Forum › Posts by Beefaroni

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I wonder if the two women that left went home together.

Well, they have a shared crummy experience in common and both like women, so why not

Twist: The player lady was actually the wingwoman for her last night's paramour that day.

A great idea for a miniseries. Sh*ty date is sh*ty on purpose to get two girls together

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I hope we get at least one chapter looking into their future. Though, I guess that would ruin the suspense of whether or not Koguma will surpass Hino

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Michiru from here on out:
"Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you always"

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

this new chapter came right in time to heal me from the emotional damage of reading a different series.

If you don't mind, could you tell us which one? I wanna be prepared

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

"Someone get the doctor! My time has come!" X_X

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Not the kind of pride I was expecting, but very fun to read nonetheless

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Did it say continued in chapter 13 because we're gonna see more of the girl at the end? She definitely looks interesting, so that'd be nice

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This really butters my biscuits!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

"What would actually be fun is going home, drinking a beer and playing with my girlfriend's tits instead!!"
Man, she really is living the dream

last edited at May 13, 2023 7:29PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

There's been a few comments about how people don't like this story because it's a bit of a mess. Just want to put it out there, I do like this story, and am interested to see how the "mess" all comes together.

Hoping for continuing updates...?

Same, same

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Yessum

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Dang, Senpai went from being thirsted on to being thirsty. Good for Kouhai, but idk if she'll last

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

.......I liked it. It was a nice wake-up call. I hope to see more from this author. Wish there was more dancing though

last edited at May 11, 2023 6:07AM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^Me too, but I'll be fine if they don't and it's a bittersweet "first love"

last edited at May 10, 2023 5:31AM

Beefaroni
VAMPEERZ discussion 10 May 05:02
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

that being said, i don't think this was a memory loss fakeout... it seems to me that Ichika recovered her memories much like a fairytale kiss. which is cheesy but i'll take the happy ending gratefully. after stretch, i'll take any happy yuri ending at this point from shou lmao

The only issue I have is that Ichika was actually convinced she would kill Aria with that sword. This means that Aria now wants to spend her life with someone who was set on killing her, which is ... a tad awkward.

I mean, Aria was alive for so many centuries, living through so many tragedies, and watching people loved die. If you're able to live through all that without having the urge to live out your life instead of living it endlessly, then you must have quite the mental and emotional fortitude

last edited at May 10, 2023 5:02AM

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Ticcytx-1651002833544544256-img1

Ticcy never disappoints!

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Even when they're helping you with your new girl, tsundere witches can be such a pain to handle... :D

Akko agrees

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This was definitely a cringey chapter where it felt like everything got swept under the rug and the MC apologized even though she just had to apologize to her customers, not that asshole. It All felt forced and unrealistic, and it makes me think that they're like a ticking time bomb of resentment waiting to blow. DESPITE all that, Imma still keep reading cause there's something enjoyable about how uncomfortable this is and I enjoy most of these characters. So I hope this keeps getting updated

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This reminds me of Wednesday x Enid. Does anyone else notice that? Probably just me

Beefaroni
Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I knew it would end soon once they got together :( Still, its been a great ride- and its a lot better than them never getting together or having a proper ending because the author tried to spin it out forever.

I agree, but I always find it a bit disappointing how soon a series ends after the couple gets together. Actually having time to see what they're like as a couple is always nice.

If we're lucky, we'll get a hino+ series, or at least updates on their life every once in a while, even the side couple, despite how awkward it is

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Also seems like she's slowly unlocking some kink where she want to be yelled at and possibly degraded and maybe even a little bit of being stepped on.

Dude what

Ik,r? There's a dirt-common trope in Asian fiction where someone is grateful to be scolded when they mess up because the other person is being real with them.

It's especially common with young people who have missing or neglectful parents or who are an only child. To be accepted by another family and treated as someone who is worth correcting can be a sign of affection and inclusion, not necessarily an indication of masochistic tendencies.

Ur explanation made me want to tear up a bit

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I guess everyone just thinks she's neat

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

That's the most tasteless confession that I've read so far.

.......I liked it

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I'm starting to get won over by the faction of Poly because I like both characters. Unless they introduce a new female character who matches well with one of them, I wouldn't mind if the 3 of them end up together

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^You're JUST starting?!