Forum › Posts by Wanderer

Wanderer
Image Comments 11 Feb 02:18
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Etluot3wqaabtng-orig

@elevown it's just a piggy tail bro, but I get whatchu mean, maybe it's the fleshiness of it

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

An incredible waste of 23's amazing talent, and an unpleasant surprise when I first read this a long time ago, considering his Pixiv is (thankfully) devoid of futa. What I wouldn't give for some stories of the married adult yuri pair he habitually draws.

Bruh... Someone was salty about futas lmao

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

This series would be amazing as liken an ova or a short anime series... Like some parts just feels like it'll be perfect for smth like that yknow?

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Whoa! That was so crazy!

Anyways.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Yo are people like legit mad at Sora here? Lol bro she has been struggling for the past several chapters on her feelings and their relationship. She finally reached her snapping point when Ayaka was rejecting/being all weird about accidentally referring them in a romantic sense and then immediately agreed to kiss Sora regardless. Like wth kind of message is that supposed to send??

TL;DR Sora's reactions and feelings are completely justified because this is a dummy situation and Ayaka ID also being dummy.

Also, I usually hate miscommunications in this stuff but honestly like... I get why she'd run away after saying all that. It's kind of embarrassing but also extremely confusing and there's just so much at stake and so many things that could go wrong.

TL;DR smfh damn teens just talk it out

Wanderer
Citrus + discussion 22 Dec 05:53
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

There a few other subtle differences: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_july_4th#1
The girl right over Sayaka's shoulder changes her arm, and the girl to the left shows a bit more leg on page 2.

Anyway, how cute and horrifying is this... juicer? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_july_19th
"Please enjoy my brains."

It's a shaved ice maker I believe but yeah that was funny

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Only after I finished the doujin did I realize it was vtubers... time to finally get into vtubers i guess

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Why did they change the line at the last part
Please like me.
Would've been more sad

Ikr. I was really disappointed

WTF THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING. I haven't read the light novel but that sounds incredible.

Also does anyone know how to reach the scantalations? The discord link isnt working

Wanderer
Image Comments 28 Nov 03:43
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Elcgwmxvkaemcgm-orig

^lmao it probably depends on what the legs of your glasses are like. If they're more curved at the end then they'll stay on much better, and it won't if it's more straight. Mine are decently curved so they don't fall off if I'm in that sort of position^^

Wanderer
Image Comments 15 Sep 02:12
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Egqiqilvoaagarp-orig

Goddamn, virtual youtuber ships now huh... I'd love to see the reactions of the youtubers themselves to these kinds of fanart. Though I don't really watch any of their stuff to begin with

Wanderer
Image Comments 15 Sep 02:09
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
84340083_p0

Why do I feel like Blyeth can still overpower/top both Edelgards if she felt like it lmao

Wanderer
Image Comments 24 Aug 02:24
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Efp9k8oxkaer_p8-orig

BRUH this art is so good... and I'm always a sucker for old timey asian setting stories. Time to get reading i guess lol

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Wanderer
Image Comments 10 Aug 02:52
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Eedjes6uyaaj-uk-orig

https://manganelo.link/manga/her-shim-cheong-manhwa/
Here's a website that I found after scrounging long and hard for it. I wish I had found it sooner cause I paid to read it chapter by chapter on this dumb app. Ugh. There's a lot of ads but it's worth it y'all, I swear.

Wanderer
Image Comments 28 Jul 23:12
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Edgb8ruwoaab0o5-orig

I thought this was Buttercup x Blossom for a sec and I was like A H-

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Personally I agree that in this particular case, the whole gender hiding situation is not meant to be malicious and it's just comedy.

Comedy can be bad you know

Well if you and others didn't find it funny, that's fine and dandy, but just don't try to put others who enjoyed the humor of this manga down and stuff. Comedy is highly subjective and people are allowed to have opinions lol

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

AL;SKDJFS;ADHFKSADH;F;SFJ AHAHHAHAHAHA
YES FINALLY!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS DAMN MANGA OH MY GOD. I forgive the girl for being a complete idiot with the whole "I goTtA gEt A cLoseR LoOk I'vE neVeR seEn A GuY'S parTs EitHeR" because this was great lmfao. I legitimately laughed so hard when Kanda said she wasn't gonna be able to restrain herself and the other girl saying "ok, i want you to, be gentle" LMAO God this manga is so fluffy but refreshing, and hilarious too! I wonder where this is gonna go from now on though.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

First of all, they're so annoying with how they refuse to freaking communicate with each other on literally anything. And when someone actually says something seriously, the other is extremely adamant with not giving an answer/avoiding the topic.

Also, Idk if it's just me but I was thinking maybe Saeko thought she was trans/played the role of a guy in middle school? That could explain why she doesn't want to talk about it at all and how there's no pics either. She doesn't want to be reminded of that time in her life. And talking about how she's annoyed about her hair and wants to cut it but feels like she can't. Maybe that's another clue to the fact that she wore her hair quite short and was trying to be a boy?

I don't know if the manga would even take this direction or bring up these types of stuff but I think it would make sense a little.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

I never thought a single chapter could make me want to kill myself so much

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Heyo! This is actually just an image I think and not a manga but it's a really cute one where it shows a girl growing up with gardevoir and there's like 3 or 4 panels I think, each with a different evolution of Gardevoir, and in the end the girl is like blushing and flustered as the Gardevoir is flirty/on top of her

These two?

Sorry for replying so late but yes! Thank you!!

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Huh, I guess it's just me then. After reading the comments it seems most thought this was wholesome but to me this gave off bad energy than most underaged children x adult figure doujins out there. Idk why but it just had a bad vibe.

Wanderer
Image Comments 01 Jul 12:51
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Ea34aazu4aavo4k-orig

I AM. DEVASTATED

Wanderer
Image Comments 01 Jul 12:47
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Eabwdknuyaa27vj-orig

Are they sitting on a couch or lying on a bed??? My brain says goodbye!!!??!!

Wanderer
Image Comments 01 Jul 12:45
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
82579138_p0

^Bro shut up, sorry but like no one cares about that. I just wanted to look at this pretty pic and see the funny/positive comments people put on it and you just spoiled my mood rotten. Who cares if it's futa or not? It literally does not make any form of detrimental impact on any of our lives. Just... Don't talk sometimes, the world can be a better place if you do that sometimes.

Wanderer
School Zone discussion 01 Jul 12:42
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Idk why there aren't any comments for this doujin but it seems pretty funny so far. Nothing completely brand new but the characters are still loveable imo. I wonder why Hiragi hates her older sister tho lol, maybe she found out about her sis's siscon behaviors and grew to be disgusted of her or smth