Forum › Posts by KJacket

KJacket
After Hours discussion 22 Jun 07:20
joined Mar 30, 2012

Anyway, so far it looks promising. I don't like how fast they ended up in the bed though. I'm not big fan of "we just met and kinda hit it off so let's have sex" attitude. I wish there was little more character and relationship development before that, but I can overlook that.

This kind of things happens often in real life but i understand what you feel.

I was thinking the same thing. Single adults going clubbing are prepared, or expect, for that kind of thing to happen (an eventual one-night stand). That she'd hit it off with a woman makes it more interesting.

At least, we were spared the "she has such long eyelashes, she smells nice, kyun~ (what the hell was that?), bu-bu-but we are both girls, etc." antics. Emi just went with the flow and it's not like she hated it.

In total agreement Nya-chan. You are also forgetting the next morning's freak out as well. Kinda glad this didn't take that annoying turn.

well, that escalated quickly

And yet, it didn't feel rushed. From a story-telling perspective, that take skill. Nor do we get that angsty, "OMG, what have I done?!? I need some distance now," cliché that usually follows a first chapter bedding.

^

KJacket
Lily Love discussion 14 Jun 17:32
joined Mar 30, 2012

"I don't want to spoil our friendship with random hugs"

"Let's ignore her completely from now on. I'm sure it will not spoil our friendship".

Oy... are you stupid?

That's what I always think when I see this.

KJacket
New Game discussion 11 Jun 18:15
joined Mar 30, 2012

A/C war! I can really relate, especially now's summer.

joined Mar 30, 2012

Ninja!
... ... ...No.

KJacket
Image Comments 09 Jun 07:44
joined Mar 30, 2012
P_00

should make them link? ended up reading them out of order

KJacket
joined Mar 30, 2012

i'm ready for the tears.

KJacket
Age 15 discussion 03 Jun 02:34
joined Mar 30, 2012

(@credits) I am disappointed. Not really though! slightly :D

KJacket
Philosophia discussion 25 May 08:30
joined Mar 30, 2012

I don't know about you, but that... epilogue, reads like the sibling is interested in Ai. Didn't expect the hinted suicide ending, that was bad, I mean overall the chapter was well written to me but that felt kinda bad. It's like we finally open the treasure chest to Tomo's secrets and character development but then get killed off... for some feels I don't know.

It would've been interesting to see Tomo and Ai together (in an unhealthy? relationship?) with Tomo selling Ai's skills :x haha.

last edited at May 25, 2015 8:44AM

KJacket
LOVE/DEATH discussion 23 May 21:23
joined Mar 30, 2012

Oh wow. I read the 2nd as "Even when we've had sex" though, cus that just flows better.

joined Mar 30, 2012

I hate love triangles and overwhelming angst, but I'm reading this anyways :( . Thank you for the black bars, so I know to try and survive through it.

KJacket
Collectors discussion 11 May 05:55
joined Mar 30, 2012

Didn't you worry that I might be cheating on you?

(Looks at her)

(Looks at the shoes)

-With your dad!?

^ what I thought too.

KJacket
joined Mar 30, 2012

Huh. What was the one-shot and was it any good?

Good or not depends on each person, I personally thought it was interesting despite the fact that it was het. and I think that's the reason the mangaka decided not to follow it because she wanted to do yuri.

It talks about two twin sisters who disliked when people try to differentiate between them, everyday they would swap places by flipping the coin, they both fell in love with their childhood friend. On the day their childhood friend confesses to one of the twins, one of them dies in an accident, in the end we don't really know who died since they swap places everyday since they were children but it was hinted that the one that got confessed to is the one who died.

It was nice and confusing at the same time, I liked how the twins were betrayed as one person with a clone.
I can translate it if people are interested but I doubt you'd find it in dynasty since it's het.

That does sound rather interesting and bittersweet, so I'd be interested in reading it, at the very least.

I'd be interested in reading it too. The idea itself I've read before but still that summary pulled me.

KJacket
joined Mar 30, 2012

The most logical reason would be the senpai gets off on rejections. Yes really, what is this girl saying!

Interesting to see where it goes, but seeing the title... seems to speak for the end, not that that's bad.

KJacket
joined Mar 30, 2012

This year santa had a real easy time giving Maki her gift.

KJacket
Sakuhima! discussion 09 May 07:14
joined Mar 30, 2012

the sex with a little 'haha' in it wasn't bad but the art seemed off, and of course those thick black bars...

KJacket
Image Comments 09 May 07:04
joined Mar 30, 2012

I read the manga first, and in all honesty all I can say is that they are different - aside from the fact that the anime was supposed to be the prequel. Of course, being a sucker for yuri made the anime better for me than the manga did but I did enjoy the manga in a different way before the anime came out. They're almost two separate stories to me, or sort of an AU like feel.

@Anubis3200 gotta agree with manga is usually better for those reasons, not sure if Ga-rei was the only anime better for me but it certainly is an example.

last edited at May 9, 2015 7:08AM

KJacket
Roulette discussion 07 May 03:18
joined Mar 30, 2012

that seems actually pretty sweet to play.

joined Mar 30, 2012

Ooo happy birthday Pekoe.

and awww darn, sfw, but maybe it was cuter that way.

KJacket
Nomia discussion 29 Apr 05:05
joined Mar 30, 2012

Well.

KJacket
joined Mar 30, 2012

obviously the librarian is making sure the girl keeps fit to have a nice figure and gain stamina for the big treasure chests!

KJacket
joined Mar 30, 2012

Hey, maybe she's not ALWAYS as bad at her workplace as the one scene we're shown. I agree it did seem like the problem was only put aside after it transitioned into her feelings about relationship dependency.

KJacket
joined Mar 30, 2012

There was angst all the way til the very end where it seems like the love was mutual! plus the bud actually bloomed, that's either a good end or there's a chapter two.

KJacket
joined Mar 30, 2012

How come I haven't read this til it came up in the featured panel? :o

The art looked really nice to me, was a little cute story.

Edit: and it seems that I've already read and really liked this mangaka's other works :OO. seriously how could I've missed this.

last edited at Apr 18, 2015 5:27AM

KJacket
joined Mar 30, 2012

The fireflies seemed random, guess overall the ending wasn't that good, well the last page didn't end bad either. mixed feelings.