Forum › Posts by Orravan

joined Jul 23, 2017

I cant stand the fact that years are wasted for them not being together. It shows that "love" does not always go the way we wanted and with that, it makes your love for that person stronger each day. Whyyy? I know it's fiction but they should be together and forever!

joined Jul 23, 2017

Its makes me think that the chest in 2d and 3d are quite ... different in a way.

Orravan
Dear NOMAN discussion 12 Sep 18:06
joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn I didnt know that was the ending already I even skipped some chapters fuqqq

joined Jul 23, 2017

The time has come

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn I remembered reading this in the past and i was like so mad for a whole day or two, and I stumble to this once again today and read it again and it made me remember that it was this manga that made me so furious and wondered why did it even made in the first place....

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait why is there a sequel tag?

joined Jul 23, 2017

Well that ended on a good note ~

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Honestly, this just keeps getting better and better. That priest that looks like Jesus with a skull rod is just hillarious.
So Dorothy is from Spanish decent, no wonder she is so thicc.

How'd you know she's a Spanish decent?

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Asami sure is confusing. Is she a prostitute or what?

joined Jul 23, 2017

I read the last chapter even though I dont read the rest hahahahha

Orravan
Happy End discussion 31 Jul 17:23
joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait I dont get it

Orravan
Collectors discussion 29 Jul 17:47
joined Jul 23, 2017

Holy moly it updated! ヽ(;へ;)ノ

joined Jul 23, 2017

Damn I wasn't expecting to see a dead doggo

joined Jul 23, 2017

That was a good read

joined Jul 23, 2017

Oh what will I do if this site shuts down pls dont (.˚‧º·(ฅдฅ。)‧º·˚.

joined Jul 23, 2017

I didn't know this was a series I thought it was a oneshot

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Thats why theres the violence and abuse tag

Orravan
Semelparous discussion 20 Jul 15:58
joined Jul 23, 2017

the trauma she has to endure....

joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait so Akira would be replacing Rin in the kissing teaching thing isn't that what Mayuki wants to kiss Akira btw Next chapter will be on Aug 27! (;▽;) I dont mind time flies fast.

Orravan
Mine discussion 14 Jul 15:15
joined Jul 23, 2017

K@waiii Desuu

joined Jul 23, 2017

Cheating tag ? I mean, you can see a ring on the boss's hand multiples times and it even said it's an affair.

Seems like it. She didn't have a ring in the flashback so I guess she got married in the intervening years

I thought it mentioned "office affair".
But the ring on her finger is a red flag.

It is possible that she wears a ring so that people don't bother her when she's out. I know it isn't super common, but I have heard of women doing that. And an affair doesn't always refer to cheating. This could be referred to as one since they are keeping it a secret from coworkers.

Also, I wanted to say that I absolutely love watching these two interact. They have such a wonderful and loving relationship.

I think it's pretty obvious she got married in the four years between their meetings. Way too much attention was given to the ring for it to mean anything else. Not to mention the line "I wish our meeting was written by destiny" pretty much set it in stone.

Yea the last phrase at the ending I was actually thinking that they did meet so it's destiny but the 1st panel shows the hand of the boss with a ring on it so I was like Oh thats why

Orravan
Lily Marble discussion 10 Jul 17:09
joined Jul 23, 2017

I dont know why I dont feel anything after noe and hikari didn't get together its kinda sad to think but I just dont want to expect that much either ... still its pretty sad to suddenly end it that way

joined Jul 23, 2017

Yup you cant escape from their love the moment you three became roommates no chance of changing their feelings for you (( ´︶`)

Orravan
joined Jul 23, 2017

Ugh why is so confusing to read! Can anyone give me insights of what really happened?

joined Jul 23, 2017

This the first time I saw them kiss and it was quite lovely ♡♡