Forum › Posts by Astraea Hill

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Whilst we didn't get a story this week, the picture was... well just check out Twitter and/or IG! (well I'm sure it will turn up here but why wait?)

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Ha, that's a good start... I'm leaning towards the "idot couple" tag appearing at some point (whilst certainly not there yet, there's elements that could lead to it going that way. It depends upon whether it goes the more serious story route or the comedic route)

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

It's nice to see that Aya can have Koga lying in her lap (even if it is after an accidental fall) and not instantly turn into a complete mess, unlike what would have happened at the start of the story (IMO).

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Is this gonna be some weird thing where college girl doesn’t WANT the OL to improve as a person because she likes taking care of her/feeling wanted/useful?

No, she just got her planned dinner date blown out of the water.

I'm sure that they will make it up together and things will be good again (no doubt going through the Japanese equivalent of "are you upset?" "no, I'm FINE").

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Did we ever find out exactly what made Shou changed rooms? All I recall even from the re-read was some vague fight with Ibu, who headbutted her or something.

Not explicitly, but Ibu seems not to be able to express herself verbally so she resorts to physical reactions. Additionally she seems not to be able to get on with Shou "It's just that she annoys me" but can't articulate why.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

this is by far my favorite fluffy low stakes yuri. its all so grounded and calm and their interactions are so tender and intimate and cute and uguhhhhh im so glad this exists

That sums up my thoughts perfectly... and better than I could have expressed it.

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I love the authors comments at the end of Ch.8

"... I have no idea what the plot will be. Actually, I'm pretty sure there won't be any plot to speak of, just another chill volume."

And I am perfectly fine with this.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Wait what chapter did she gave that paper to koga San???can't remember shit.

Chapter 69. Page 3 it falls out of Koga's bag with the sweets and page 4 she reads it.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

This is so good! Love it.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

"anyway heres wonderwall"

Ha, ha :D

I really hate that song, mainly because of seeing too many small bar gigs where the band end with a request and the drunken idiots shout "wunder wallllll" - that being the only lyric that they know.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I like how it starts with Aya counting her messages - just shows how much she's thinking about Mitsuki.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

What was on the piece of paper? I don't get it

Going to guess it's a note from Aya saying something like "eat the sweets, get some sleep and take better care of yourself."

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Good thinking Aya - communication doesn't have to always be verbal & Koga now knows you are looking out for her.

Astraea Hill
Love Bullet discussion 08 Dec 18:04
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Just wanted to add a 'thank you' to the translator for the explanation of the names going from Kanji to Katakana - nice touch that gets lost in English.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Just the hint she needed.

Yes, though I would have phrased it as "kick up the bum" :D

Astraea Hill
Love Bullet discussion 01 Dec 11:03
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Oh, I just noticed - "customer no.556" ... as in 5.56mm, possibly, lol.

Astraea Hill
Love Bullet discussion 01 Dec 10:58
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

This is so funny, I just hope that it keeps up like this.

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Would like to see something with the bunny-nurse she looks as if she could be a fun character.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Pulling apart only to snap back together harder than before - at least that is what I am hoping for.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Okay, so I'm guessing that "Song 1" is just the first song but...

Song 4, Babymetal
Song 3, Stone Sour
Song 2, Blur
Song 1, ??? ... is there one? If not someone should make it happen lol

I don't think she is writing down a playlist... I think she had a sudden inspiration to write her own songs and that she was writing the first one. That's why we are seeing her back from the last panel, writing down stuff on paper.

Cool idea, and I actually hope you are right. It would be awesome if she wrote her own songs.

Though I still think that it's a playlist ("These are the songs I want to listen to") - guess we'll have to wait until next week to find out.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Okay, so I'm guessing that "Song 1" is just the first song but...

Song 4, Babymetal
Song 3, Stone Sour
Song 2, Blur
Song 1, ??? ... is there one? If not someone should make it happen lol

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Feeling guilty about accepting help, even though it's freely given... yeah, I know that one.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Yes, we have the Yuri tag back. Many thanks to the admins/mods.

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Idiot couple worthy. They share half a braincell.

I agree with that, lol

Cute story though

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Back in the fight Koga-san! You'll have Aya-chan in your corner ... and her friends.