Forum › Posts by Luftoru

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I thought Shouko-Chan was in love with sato , so why did she kiss Asahi? Or am I just interpreting it wrongly since I view it from a romantic side? I’m just confused .-.

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

It’s been a while since I enjoyed a chapter of this series, a good chapter for once with actual development and showing character wise some enjoyable emotions

Luftoru
Citrus discussion 20 Apr 05:31
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

So why all these 192 pages of comments ?

Let’s just say that this manga tends to be a clownfiesta which upsets a lot of readers :^)

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Is the shadowy figure on the last page mimika+yuzumori or someone else? .-.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

After rereading Yuzumori san I came to realize that the author of this work, worked with Ejima Eri previously, who knows we might get some ane-loli in the future :D

Wow i didn't know this, where do you know about this?

I think Ejima mentioned it in Chapter 8.1, where also this work was mentioned I think.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

After rereading Yuzumori san I came to realize that the author of this work, worked with Ejima Eri previously, who knows we might get some ane-loli in the future :D

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I like it when artists draw females characters with great body. There is no point reading manga if the characters are not attractive.

Well there a few exceptions like “Totsukuni No Shoujo” which is really interesting and captivating to read without me being like “damn he or she is gorgeous, good thing I’m reading this”. Don’t misunderstand me, I’m not criticizing you or anything but like for me the story has to be good, if the story is shit it doesn’t matter how attractive the characters are (There comes a specific Yuri title to mind) . But yeah the art is good :^)

Luftoru
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 18:05
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I love how Mei resembles her father so much in an aspect like love, both treat their partner equally shitty. Her father who is forcing Yuzu’s mum in a long distance relationship and Mei... well you know how it is :^)

Luftoru
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 15:08
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Image the salt if this would’ve been the last chapter :D On a sidenote, how many episodes will the anime have in the end?

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I fear the day, when there won’t be a mochi chapter waiting to be read D: I enjoy mochi’s work way to much, god bless Stan the true MVP.

last edited at Feb 3, 2018 3:34PM

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I’m wondering how it’ll continue, maybe Rina just straight up kills them both :^)

last edited at Jan 24, 2018 6:15AM

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Rei-Kuns body is like an abomination in the first few pages ._.;

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I’m rather wondering how the hell both of them survived all these catastrophes, how Nika as a russian ended up in presumably Japan, how they can even live when the whole planet is radiated thanks to the nukes. But hey thank god the yuri sex doujin survived it somehow to show them the wae *inserting ugandian knuckles

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

“What Manga do you read?” Hehehehe...

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

The art style, especially the eyes really remind me of the art style of Sakura trick

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

100% the new health teacher is the teacher Mishio went out with ;P

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

This Chapter felt more like beating around the bush to be honest, than a progression of the story. I’m glad that some information was spilled regarding what he was actually doing, but nonetheless I hope that the confrontation of Kaoru happens soon so they can sort that shit out.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I’m wondering which abs would win in a 1v1. Senpais or Tsubames from Tsubakuma :D

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

This Chapter really reminded me of the end of transistor, because in transistor, red chooses suicide to be united with her lover in the afterlife, where as Yukina will be fcked for the rest of her live if you were to go with the unlimited alternate universes theory.

last edited at Dec 23, 2017 9:09AM

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I’m wondering how all these authors got into the anthology, were they asked or did they volunteer to contribute to this collection? .-.

Some of them might be in the same circles, so I assume it was more of a "hey, I'm going to do this, wanna join?" kind of thing.

That said--- is your avatar Ace Attorney?????

Yup it is, found somewhere a genderswap picture so I kinda liked it :P

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I’m wondering how all these authors got into the anthology, were they asked or did they volunteer to contribute to this collection? .-.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

How did people realize again that tsu is from the Kagaya Inn family again? Did she appear in a previous chapter?

Luftoru
Stomach discussion 05 Dec 15:34
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I remembered them differently and thought that they were just a couple who had problems to express themselves in a non weird way and used some kind of metaphors. But man they got a lot weirder in comparison to the earlier chapters where they went from “oh man dying would suck, what would I do without you?” to “I want to see the results of your dump, also I want to see your insides”. You can even see how Kaharu is weirded out by Hinoko but still accepts her. Maybe next time they run trough the streets screaming “Cthulhu afgthgnanag” with their eyes rolled back after reading the necronomicon?

Luftoru
Korean Yuri Manga 23 Nov 16:20
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Not sure whether it’s Korean or not but “Miss Angel and Miss Devil” is really recommendable aswell as “Who is your Unnie?” Also catched somewhere glimpses of title called “2 Lives 1 House” featuring a girl with a personality disorder.

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I like how the scoring system is completely arbitrary bullshit, ie. exactly what you'd actually get from applying videogame relationship mechanics to real people.

Judging by the other Tamamusi works I've seen here so far this meta-snark is very much the point.

You mean to tell me that a woman won’t marry me, if I bring them a mammoth tusk? This is preposterous!