Forum › Posts by Quisty

joined Sep 28, 2017

Nanatsu Fuji + age gap
Just sign me in!

joined Sep 28, 2017

I'm totally confused about the plot but I'm always checking this series because of the sex scenes.
There, I said it.

joined Sep 28, 2017

Wha...? no way...
This is... amazing!

last edited at Sep 28, 2022 12:13PM

joined Sep 28, 2017

insane amounts of title

Quisty
joined Sep 28, 2017

I feel like this tag is (recently) being used a bit too much. At first I thought it was reserved for works that take place on an alternate world inhabited exclusively by women, so I really never bothered on reading them since I don't find that kind of stories interesting. But recently it seems to appear everywhere, even in old works that didn't have the tag before. I thought tags shouldn't be used if they aren't relevant for the story. And in some works is very clear that men do exist even if they don't play any role in the plot (for example we see them in the background or in photos). Again, my two cents. I know that "tags shouldn't be taken seriously" but c'mon, they have a function and if that function is seen as superficial, then why having tags at all?

last edited at Sep 25, 2022 8:15PM

joined Sep 28, 2017

This looks promising, cute and funny characters
also the tall girl is really sexy

joined Sep 28, 2017

Woah! This one looks great. The art is amazing and the h scenes are so hot. Also the story is funny, and kinda reminds me that one manga about that gigolo girl. I just hope this one doesn't end up sucking like that one.

And of course I'm expecting to see some hot student/teacher lesbian action!

joined Sep 28, 2017

Nice, been a while since I saw a good original lewd loli story, and honestly I feel like we seriously need more of it!

joined Sep 28, 2017

Was the premonition corpse there the day before? I thought corpse only shows 24 hours before the actual death

Wll, if that's the case then she's definitely not dead, and since the corpse disappeared then it also means Satsuki has done something to save her form the true death without even knowing it.

joined Sep 28, 2017

Ok so here are my guesses.

1. I don't think she's actually dead. I mean, I really doubt Satsuki won't start giving her CPR (and a gratuitous first kiss scene) and reanimate her. If the sight dissapeared must be because, well, she's technically "dead" (if you count death as the heart stopping that is) but can be "revived" with the right attention (Satsuki seems to know a lot about healtcare and first response attention)

2. IF she actually dies, well, Satsuki will break up and will seek revenge (at least for a while) on the prez, who will ultimately die, but not in a gruesome way, here's my guess:

3. Satsuki won't put herself on his level, so she won't kill him herself, not even puting him in a dangerous situation.

4. At some point, Satsuki will be able to see the prez "corpse". He won't believe her but his helper will have a redemption arc and will ask Satsuki to help him.

5. Of course, prez won't accept any help, and eventually will die on Satsuki's arms, not before saying something ironic about life and death or something, and obviously with his trademark smile on his face.

joined Sep 28, 2017

F*ck yeah! An interesting new series! The premise is good, the characters cute, and I can foresee a nice dose of drama. I'll keep an eye on this one

joined Sep 28, 2017

There's no way the teacher or taste woman are getting picked.

A lot of these writers need to take some hints from hentai. No cap. I don't mean writing sex but writing variety for the outcome of their romance plots. It's obvious who the 2 women the protagonist is most interested in, tomboy and roommate, so there's no point in shipping her with the others.

Yeah I'm (sadly) getting the same vibes about who will she choose at the end. I'd really love to see a poly ending, and since its Tamamusi in case that happened it'd be glorious and hilarious. Also I'd love if she choose the teacher, since I love the age gap stuff... Actually I'd be happy if she ended with anyone BUT the tomboy. Don't ask me why, I don't like tomboys in yuri mangas, and I really dislike the one in this. The relationship somehow feels too forced and almost encouraged by the author. Again those are my personal feelings but you're free to actually like her. I will follow this manga but I'm ready for the worst, specially since the If You Could See Love fiasco.

joined Sep 28, 2017

Wasn't a couple of works with the same vibe? About an older novelist and a young girl. One was setted on a not so ancient Japan and the other one was on modern Japan and was kinda NSFW. Been looking for a while but I can't remember the names and the tags can be kinda vague sometimes

Yuki and the Authoress
Kimi wa Shoujo

Thank you!

joined Sep 28, 2017

Wasn't a couple of works with the same vibe? About an older novelist and a young girl. One was setted on a not so ancient Japan and the other one was on modern Japan and was kinda NSFW. Been looking for a while but I can't remember the names and the tags can be kinda vague sometimes

last edited at Jun 9, 2022 12:10PM

joined Sep 28, 2017

Great stuff, funny and cute af. I'd say we need more of this but I'm satisfied with this to be honest.

joined Sep 28, 2017

Finally! The much expected rear hole action! But seriously, we really need more anal yuri works here, specially anilingus.

Quisty
Shoujo discussion 25 May 18:51
joined Sep 28, 2017

If that's the case in my opinion the tag is kinda irrelevant. Personally I look for tags so I can get an idea of what the plot is about, I don't really care about target audiences. Then if that's the case a lot of the works here could have an hypothetical shonen tag.
Again, my two cents

last edited at May 25, 2022 6:55PM

Quisty
Shoujo discussion 25 May 07:43
joined Sep 28, 2017

Wat? Can someone explain this one to me?

Quisty
joined Sep 28, 2017

age gap and office lady are usually a good combination. I'm expecting a lot from this one.

joined Sep 28, 2017

I like it so far. The girls are sexy and the premise is interesting. Bookmarked

Quisty
joined Sep 28, 2017

As a lolicon connoisseur I can't believe I missed this one until today

Quisty
joined Sep 28, 2017

Usually I pass as soon as I see the aaangst tag. But I'm glad I didn't do it this time. It was truly a great read. I love this kind of quasi pathological relationships, unless, of course, it's a work form K***** N****

last edited at Mar 1, 2022 5:47PM

joined Sep 28, 2017

Welp this sucked. Seriously. I really liked this work at first but went downhill at the speed of light. Glad it's over, unless we got a extra chapter that will surely be equally irrelevant and unsatisfactory.

joined Sep 28, 2017

I really, really, really the foreign yuri romance during vacation trope, specially if there is a language gap involved. Loved it.

joined Sep 28, 2017

inb4 insane amounts of sex

Well, I can dream, can't I?