Forum › Posts by Klice

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I still wish for more, and that was good : The universe is pretty cool (that n°1 fighter seems fatally sexy), the art is really, really pretty : cute when it needs to be and action-y during the fight. And the story is pretty inspiring, or perhaps it resonates with me a lot.

I'll remember it more than the majority of the things I've read here, that's above average :D

last edited at Jun 6, 2018 8:26AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

I'm pretty sure at this point the mods are just laughing their asses off at everybody saying that subtext is more clear than a sign where it'd be written they're gay for each other.

last edited at Jun 2, 2018 12:27PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

So like... Uta did kiss Kaoru and Kaoru was aware of that the whole time? Or I don't remember the whole story that well?

And, like the cheating of her husband, Kaoru decided to turn a blind-eye to the whole thing until Uta confessed falling in love with an older a person; which then forced to admit that it really happened?

last edited at May 29, 2018 12:43PM

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

Lol wtf is that. You hardly see bullying in the adult world, it's a teenage phase because emotions are high.

How old are you? It does exist though, that's called harassment.

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

Like, that ending is reeeeeeeeally fucked up. I don't like this at all.

The oppressed become the oppressors, and they become worse with everything they accumulated inside.

I really like that end, frightening mix of vengeance and cruel irony.

Bullies getting what they deserve is fucked up because?

Because they become monsters themselves and it's just a cycle of violence that never ends. But more seriously, it's not that they got retribution that's fucked up, but how they got it and how violent the protagonists seem to become.

last edited at May 27, 2018 8:26PM

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

It's always a cycle, again and again.

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

I want my full blown romance of a teenage girl helping a young lost adult to find herself again :'(

But I guess Himawari returning the feelings will be end game or won't happen ever... The author did some nice age gap one shot, so I'm still hope (realising I already wrote something similar months ago).

joined Jun 23, 2017

That's my problem with this kind of story. Pretty sweet, pretty realistic, but I didn't feel much and I'll probably forget about it quickly. Still nice overall, I guess!

joined Jun 23, 2017

That wasn't really good. Just average.

I beg to differ, loved the art, the story isn't stellar but that's not why I'm asking of a sport manga. The world, the characters they created around MMA, the way they did the fights, etc. And the two main girls are cute af. I thoroughly enjoyed and would've liked to see more :(

joined Jun 23, 2017

You shouldn't read Claymore then hahaha

I already did and was a bit disappointed with how unexploited the whole plot was indeed... But it took so much time to complete, I admit I lost a bit of interest at the end :(

joined Jun 23, 2017

Seriously?!! It just ends in two chapters?... Fuck that's sad, the potential was big!

I don't know like, what about the number one fighter's story (the flower <3)? What about big ear girls fights in tourney? Like, the author established a world, they teased a end goal with several level to passe and stuff... They teased a long story about mma and they stop right there... Why? :(

joined Jun 23, 2017

Still loving this, thank you Stan! <3

Klice
Liberty discussion 22 May 19:36
joined Jun 23, 2017

People still confusing explanations/reasons with excuses ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at May 22, 2018 7:36PM

Klice
Liberty discussion 22 May 18:34
joined Jun 23, 2017

Relationships in general aren't meant to last forever, silly!

Klice
Citrus discussion 22 May 12:34
joined Jun 23, 2017

Didn't Yuzu already come out during vol5? I was always confused by the different translation, but she said the person she loved was in the school... So was she talking about romantic love at that moment or about the one she loved?

I'm hoping for an heart to heart discussion, maybe an involuntary coming out. But I guess I won't be disappointed because Ume is the real best girl of the manga.

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

Apparently this shit got an anime announcement.

Pls god no

Yeah that'd be bad to have an adaptation of an horror story :(

joined Jun 23, 2017

and not some perv guy writing out some hentai fantasy.

Girls can't be perv? Isn't Mira a woman who does some of the best perverted hentai on this website ٩(♡ε♡)۶

If Mira isn't a woman, I know more private example and stuff.

Honestly, the teacher is kinda stupid. This is all a pretty obvious cry for help.

For us, yes. For her, she does seem pretty confused and don't know how to deal with her own feelings (yet), how could she have a correct view of what's happening with the student? It doesn't make her stupid, maybe immature and at worst incompetent as an educational worker.

last edited at May 22, 2018 6:48AM

Klice
Citrus discussion 21 May 15:49
joined Jun 23, 2017

Yuzu goes too much out of her way
Mei doesn't deserve Yuzu
etc.

What is love?

(Baby don't hurt me...)

joined Jun 23, 2017

I read everything, no bodies, no death. They got teleported in a nice and sunny wheat field, I don't know what is this symbolism and Elysium you're talkingaboutshutup.

Klice
Citrus discussion 21 May 10:58
joined Jun 23, 2017

WELL yuzu
you can idk move on from the girl that doesnt care abt you! youre a teen, there’s plenty fish in the sea cmon you can do it

Leave that to reality! I want their impossible love to become possible.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Thank /u/ !

How it can be spoiler

Cause Chii's mentioning the end of the manga even though it's not definite that they died since there's no corpses and stuff but whatever it's this autho interpretation.

Klice
Citrus discussion 21 May 10:01
joined Jun 23, 2017

It's cool to see real and supported compliment towards Citrus writings and story in general, in opposition to the constant nagging and "omg this is so stupid Imma drop it".

A transitional chapter it would seem, but as usual there's more to learn from it if you know how to look into it. I'd still love to see how Yuzu reacted directly after learning the news but I don't know... I'm glad to see that they're should be at least one more volume if the end game is after that. Crossing my fingers for two more!

And thank you Chaosteam <3

edit Oh dear, forgot to mention that the mother is entering the game and that's fucking wonderful! We'll get to see more of her and she might be a big help.

last edited at May 21, 2018 10:54AM

Klice
My Beloved discussion 12 May 15:47
joined Jun 23, 2017

This leaves a weird taste in my mouth, perhaps it has to do with my difficulty at letting things go and all, but I feel like the older ones "manipulated" the young ones so they wouldn't get together when they were actually interested in each other... I don't know, it's cool they both found somebody to be with, but I don't like how it was done, hard to find it all sweet and stuff.

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

@Parnifia I interpret anything that doesn't look realistic as an exaggeration of what is actually happening or what the characters seems to be experiencing/feeling.

For that particular moment, I wonder what was Mikage doing. The most straight-forward thing I have in mind is that she was going for kiss directly but in such an ominous/aggressive manner that it made Hinata feel threatened and scared.

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 5:35PM

Klice
joined Jun 23, 2017

Sex is not inherently dirty or wrong. Might be a cultural thing

Well, it's a christian thing as well. Sex is still demonised in some way, or perhaps some behaviour linked to it in the west.