Forum › Posts by andrei

andrei
Izetta The Last Witch 25 Feb 20:00
joined Apr 25, 2017

What opinions?
Izetta is alive and fine (well, in a wheelchair). The photo Fine looks have Izetta smiling and it was clearly taken after the last episode since it shows the castle being rebuild or something.

Some have other opinions on the ending, since Izetta's face was not shown. People think that the last fight might have broken her down and turned her into an empty husk

joined Apr 25, 2017

Was hoping for a Goblin x Aki ship, but I guess we can't always have the ship we want. Kind of like in the manga Tatchibanakan Triangle. It's always the childhood friend and not the lewd one smh.

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

It has been so long that I forgot everything. I don't even know the characters anymore... Going to have to re-read this some time

andrei
Izetta The Last Witch 25 Feb 18:21
joined Apr 25, 2017

I need some opinions on the ending. My little gay loving heart can not take this. I must have looked like a ripe twat, crying over the ending like that... guess that is what you call gap moe; a 6'5'' dude weeping like a little girl... I need more doujins of Izetta x Finé. Imma go drown my sorrows in two bottles of rum.

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

How much do you bet that during this trip, they are going to cross path with Rei-kun and his mistress?

I bet my watch that it's not going to happen

joined Apr 25, 2017

This post right here is exactly what would happen if I had 5 doppelgangers. The internet is such a beautiful thing <3

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

What is this story smh. The stuff doesn't even link up anymore and I am getting pissed at the lack of progress. How many chapters of nothingness have there been. Is the dude cheating or not? Is the young girl done with the wife or does she still wanna fuck? We get a chapter a month and to top it off, there is no new information, nor are the questions answered.

andrei
Citrus discussion 24 Feb 18:22
joined Apr 25, 2017

Let me tell you the most obvious thing; you are being given THE UNBEARABLE PAIN only because it's finally time for THE SWEETEST RELEASE. Nobody slaughters a successful comic with anime in progress on top of that. I assume they didn't go through the full sexual intercourse yet? That's exactly what you'll get. Their "first time". So just relax.

Did you make an account because you wanted to post this? XD

andrei
Citrus discussion 24 Feb 12:33
joined Apr 25, 2017

The author should just have ended the series this chapter and turned it into in a timeless yuri masterpiece.

ThE AuThoR sHoUlD HaVe JuSt eNdEd ThE SerIeS ThiS chAPtEr AnD TurNeD iT inTO a TimeLeSS YurI MasTeRpIeCe.

You must be the type of bellend to like aaaaangst yuri, eh? Whale Oil Beef Hooked. We got a Rick and Morty watcher with an iq of 200 over here bois.

andrei
Mei x Yuzu discussion 24 Feb 09:34
joined Apr 25, 2017

If you want to worry about something, worry about the fiance touching her, or us not getting a sex scene between Mei and Yuzu at the end of the manga.

andrei
Mei x Yuzu discussion 24 Feb 09:33
joined Apr 25, 2017

They will. It has been confirmed by the author. Donzzzz worry.

joined Apr 25, 2017

You said you fail you see yuri. Not even triggered, just found it silly how you trying to decide what is yuri and what's not.

I was the one triggered lol. And does it count as yuri if there is no ship? I mean, some actions that were taken were yuri as shit, but in the end, no one really got together with anyone.

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

This is me on a spiritual and physical level.

joined Apr 25, 2017

No difference. Because OP asking silly questions kind like 'what is yuri?'

Boi, I'm about to roast the shit out of you, internet bellend wanking warrior. Nowhere in my post is there any piece of text that could be interpreted that way. I love the manhwa, don't get me wrong. The BDSM shit was fucking nice. All I was saying is that there is not much yuri in it. Basically, no ships sailed at the end ya cumbag.

Triggered hahahahaah

joined Apr 25, 2017

Well this post did a 180 turn, didn't it? XD

joined Apr 25, 2017

Having finished reading the "last" chapter of WAHNW, i fail to see where the yuri part is. I mean, yeah, the older sister might have a thing with Yeonsoo, but the main ship of Dahye x Yeonhwa did not sail. It was less of a yuri manhwa and more of a teenage crime scene investigation. lel

joined Apr 25, 2017

Wait guys can someone explain to me, I am a bit confused. I thought Okisaki is the president? But then the later chapters said that she is VP? So who is the president??? (The other students also mentioned that the current president is a Shakuyaku student too)

She is the president. The botan student is the VP.

Than how come in one part of the manga, Yukino questioned why Okisaki was not the president and it is later explained that Okisaki nonchalantly passed the workload to someone else by being VP?? I swore it was something along that line (though it could have been my eyes since I was binging the webtoon so hard at 2.30am)

Saw that too. Shit translation, if you have not realized by now

last edited at Feb 23, 2018 2:25PM

joined Apr 25, 2017

Out of state training on ATMs. Getting myself ready for you by losing a few limbs in the machinery.

Last day, and then I'll be stuck in an arcade for the weekend. Wonder if I'll be neko or tachi in my mahjong games...

Ah. I see I see. Informational. Better get my tin foil hat to prepare for your insaneness. I'm wondering how a game of majong without limbs works hmmmmm emoji. Better not lose all your money in the arcade, though I don't mind being your sugar daddy for some pics of your amputated body. Yes, yes, quite.

You pulled me in this roleplay of weirdness and I am not gonna back out, so be prepared.

joined Apr 25, 2017

Oh, come on you two. We haven't got the budget for a steel cage match, and it's just not the same in a regular ring.

Can't we just arrange the room with a mattress?

Profile pic matches XDDD

I'd let you cut off my arms and legs and have fun with the stumps for the entertainment of others any day, babe ;)

Or the other way around... I'm flexible with the roles, and judging by the topic it's exactly what you're into~

(This shit is getting silly. Being trapped in a hotel room for two weeks has made me go insane or something. I'm out, haha)

I'd rather play with you if you had all limbs intact, but maybe I'm just crazy. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
You have piqued my interest, why is it that you are stuck in a hotel room? Offshore work?

joined Apr 25, 2017

Wait guys can someone explain to me, I am a bit confused. I thought Okisaki is the president? But then the later chapters said that she is VP? So who is the president??? (The other students also mentioned that the current president is a Shakuyaku student too)

She is the president. The botan student is the VP.

joined Apr 25, 2017

Oh, come on you two. We haven't got the budget for a steel cage match, and it's just not the same in a regular ring.

Can't we just arrange the room with a mattress?

Profile pic matches XDDD

joined Apr 25, 2017

Don't worry, they've read more yuri than you.

I can taste the salt. I should probably put it in the pile created by LoL, Overwatch and CS GO players.

???

The thing about generic hentai was uncalled for

?????? Is this that "I'm not angry, you're angry" thing?

Weren't you warned about trolling before as well?

Here is the definition of trolling. I thought you might need it, since you kinda got it wrong. As long as it does not piss you off, then it is not trolling. "?????? Is this that "I'm not angry, you're angry" thing?" If you're not angry, then I am not trolling. And anger is a subjective emotion which manifests from different things on different people. It was just a remark, as for some reason you got salty at me pointing out your joke XD.

Trolling: The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.

I feel like this is an example of the "Communication Range". Look it up

148 words. "Not mad." This is the internet, the default emotion is mad. I didn't make a joke either, you read too much generic hentai.

At this point we've both been fucking around since the beginning, I think. Let's get a room already and fuck 'til tax day.

But I gotta make this on topic though...quick, who's your favorite neko, tachi, and neko/tachi pairing in that order?

My answer to all three is https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/misuzu_and_hina

hmmmm. Would have to say tachi-tachi, neko-neko and neko-tachi. Favorite from left to right. And I would have been full on with the hate-fuck, but then you pulled a leng with that Misuzu and Hina link.

https://nekosreview.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/4370226261_b7bf2ec48a_b.jpg

last edited at Feb 22, 2018 6:48PM

joined Apr 25, 2017

Nevri posted:

I don't. One of reasons I like yuri to begin with is that there are no set roles in bed.

This.

joined Apr 25, 2017

Don't worry, they've read more yuri than you.

I can taste the salt. I should probably put it in the pile created by LoL, Overwatch and CS GO players.

???

The thing about generic hentai was uncalled for

?????? Is this that "I'm not angry, you're angry" thing?

Weren't you warned about trolling before as well?

Here is the definition of trolling. I thought you might need it, since you kinda got it wrong. As long as it does not piss you off, then it is not trolling. "?????? Is this that "I'm not angry, you're angry" thing?" If you're not angry, then I am not trolling. And anger is a subjective emotion which manifests from different things on different people. It was just a remark, as for some reason you got salty at me pointing out your joke XD.

Trolling: The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.

I feel like this is an example of the "Communication Range". Look it up

last edited at Feb 22, 2018 12:51PM

joined Apr 25, 2017

It’s simply just easier to establish a story where one with a more assertive role in the relationship.

I wrote some fanfics before, and despite my characters (in a yuri relationship) were set to switch “role”, it is simply very difficult to do so within the same arc of chapter. Whenever they switch role, always have to followed by a change of chapter to make the story “flow”

Similarly, you can look at other manga genre, like fighting shounen. Only one side will deliver all of the punches and overpowering the other at one time (before the role is reversed if needed). Comparing to real life, real fighting tends to be more dynamic with blows being traded equally

I'm not talking about the reversal tag. I am talking about a relationship of mutual giving and receiving. You don't need to start up by having one dominate and then change their spots. You can just have it so none dominate over the other.