Forum › Posts by KanadeChan

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

What an interesting manga. This will be wholesome.

Btw, The author tag ch 1 and 2 as yuri but he/she did not tag it since ch 3. In my opinion, I don't think that this manga will be yuri because some ecchi artist have a different definition of Yuri than us. Well, I'm sure it will be a good manga no matter what.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Please talk properly with your girlfriend first. If you want her to change, talking is an option!

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Preciousssss!

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

WOW. This is really great.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Ch.77
Even though she is super scared, she is still trying to protect her. How precious.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Thank you very much Watagiri Saya-sensei. This is the best manga in 2021 for me. Both funny and serious story are done really well. The drawing is beautiful, cute, cool, and precious. It's a lot of fun reading this. And I'm sure I will read it again, many many times.

Thank you very much for translating this pure gem. It's so good. Really. Thank you.

PS. Azu in page 10 is super cool.

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Nice story and ending. Great oneshot indeed.

KanadeChan
Image Comments 25 May 02:34
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017
E1shzqcvuaaiczy-orig

Also this --> https://mobile.twitter.com/JuneThighs/status/1394195127472697345
Amber wants to make a delicious Moon pie for her wife(little sister?).

last edited at May 25, 2021 2:39AM

KanadeChan
Image Comments 24 May 21:29
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017
Tango

That ending in Eula PV is unexpected. My heart coudn't take it. I super ship them now.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

The drama in this manga feel different from other. This is so good. Hima, good job!

Hima probably is going to talk with Yori first. Maybe there will be a song for the make up?

last edited at May 23, 2021 8:40PM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Maybe the reason Ruby's power has been decreasing is that her love for Azu has been increasing?

And I still think that she know that Azu is Gunjou, so she told Azu her back story.

last edited at May 5, 2021 8:33AM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

I think a realistic take on the last panel is that she took "eat" literally, and gave her a love bite. If we don't see a hickey or three on her neck in the next chapter I'm going to be very disappointed.

Ruby might plan to find Azu's true identity by finding a girl who has the hickey she gave.

KanadeChan
Image Comments 07 Apr 07:05
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017
Eyjzs4qu8aaxsds-orig

Yuu (on the phone) : [ I've arrived. ]
Touko : [ I'm almost there. ]
Touko : [ 10 mins, at most. ]
Yuu : [ Ok. I'm sitting on the bench near the statue. ]
// poke
Touko : Hehee, surprised? I'm a little early this time.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

"I'm the one who understands you the most"
Hmm. She might know Azu's true identity all along.

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

I know how she felt. I bullied someone in elementary school too, real bad, and I didn't think I did something awful. Years later, I finally realized that what I did is wrong but that person went to a different school but it's the same school as my sister. I want to apologize so much. One day, my uncle pick me up from school by car and then went to pick my sister at that school, then, I (still in the car) met that person again. Our eyes met, the guilt I felt is so strong, yet, I was unable to get out of the car and I lost my chance to apologize. Now I regret I let that chance go.
Thet person still hate me to this day.
So, I cheer for you! Write that letter! Don't be like me!

last edited at Mar 26, 2021 5:43AM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

How can I forget that Ruby is also a huge pervert. If Azu can instantly know Ruby's true identity just by her face+voice+smell, there's no way that Ruby can't do it too.

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Nice story.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

This is one of the best oneshot I have ever read. Great art, great story and story telling.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Is it just me or has the quality of this manga gone down? The art, Paneling, something just seems off

I think so, too. Maybe it's because the author has another series to draw now.
Ganbare, author-san. The art is still pretty great in my opinion and the story telling maintain its great flow. 10/10 again.

last edited at Feb 6, 2021 1:01AM

KanadeChan
Lit a Light discussion 05 Jan 19:18
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

This one is beautiful.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Thank you so much, Sneikkimies! I truly appreciate your kindness.
This novel always make me smile. It was a wonderful experience reading it. Thank you very much.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

"My daughters"

....Yes.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Its kind of sad that the author already wrote the future chapters which implicate that Adachis relationship with her mother never got better...

I think there is a chance that it will get better. From the last chapter of vol.8, the future chapter, ten years from now, we can see that Adachi's way of thinking had change a little bit.
"However, unlike Shimamura, I only had our apartment to come home to. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't feel the slightest bit jealous of her."
(From https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/adachi_and_shimamura_novel_ch06_4#9)

If it's high school Adachi, she doesn't care at all. She is OK with only have Shimamura and wants Shimamura to think the same. And she might feels jealous of Shimamura's family in this situation. But the future Adachi is a little bit not like that anymore. Moreover, in the first chapter of vol.8, future Adachi said that she is OK with spending one day without Shimamura because their trip together will make up for it. I mean, yes they are gonna go to a trip together but how come Adachi said that? I'm sure high school Adachi can't say that.

So, in my opinion, I think Adachi's relationship with her family will get better in a far far future. (It's Adachi so I don't know how long it will take. lol)

last edited at Oct 22, 2020 3:04AM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Now I want middle school Shima X middle school Adachi.

KanadeChan
Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Honestly, if the author really think like "about their relationship at the end, I will let the readers decide by themself, there are no wrong answer", im gonna get real angry and disappointed.
Come on! I want to know what YOU, author-san, want. Or what you want it to be and what you think it should be isn't the same? I still reading this all because I want to know what Uta and Kaoru relationship be like at the end and i honestly can accept any outcome you choose. So please, twitter extra or omake or anything, please give me the real conclusion.

In previous chapter, we get a hope that depending on Kaoru, we might see their relationship become romantic but we also got warning that it might not change and they will not going out. I already prepare myself for any of this two outcome but now i feel like i got toyed with. (I know the author do not intent to toy with us. I think maybe he/she just can't choose?)

last edited at Oct 19, 2020 6:15PM