Forum › Posts by Grail

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

You know what we said about useless lesbians. We need all the help we can get.

Grail
Snow Muse discussion 04 Jun 20:39
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

wearing a short shirt in snow fall

Japanese school girls yo. It's their super power.

Grail
Image Comments 04 Jun 04:50
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017
Eyes5cjuyaapsui-orig

Boob grope and casual shoulder touch

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I'm seeing a trend with this author and I love it.

Grail
Dear NOMAN discussion 03 Jun 15:34
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Goddamn teenagers!

This one bothered me a lot more than usual because she went RIGHT into doing the stupid. And all she thought about was letting her mom know that she'll be home late. Jiminy Crickets!

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

The god of RNG only takes blood sacrifices. Praying won't work. Also, stay away from gacha games.

I notice your profile picture is of Lily, a character from one of those same, esteemed gacha games.

Can't fault the waifu, fault the companies. I also quit GBF for over a year now.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

The god of RNG only takes blood sacrifices. Praying won't work. Also, stay away from gacha games.

Grail
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I'm starting to wonder how did the editor and author pair meet in the online game. And how did editor realize the online person = chronic procrastinator she's been working with. Will love to see how that opens

Grail
Dear NOMAN discussion 02 Jun 23:48
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Boss: Don't do that thing.
MC: K
Does the thing regardless

For fuck's saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. Times like this I want MC to face serious repercussions/consequences for pulling dumb shit like this, but either Plot happens or some dumb plot device triggers. MC will basically be fine and safe because some benevolent 3rd party will take the brunt of the intended danger. Grrr

Grail
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

It's possible to be in a relationship/marriage and still be raped by your partner. We have to go by pure speculations due to how little information we have to work with. Power dynamics is wonky with this pair. Charismatic (?) prince vs known delinquent girl who's not afraid to flaunt her private bits in PUBLIC. Prince is pushy as hell and to some degree very manipulative. (Let's convince useless MC friend that this is perfectly "normal" behavior despite what most sensible people would say) Someone in a position of power can coerce people into rationalizing their abnormal behaviors/attitudes/thinking. The delinquent may be buff as hell or just... has her delinquency stats allocated to some weird areas instead. For all we know she could just be a wannabe delinquent who only did the Yankee looks back in middle school. All bark no bite. Again, not enough data. Only her MC friend is demonstrated with the ability to just snap a poor mechanical pencil. Which also tells a fat lot of nothing.

The execution is dodgy. The MC is unnecessary. No really, even if you take out the MC the story still flows just fine. The delinquent-ness is just there to do the odd delinquent x prince pairing, even though said prince is a prince of molestation according to the exposition character. The MC is really just there to find the discarded underwear on the floor to lead into that rather tastless joke at the end.

This reads more like a rather brainless hentai doujin honestly. It's a bit too fetish fueled for me. Which is disappointing, because I liked her other work between the adult and the thirsty student. This one is just messy and handled sloppily.

last edited at Jun 1, 2020 8:35PM

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

This is about a 1 on a 10 scale of aaaaaaangst. Very cute though

Grail
Image Comments 26 May 16:12
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017
81395462_p0

Well this is a nice treat. Don't see this pairing often at all

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I can see your underwear from down here, because it's flying~

Grail
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

500 yen coins

That got dark really fast.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

After that they had a lot of floofing.

Grail
Semelparous discussion 18 May 22:22
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Hang out scene with friends
"Nah the chance of people dying around you is pretty low"

Let's just nail that death flag in extra deep shall we? We are going to need the King Arthur equivalent to pull this sucker out.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Man I love the character designs in Arknights, but I really don't want to invest in a gacha game. If only its monetization model is more like Girls Frontline...

There is a free pull system sort of like GFL's (but worse), so you could play without paying and eventually get a decent set of units - people have successfully cleared almost all the content with only freebie stuff. But it's definitely a struggle unless you pay, so if you have trouble with getting tempted to drop cash on these games definitely don't play it.

I like the character designs a lot but I wish it focused a bit more on character stories. Outside of the main story cast we really only get occasional character-focused events and the lore text in their profiles. :/

The news that trickle in from players that play AK are quite worrying for me so I decided against taking the plunge: restrictive stamina system that is ironically named sanity, earlier units get power creeeped, event maps only forcing you to play a certain way, event map so janky it's obvious they didn't playtest the thing, and just the damn gacha system. I played GBF so I know I'm weak against that particular kind of model. (Thank you very much for your work on Viramate by the way m(_ _)m ) I like my cute anime art and lore, but AK in its current state sounds like something I'd best avoid. Which is a shame, because it does look very attractive on first glance.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Man I love the character designs in Arknights, but I really don't want to invest in a gacha game. If only its monetization model is more like Girls Frontline...

Grail
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Comic sans must die!

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Boy this was a cringefest. The routine got old super fast even just half way through first chapter. If you have a joke, telling it once is good. Twice is a bit repetitive. Three times is just an absolute travesty. And all this shit was done in the span of ONE chapter. This is a workplace where I want to smack the ever living shit out of the author with a paper fan. What's with this weird self-awareness and fixation on sex? Yeah, I personally get anxiety with phone calls and emails too. I get that pain, I really do. But everything about this character just pushes all the wrong buttons for me.

Grail
Lily Marble discussion 14 May 00:59
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Is ThAT SoME foURtH WaLl BrEAkiNg?

The shock is so great she actually fainted. Truly world shattering event indeed.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Too many to quote.

I do follow Gohan. Flipped through The Secret Recipe. Koufuku Graffiti is new to me though. I'll have to follow up on this later. Think I flipped through the artbook at a convention... It does have really delicious looking food.

Grail
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I mean, Renjuuro Kindaichi debuted in 1996 so....makes sense that her style be more on the "old school" side of things

Honestly, I'm more surprised to see something recent by the chick who wrote "Haré+Guu" (which she's better known for) on this site

...."Haré+Guu" was weird as hell and that's pretty much why I love it

As for the content of this one shot, it was a'ight, ending might be a downer for some, but it was a'ight

Hare and Guu? This can't be the same Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu I'm thinking about.

One google search later

.....What?
WHAT!?
I can't even. My brain can't comprehend.

Grail
Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Oh wow
@Grail is that Lily in your avatar?

Edit: just noticed chapters 42 and 43 came out together. I had only read 43.

Yeppers. Used to be a GBF player.

MrLlama's MvS with upside down keyboard and mouse is always a good time.

Shit what? I didn't know MrLlama does upside down challenges. This is what I get for being a filthy GDQ casual. I know what I'm watching this afternoon.

last edited at May 13, 2020 5:35PM

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Got a number of chapter 9 pages mixed with chapter 10's.