Forum › Posts by YuuMimo

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016
YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

At the end of the story (spoilers tagged):
- Kyouko is flirting with a woman who seems receptive.
- Ruriko has broken up with but is still friends with a boy, and is heavily implied to have figured out that she's a lesbian, if not in a relationship with another woman.
- Nacchan is the only one of the three stuck in the comp het salt mines, and seems to have made her peace with her choices, even if her husband has not.

You'll notice that only one of those 3 is an actually canon confirmed couple, and the rest are implied at best

It feels like the sort of thing I'd expect from a het writing about queer love and seeing it as a chance to just throw in lots of angst but not actually confirm anything queer in the ending

last edited at Nov 11, 2021 5:44AM

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

The plot of this is different from Run Away With Me, Girl, but the themes are the same – the way that compulsory heterosexuality deforms queer love, and the way that it leads queer people away from their authentic selves by concealing that there are other alternatives available to them than falling in love with a member of the opposite sex, getting married, and starting a family. I think the way in which heterosexuality exists in this story makes its message more, not less, queer

Yeah, but queer love wins in the end in the other manga. If I wanted to read about comphet winning I'd just read UK politics.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Ok but this whole rumor. Isn't it just a setup for seeing whoever you went there with in the mirror?

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Didn't she pretend in this series that it's totally not children but a race of squirrels who are adults and just coincidentally happen to be just like human children in every way?

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Lmao Itou Hachi forgot to pretend like this isn't a stand-in for pedophilia halfway trough and just started calling them children

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I first read the name of the restaurant as "the little gay oven"

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

At least the last page is somewhat tamer, the rest was so lewd

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Thanks for all the translations!

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

One of us

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

It's nice to show explicitly that MC is also normal

YuuMimo
Image Comments 13 Jul 16:20
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016
90910138_p0

Gorilla sleeping on a dragon makes sense because the dragon is much bigger.

YuuMimo
Image Comments 13 Jul 16:19
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016
E5qphjpucaqpbss-orig%20(1)

inaff

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Help me debug this. I keep clicking on the right side on the fourth page but it won't go to the fifth

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Calli :handshake: Aki
"guh" when the gay hits

last edited at May 14, 2021 4:19PM

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I am guessing this has been brought up before, but it just came to my mind so I'm asking. Any plans for a dark theme?

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

manga rule, love confessions must always be two full pages, break that and you're out, simple as that

manga rule also said that the manga one or two chapter after the confession and the two girls getting together so we probably near 1 or 2 away from the end.

It's chapter 16 so I'm guessing 18 chapters or 3 volumnes

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

WeirdChamp

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I have to say it works really well because just when I thought I was done with april 1st translations you pulled a fast one on me

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I don't know where to ask for this so I'm doing it here. We need a Clownpiece x Junko tag for https://dynasty-scans.com/images/18142

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I think Depressing as fuck is a bit too much for this. It is really sad for sure but after I went with expectations from the tag it ended up seeming as not a big deal

YuuMimo
Image Comments 03 Feb 08:03
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016
Esdqrnqvkaazuue-orig

"double bed yes"

"but they are separated"
The excuses are getting faker and faker

YuuMimo
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Should we add Insane amounts of hand-holding? Or is it a spoiler