Forum › Posts by Throbelisk

Throbelisk
Delta discussion 06 Feb 13:42
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

But what grade did she end up getting on the report?

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm going to end up with collapsed veins all over my body if Tatsubon keeps injecting me with such an addictive substance.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You know, i think i've developed a liking for age gap with reverse height gap stories. Anyone got some good recommendations (like this one with fluff and cuteness. no melodrama though.)

Chatting At the Amber Teahouse fulfills all of those requirements quite nicely. It's adorable.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I know approximately nothing about everything referenced, so it was really weird.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm sensing a potential four-way in their future.

You're delusional

Please don't do this.

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Likely bot responding to a thread that's been dead for over 3 years...

Throbelisk
Image Comments 04 Feb 23:33
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
87445502_p1

I really hope this is the beginning of something nice that he can possibly turn into a series after VE....but that will probably go on forever.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The last time I actually partook, I was 16, so I can't say I really know much about this page number. Fun times with Mario 64 and Goldeneye though.

last edited at Feb 4, 2021 11:29PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I believe I'm usually very careful not to complain about things that are clearly marked in tags. Yes, it's happened, and I've gone back and deleted a lot of those comments because they didn't belong.

Asking people to stick to forum rules isn't hypocritical either. They exist for a reason. This thread would probably be half as long if the people who didn't blatantly disregard the rules had their posts deleted.

last edited at Feb 4, 2021 3:39PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Imgur

last edited at Feb 4, 2021 2:34PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

If you don't like it, don't even engage with it.

that's a bit ironic

No, it's not Lilliwyt. I'm not being rude like you were being in another thread, which I'm sure is what you're referring to. If they don't like lolicon when it's clearly marked, they shouldn't even be reading it or on the threads for stories containing it in the first place. Do you disagree?

last edited at Feb 4, 2021 1:18PM

Throbelisk
Image Comments 04 Feb 12:22
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
Ek-uz7hu8aazbby-orig

^ Sounds just like something a corrupted dragon would say...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You can complain about lolicon under the Lolicon tag, which this series is very obviously tagged with. You will not be allowed to threadjack threads complaining about things which are clearly tagged. If you don't like it, don't even engage with it.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

So does the word 'yuri' mean something else (other than the flower) in Japanese? Or is the author just mixing up 'subgenre of romance involving wlw' with 'being in a relationship with another woman irl'?

Yuri is simply slang for love between women.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

It's getting really goddamn tiresome, so I'll go ahead and post rule 10 in this thread for anyone else who feels like sharing their view on prostitution:

Tags are meant to inform users so that they may interact with works that appeal to them, and avoid those which do not. If your comment on a given work could be summed up as a comment on the tag itself, please avoid making the comment.

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I love the characters but this shit is so convoluted and hard to follow, I can't blame people for not coming out in droves to buy it. All the same I hope this manga continues, even if it's crazy.

This seems more appropriate for the previous version of this story.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

With the author showcasing how the scenes look if Nora was in cat form this solidifies that the MC is literally just psychotic. Maybe we'll get the therapy arc sometime soon?

Calling people with the ability to see spiritual beings in human form psychotic is unnecessary, rude, and ignorant.

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Nekozaki talked Mikoto into stripping at a public area, then proceeded to touch and kiss her right there, and Mikoto even pulled Nekozaki in for more. Now where's the Exhibitionism tag? :))

This whole thing takes place on a school campus that occupies a single island, right? The beach is probably a private beach for people associated with the school with very few people even coming to it, so they probably don't have to worry much about anyone seeing them. Even so, it is pretty bold.

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Oh boy!

Uh oh...

Throbelisk
Image Comments 03 Feb 11:54
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
Ejkhshqvcae2bbi-orig

^ You can recommend tags if you feel they're needed.

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

A pathetic pairing.

Thanks for the input. See you next time you think something is garbage.

did he hurt you mom?

No. This is literally the only type of comment that person makes. And don't call me mom.

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Every update of this is always so great. More assertive cat maid please.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Is it bad that I want Miko to destroy Shiori and live happily ever after with Hinako?

Throbelisk
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

A pathetic pairing.

Thanks for the input. See you next time you think something is garbage.

Throbelisk
Image Comments 02 Feb 10:01
Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
Eqfw_h6vqaavdzl-orig

^ It's gaysplosion time.