamb
Yoru to Umi discussion 30 May 21:24
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

...Why the hell did i feel so happy for tsukiko getting mad?
Well, anyway, this chapter felt really special, nice, it resolved everything so easily but we immediately got into something less cliché and more interesting. I ain´t a literature genius so i won´t say this is genius, but, it is genius

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

I´ve been so empty from the lack of Itou Hachi loli manga... This kinda filled it up a bit, so wholesome!

Nathaniel Kamb
Yoru to Umi discussion 27 May 23:34
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

This is good, i said it on mangadex, and im saying it here, the story, the art, the perspectives, the feelings, it's all so well conveyed and also not conveyed at all! It feels good to read it, it's nice, it's a slice of life but it isn't like a normal one, this is memorable, this never gets boring and the characters feel so complicated even though they aren't at all, they all have their unique personalities that makes them stand out one way or another, they're human i guess?
Anyways, no, wait, anyways nothing i don't have anything else to say...

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Actually, i expected the plot twists.

Beautiful.

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Dammit Claudine!, those last lines needed to be said out loud, not kept inside!!!!

Nathaniel Kamb
Yurikon discussion 17 May 02:31
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

I just really love how Rita realized that she loved Megumi when Megumi was in her most human moment, i don't know if i made myself clear, but i seriously loved it.

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Oh wow! I like this new short haired girl more than anyone else in the manga now!! Amazing!!
Hahaihopesheisntabadgirl

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

No Yos- Yohane, YOU are handsome, REALLY handsome.

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

So Shimi iriko was basically Itou Hachi just that het? What's the problem with that? I mean, both authors have a cute artstyle yet writed really creepy things, the sexual preferences of the protags was the only thing that made them different, so i think it's okay to still want to protect this author... People change afterall and that's the important thing.

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Eh- wait, this isn´t tagged with yuri crush?! That´s surprising, i thought it was pretty obvious haha, guess the subtext isn´t enough for it? (also, sorry for breaking that beautiful 20 of the comments)

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

^^ It's where it has to be... In our hearts

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Ahaha, i forgot this existed lol, so nice to remember it every now and then, such a nice detail to see another chapter...

Nathaniel Kamb
Image Comments 24 Apr 16:23
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019
89270949_p0

^ Great, now every time i think about planet collisions, i'll imagine them f*cking, seriously great.
Btw, the eyes look like they have skin on them, because the white isn't really noticeable.

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Di-didn´t we went from 0 to 100 way too quick with this author...? I- i mean, y´know, yeah, alright.

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

The fact that they already had a child was the best, it felt much more loving than usual, they should make more couples with kids, it´s so warm everytime

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

It really bloomed huh, how nice~

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

God bless this shit, Thank you for putting it here!

Nathaniel Kamb
Image Comments 12 Feb 08:39
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

2021... Still don´t know what it means, it´s still fine

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

This, this is what should happen, sadly, the series is like it´s produced by KyoAni or something, because of how much yuri there "seems" to be.

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Why are you crying?

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

This was quite wholesome. Nice~

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

^ 'lesbian in het relationship' should resume it

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Gyarus are gayer than what i thought, not that im complaining

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

That thing of the dog´s saliva weirded me out, and then talking about why the soup tastes so good made my imagination run wild (talking about the tv) maybe my mind is just pretty twisted or i misunderstood something (like maybe i was reading too fast) or perhaps i´m reading into it deeper than what i should, but it seriously sounded weird

Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

Seems interesting but if i get rapey vibes from this i´ll drop it, still, the art is really cute