Forum › Posts by matsuri_wins

matsuri_wins
Citrus + discussion 19 Oct 08:17
4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Citrus: “It was the ultimate nightmare for a girl who can only do hate-sex—falling in love!”

This is surprisingly insightful — these two worked much better when they disliked each other, that’s for sure.

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Man, ch 126...I can't understand a thing about the raws, but just the fact that Sunhwa still had a picture of Sumin on her wall already classifies this side story as absolute garbage LOL Unless this chick literally died the next day after high school, which she obviously did not, there's just no way she would keep Sumin's picture on her wall unless she was the deranged obsessive type. They were just high schoolers!

Also, It baffles me that every single character in the story seems to consider Sumin so hot and special when she is such an unlikeable person.

The author has written themselves into a corner again...too much evidence that Sumin is an a-hole has piled up so that another 100 ch would be necessary to show redemption. The same thing with Seju, I don't think anyone bought that after 100+ ch she is suddenly in love with What's-her-face.

I genuinely believe the only redemptive ending to this story is to Truck-kun Sumin.

last edited at Oct 18, 2019 7:41AM

matsuri_wins
Citrus + discussion 17 Oct 21:02
joined Feb 18, 2018

So..........why are they blushing like crazy, did Yuzu finally shout from the top of her lungs "LET'S SMASH RIGHT NOW IN THIS ELEVATOR" or...?

matsuri_wins
Citrus + discussion 16 Oct 13:00
joined Feb 18, 2018

The strangest part of this entire thing in my opinion is that it’s not like Sabu has never written a steamy story, and in fact, the story used to be like that. Has she been replaced by an automaton? Lol because everything about Citrus has become so awkward, like it’s not even the same author anymore.

matsuri_wins
Citrus + discussion 16 Oct 12:57
joined Feb 18, 2018

But there are so many things she can write about. HaruMatsu for starters, or you know, finally giving us a makeout scene between Yuzu and Mei. Heck she can even just straight out copy from YagaKimi and show us some romantic non-awkward-as-hell interactions between Yuzu and Mei and fans would probably be more than happy.

What gives?

last edited at Oct 16, 2019 12:58PM

matsuri_wins
Citrus + discussion 16 Oct 11:30
joined Feb 18, 2018

Sabu hasn’t delivered for the girls she DOES have in the cast, and now she wants to add yet another one?

matsuri_wins
Citrus + discussion 15 Oct 23:02
joined Feb 18, 2018

So........seriously, what happened to Citrus? Is the series coming out this month? I feel it's gonna get canceled...

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Ashima and Sakura are like reincarnations of Hotaru and Yuma of NTR, with Ashima not being, at least so far, as manipulative. But now they are sisters so I don't know what's worse LOL Kodama knows how to create that uneasy feeling

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 8:27PM

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

I read up to ch 7 in Spanish. This story is very cool so far. Is it wrong that I want Ashima and Sakura to be together? I wish they were step-siblings rather than half-siblings...awkwardddd

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Chapter 2 on MD I never doubt Kodama to add more dark backstories to all characters because she feel like having happy characters is no good for a manga. MC is a coward and can't even bring to get respected by middleschooler. Manager is just there, can't say anything since you barely see her and when you do she just doesn't care. And last, we have the 3rd girl, the grow up one, Kodama in her extreme generosity decide to give her the twisted family, she is the daughter of her dad and his mistress but the mom is kind enough to let her live with them and the other daughter, who is one of her classmate. Said mistress is suposs to bea prostitute btw because why not and when Ashima get back in the end of the chapter, she kiss her "sister" because of the bad mouthing her "sister and her friends have done to her. Oh and she get bullied too but she doesn't seem to care one bit.

So yeah, it's really a Kodama manga.

That’s glorious. My fav manga at the moment since WDTFS has gone the sweet route lmao

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Someone made an interesting comment at mangago that WDTFS (to the extent it has a plot beyond "showing Seju's tits" as Blastaar would say) is all about regrets and trying to get closure but never quite getting it because life doesn't work that way, usually there are no second chances.

Sumin is certainly someone who hasn't given a second chance to anyone in her life. The story can go the obvious way, where this is just an excuse to have her and Sungji grow closer by having Sungji yet again step in (boring) or maybe she will try to contact Seju to talk stuff out. I would hope for the latter but we all know this story is all about St. Sungji saving the day so...

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

I feel so sorry for Sungji, the girl takes so much crap seriously. It’s been 3 years and Sumin still doesn’t seem to be fully open with her. You know, that’s what happens when people have too much baggage to carry lol Baby dykes beware!

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Welp so looks like Sunhwa is dead and Sumin is disturbed about it. Maybe Sumin finally learns that she needs to make peace with people she cares about and talk it out before they disappear from her life forever, but I bet that's not what we are gonna get here. Rather it will be the typical "Sumin and Sungji get closer because Sungji will help Sumin through one more of her numerous life mistakes". Ew.

matsuri_wins
Citrus + discussion 10 Oct 23:14
joined Feb 18, 2018

HaruMatsu when?

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Read this today. Sweetest ending ever. This story will be missed!

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Headcanon—it’s a hell of a drug.

Risako actually is shooting for Kaoru

RisakoxKaoru endgame FO SHO

ReiichixTruck-kun

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 11:39PM

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

BTW after reading this ch, it's clear to me no matter if Reiichi is cheating or not, or if he was out with Risako or not while Kaoru was shopping, what's CERTAIN is that Risako is pushing Kaoru to break up with Reiichi, by making her ask for a baby, which will, of course, make Reiichi backtrack from the relationship since he doesn't actually love her.

Thing is... that's your headcanon. Can't use that as evidence for further theorizing.
Kaoru already talked about wanting a baby way before all of this shit went down. Reiichi was already aware of that.
You have literally no proof Reiichi would say no to having a kid.

He likes Risako, and I don’t quite remember but he didn’t seem into the idea of having a baby with Kaoru. Besides, babies are usually the nail in the coffin for a guy who feels stuck in a relationship. If you have one, you are truly stuck. That’s why Risako is pushing for that angle. Typical mistress tactic.

There are even scenes that make it hard to deny that Reiichi does love Kaoru at least to some degree. Whether it's more of a familial love or romantic is even less clear.

He loves her but he is not in love at all.

er she is falling out of love or whatever doesn't really matter).

Let's not forget that Kaoru and Reiichi were already together before Uta moved in with them and she didn't seem to have issues back then.

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

BTW after reading this ch, it's clear to me no matter if Reiichi is cheating or not, or if he was out with Risako or not while Kaoru was shopping, what's CERTAIN is that Risako is pushing Kaoru to break up with Reiichi, by making her ask for a baby, which will, of course, make Reiichi backtrack from the relationship since he doesn't actually love her.

Also I agree with some now, that Kaoru does seem to have some massive subconscious crush on Uta. Her feelings and internal dialogue are not those of someone who is just missing her "little sister".

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Idk why I do this to myself the title literally says unrequited and here I am like maybe just maybe she has a shot between this and life with my brothers wife I’m all angest out.

You know you might have a point there. This could actually be about Kaoru's unrequited love. It seems to me that Reichi never actually loved her, he might've literally just married her because she was there. As soon as Kaoru stopped providing him everything he wanted he just went to find someone who would and then Risako just seized on that. Whether because she actually wanted Reichi or because she's punishing Kaoru for not choosing her.

Risako is punishing Kaoru for not choosing her, and so is having sex with this dude since high school? Good grief. Crazy 101.

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

You have some fun hobbies.

That's what forum is for, isn't it?

I do the same with WDTFS, its probably more common than one would think.

My condolences. I don't know what's worse, that manhwa or its comments section.

I suppose now both the manhwa and the comments section are dead. They died with Seju's story xD

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

How is Kaoru questioning her sexuality? AFAIK her thinking about Uta could just be her missing her little sister. How is the fact she is asking to have a baby with her cheating husband a sign she deep down suspects to be a raging lesbo? Lol it would have to be the biggest case of “reaction formation” psychological defense in manga history.

I don’t buy it.

last edited at Sep 29, 2019 11:58AM

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

"Kaoru is inevitably thrust further into her 'marriage'." I don't know why, I can't explain it, but that line on the cover just had me laughing for several minutes straight. It's too much! It's so flagrant! I can't even.... hahahahha.

Oh jeez. Okay. I think I recoverted now. Where to begin? Kaoru is still a coward who can't address her issues. Now that Uta is gone she can't distract herself from the "cheating" anymore. Risako lying about it is not necessarily confirmation either though, because both of them know what that would sound like. It might be a white lie (not that I really believe that).

So what is Kaoru's solution? BIND THAT GAMERLORD TO HER WITH A CHILD. Classic. Always works. Much more reasonable than talking things out. If he put one into the oven he can't escape and the kid will be such a huge distraction that she can hardly even remember the threat of cheating anymore! Brilliant.

The sad part is this strategy is actually used by many straight women in real life. With different degrees of success. So the story is actually realistic, just in a very frustrating way.

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Plot twist: Risako has been into Kaoru all this time and trying to get her by destroying her relationship with Reiichi.

I mean, it’s the only way this story could turn Yuri at this point. Run Uta run!

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

Black is the new black

matsuri_wins
joined Feb 18, 2018

New chapter is out. Man, this truly has become like the “Friends” of Yuri manga, the uber long series where nothing actually happens that you didn’t know would happen, and yet never seems to end because since you’ve read 123 chapters of it, might as well read one more. Lols

last edited at Sep 20, 2019 2:06PM