Forum › Posts by voidox

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

haha, chapter 246 with tokino was cute :D her reaction to getting to pet the cat in the end xD

always good when Tokino doesn't have to deal with the awful Kaoru

and ch 245, the credits page was perfect xD

joined Feb 21, 2019

lol, she's found a shipping ally, even if she's in it for the reactions xD

last edited at Apr 29, 2022 2:12PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

well, at least the dumb incest characters are gone, can move on from that. Hopefully never see them again.

Though boy they got off real easy, like the brother straight up burned people and the two were aiming to destroy a school and all that. Sure it was blackmail, but actions still have consequences.

seems like the upcoming character is not liked, boy this manga seems to want to make it hard to keep with it after how good the early chapters were.

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

Oh no! I just realized!

THEY LEFT THE ICE CREAM JUST SITTING THERE IN HER ROOM! IT'S GOING TO GET RUINED!

I know there are girls to confess to and kiss but DAMMIT WOMAN THERE ARE PRIORITIES HERE

I mean, you can't really expect them to get their priorities straight.

badum tss~

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

beach chapter = miss sunflower in a swimsuit = Matsuri-chan REALLY liked that xD

a lot of nice moments for the final chapter of volume 8:

fuuko physically outclassing everyone then meeting her match with nii-san xD lovely moment between Himawari and Ayame, Ami being everyone's wingman, ritsuko fangirling over Ayame, real nice sibling bonding time, s-tier expressions from miss sunflower, matsuri making her move on miss sunflower :D

last edited at Apr 26, 2022 8:28AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

lol, that talk about procrastination and work is so on point

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

lol, idiot couple indeed xD

and ai x chie at the end being best couple as usual <3

joined Feb 21, 2019

not a oneshot! woo

joined Feb 21, 2019

as usual, just top tier fluff manga

and the art is so damn good from s-tier art to great chibi moments :D

joined Feb 21, 2019

was nice to see heath and iris being there for each other after lily passed away, but man iris crying really got me :<

Iris has been alive for so long and never had a proper companion to be with throughout all that, but now she's also lost heath ;_; but it seems like she's gotten a new companion with the Lamia baby, so she won't be alone anymore

and in the end, heath and lily finally are able see each other again and can be together forever more.

A bittersweet ending all around~

For sure one of Neji's best series, glad she kept going with it after chapter 8.

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 1:50AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

I still don't understand why incest. Like the character was so good its disappointing it went that way.

ya, the whole incest thing was just random and weird. You could have done the exact same story but not do the incest, have it be about their family or something and it's fine. And then the author actually trying to equate homosexuality and incest was another level of dumb, but I digress.

well, hopefully these characters are gone after the goodbye next chapter, and we don't have to any more of the incest shit, focus on the main plot now and all.

last edited at Mar 21, 2022 5:07AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

sheesh, they'll be on their wedding day and evie would only then realise "oh wait, does she like me!?"

also please don't drag on or make this misunderstanding a thing, pls don't

joined Feb 21, 2019

oh nice, more chapters :o looking forward to more nani and mai moments, maybe finally a kiss!

joined Feb 21, 2019

boy, coming on here and finding ppl actually defending incest... like wat? also seeing people trying to equate or create a parallel between homosexuality and incest like the author is stupidly doing in this chapter, like wtf?

anyways, stupid incest plot point aside (honestly could've done without this being a thing in the story), interesting to see a character Rei has never seen before showing up and causing trouble. Might mean another isekai'd person or something is changing with the story due to something Rei did

last edited at Mar 7, 2022 10:51PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

this was great!

but yet another great fluffy oneshot we'll never get to see more of :____;

last edited at Mar 5, 2022 10:33AM

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

Ai x Chie chapters are always great :D best couple for a reason

joined Feb 21, 2019

lol, okay I'm sensing a pattern here about each of the girls liking one real specific thing about the MC xD

last edited at Feb 5, 2022 7:18AM

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

wow, that art is really good :o

joined Feb 21, 2019

another fantastic oneshot with great characters we'll never get a sequel for :___;

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

hehe, the author's comment at the end with the "I'll make them love-love-kiss-kiss (sometimes going out of control)" xD looking forward to more fluff from these two, especially cause it's now post-confession chapters and those are always a treat to read :D

glad that miyoshi-senpai straight out told them that communication is key in a healthy relationship.

So much dumb drama in other manga happens cause characters are incapable of just talking with each other, so glad to see that wasn't done here. Big props to Towa-sensei for not relying on that dumb trope.

last edited at Jan 26, 2022 10:38AM

joined Feb 21, 2019

uh...

joined Feb 21, 2019

just wanna say, kotone with the small fang is so cute! the art of this series is top notch, Kashikaze-sensei really is an amazing artist

also Wakana and Yuina ship full steam ahead! glad to see it

last edited at Jan 14, 2022 10:41PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

lol kid is mvp xD

joined Feb 21, 2019

Squish

voidox
joined Feb 21, 2019

becoming a doctor to be able to help and support her wife gf, these two are great :D

last edited at Dec 28, 2021 12:01AM