Forum › Posts by 2hu4u

2hu4u
School Zone discussion 04 Aug 21:41
Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

I've seen people piss away so much money on crane games. The cranes always blatantly intentionally drops the item so many times so I don't really understand what about it is so enticing.

2hu4u
Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

Glad this is featured. My favourite k-on doujin on this site

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

what the heck I missed Chapter 9, holy moly I did not expect this to progress so fast. Epic

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

If anyone is wondering, there are 14 total chapters released in raw as of this comment. Hope they get translated sometime

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

Why is everyone calling Nanako "Nakano?" Nanako is her first name, the surname is Koshi. I had to double check if I made a mistake in translation, lol.

Oh shit, my bad haha. Tired eyes just read what they want

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

Suzuki Senpai sure likes the name "Nakano"

2hu4u
Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

So Komari-chan, you don't wear a bra when you go to sleep?

Who the fuck wears a bra to bed lmao

2hu4u
Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

Awesome doujin. I like where this fits chronologically within the canon timeline. The ending still makes me sad though.

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

The thing they call "Kemono Friends 2" is the only anime I actually regret watching. It tries its hardest to invalidate and destroy the relationship between Kaban and Serval and basically all the sacrifices they made for eachother in Kemono Friends are in vain. It's so bad that I'm convinced it's bad on purpose and the creators had personal spite from the success of "Kemono Friends". I honestly wish it had never been made. I know it's only a stupid anime but it legitimately caused me emotional scarring to some extent.

2hu4u
Gouryella discussion 19 Jun 08:11
Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

Lots of Depth of Field blur

2hu4u
Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

Oh boy, I've been waiting for this translation for so, so long

last edited at Jun 27, 2019 12:11AM

2hu4u
Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

This is one of my favourite Kemono Friends doujins, so I'm really glad it's being scanlated. As far as I know there are currently 3 chapters out. The next two are NSFW, as expected of Goyac

last edited at Jun 27, 2019 12:10AM