Forum › Posts by Nene

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
Stmttt-1756530695818842123-img1

Even in pajamas, their standard color patterns remain.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Huh, so she's trash... and then you give her deep and passionate kisses?

O-kay. I get it. People are contradictory. Live with it. ¯ ⧹_(ツ)_/¯

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

DON'T END THE CHAPTER AT SUCH A DRAMATIC POINT AAAARGHH

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
Dachell_art-1761594011200954735-img1

Yumimi and Nononon will be like this one day.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Gyaru reincarnated is refreshing.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Good job, emperor! Although looks like she's still somehow managing to keep her secret...

I'm... not sure about that. It's a bit confusing. When she asked the general for ecchi doujin books and got only yuri ones, she thought: "Could it be that the general too has found the secret of the emperor?" And I was like: "Omg she knows!!! Dingdang knows her husband is a woman!"

But now they've had sex and Dingdang's reactions are so ambiguous that I don't know what to think anymore.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Lately I've seen cosplayers on social media!"

I wonder... how do you cosplay as a character of this manga???

Don't they all dress like typical Japanese girls, in perfectly normal clothes?

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm surprised Xingyuan still uses "The Xingyuan who totes belongs to her Tianli" as her online ID. You'd think she would have picked a different username by now.

... unless she doesn't know it was Tianli who outed her? Damn, I can't remember if there was anything in Xingyuan's flashbacks about how the outing started.

This chapter really did do a good job of conveying her feelings to the point that I'm close to tears myself at seeing hers.

I feel you.

last edited at Feb 22, 2024 1:20PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Could it be... Aomi is under the misapprehension that Shiromizu likes her?

That cocky face (in page 7 last panel) makes me wonder.

Oh dear.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

wait why was this chapter kind of awesome

Ikr?
I think I'm going to stop writing in this thread. Every new chapter makes me feel like composing an essay filled with all my impressions and interpretations and suspicions and vaticinations and...
Well you get the idea. I just don't have the time.

PS: One thing I'm going to remark is this: it's fucking unbelievable how HOT the moms are! I knew already that Iwami Kiyoko could draw super sexy teenagers, but damn, those moms! It's to a point that I just don't care if they are good moms or bad moms, were I in the position of the child we would need Taiyaki to write the story of what I would do.

last edited at Feb 19, 2024 11:07PM

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Mommy thinks her daughter is the cutest in the world.

"Overflowing with girlish charm" Hee, hee, hee, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, guffaw.

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Tianli really made my day with this remark.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This is all wrong. All the development (or lack thereof) that follows the kiss is gratuitous and nonsensical and I just can't suspend my disbelief.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

A classic.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I love that the author is herself a school student and draws her yuri fantasies when she manages to squeeze some free time between studying and homework. It's refreshing how easygoing and happy-go-lucky her style is. I love everything: how she writes side-comments on her own creative problems and artistic troubles, or how she gives us rules to follow when a friend shows you the comic she's doodling, or how she must specify that, no dammit, this manhua is NOT telling the chronicle of her own life!

Xiaoxing reminds me of the mc of Yuri is Taboo to a Yuri Otaku in that both try to reinterpret their own rl yuri experiences as food for their fantasies and nothing more than that. Being carried by another girl in a ohimesama dakko? Having to bury your face into the ample bosom of your buxom friend? Yay, more ideas for new manhua developments! And it's not like she's crazy turned on by these experiences, totally not! Haha.

last edited at Feb 16, 2024 1:08PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

When I read things like "4th Yuri Literature Contest award-winning story" I can't but feel moved at how far we have come since the time yuri was a small niche thing.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm half-overpleased and half-overexcited.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

new bonus chapter and god damn it you saeki sayaka ass motherfucker im so emotionally invested in Erika's wellbeing I'll cry if anything bad ever happens to her

You and me.

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

So Erika wished Aya would come back, just so her and Koto would properly fall apart, so she could properly have Koto for herself without the lingering regrets?

Erika wanted to win Koto's heart in a fair way, beating Aya in a proper competition. She's the kind of person who hates cheap tricks and sneakiness. She was already competing with Aya in middle school, trying to make a place for herself in Koto's heart, hoping that one day Koto would look her way and choose her over Aya. When Aya vanished without a trace, competing against her became impossible. Years went by, and it looked like nothing would ever dislodge Aya's ghost fom Koto's heart. Erika wished for Aya's return, yes, but as an adult, a grown-up woman who could give a reasonable explanation for her disappearance and then either start things anew with Koto or give her proper emotional closure. The last thing Erika expected was this time travel crap, hahaha.

This chapter was awesome and Erika is now even more of my favorite character than she was before. Let's hope big dummy Koto will see the light in the end!

last edited at Feb 10, 2024 10:16PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And the walk of shame they did, even if only one of them feels self-conscious doing it.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Fuck yeah, spoon-feed me that drama. I can't wait!

Yeaaah Naoko-samaaa~~~! You're my idol, I'll follow you fore~ver! ♡ ♡ ♡

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

So lemme get this straight (pardon my French): Makino goes back to Mashiro, they will continue their lovey-dovey life together, they will focus on their studies from now on, and they won't have to work anymore because Makino's mom will shower them with mazuma?

So, like, when did our Makino become a favorite child of fortune?

Nene
It's You! discussion 04 Feb 21:36
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

From page 11 onward Hinazumi is actively trying to set a new record for densest entity in the known universe.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
Mahittah-1753444384534868147-img1

Always happy with more Marcille x Falin.