Forum › Posts by Itzameapotterhead

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 08 Sep 12:48
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
E-cvzwvvkaune0g-orig

Ngl after that one fanart got really into KokoSara instead. Still like SaraBaal, just prefer KokoSara more

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 04 Sep 14:36
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
E-estcjvgam0uts-orig

Glad I'm not the only one who ships this. Though, it's mostly because their dynamic reminds me of Eula x Amber lol

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 21 Aug 10:09
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
92105906_p0

^^^Apparently we also get to meet other Liyue characters during the event (kinda like the Mondstadt festival thing) so yeah, we might aee Ganyu

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 16 Aug 21:31
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
E8hsn6pvcaqzdt5-orig

Man I had such high hopes too. The visuals were absolutely amazing, it motivated me to keep drawing and animating lol. The story was interesting as well, I was hooked just from the first episode. Hope that there's a season 2 so that we can at least get a decent ending

Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

Honestly I'd just forget about Mai and marry Serina instead

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 07 Aug 13:20
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
E7jdukcvcacxblb-orig

Is this what happened when Beidou disappeared during the Kazuha story quest

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 27 Jul 01:25
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
E7mocbwvgai4y7n-orig

Ah, I can definitely relate to this picture

Having a drawing tablet and tiredly drawing, that is. Oh to have a cute girl energizing me

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 23 Jul 15:18
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
Ep2jd9yveaety32-orig

Nah, it's definitely Maki's hand just colored wrong. Maki has a habit of twirling her hair, so she may have been doing that with Nico kissed her by surprise. The hand angle also seems to be correct as well

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 16 Jul 22:24
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
E6pm67jvuaej6zc-orig

I hope their banner comes after Ganyu rerun so I can actually pull on it

Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

Amano you goddamn idiot

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 13 Jul 10:27
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
E53wp4jvcaql6cl-orig%20(1)

Ngl I expected the first Baal ship on here to be Baal x Sara

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 02 Jul 22:53
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
Eysjmttviaecpog-orig

As much as I love Nobamaki, it's more likely that Maki will end up with Ookotsu. It's already been teased about in the prequel. Still holding out hope for these two tho lol

Also, let's hope that Nobara is still alive. I don't think that the author would've made Nobara's condition vague for this long only to announce that she's dead.

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 02 Jul 22:48
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
E5pecnzvoaybd78-orig%20(1)

If theories are correct, this could also be a parody of Ymir x Historia

last edited at Jul 2, 2021 10:48PM

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 22 Jun 13:27
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
E3gdfsexiai2lgp

I think Mihoyo misheard us when we said give Amber a buff. They interpreted it as give Amber a buff girlfriend lol

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

Oh to remember the days when Lumiamber was the favourite Amber ship

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

At this point I'm just waiting for the day that Mihoyo decides to make these two canon

Snow bunny quickly rose to the top of my ships after that trailer lol

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 07 Jun 03:56
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
E2kvrftvuaakft8-orig

Amber's already aiming

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 07 Jun 03:26
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
E2espw6vkaupubp-orig

Cleansing my eyes from that one tartaglia x ganyu comic with good ole' ganqing content

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 27 May 19:13
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
E1shzqcvuaaiczy-orig

Sorry Lumine, but snow bunny is now my favourite ship

Itzameapotterhead
Image Comments 05 May 14:00
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016
Ezfzg2euyaqfuud-orig

First Yanfei and we still don't have Noelle on this site

Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

I hope she realises her feelings soon, I kinda get the feeling of being afraid of being friends with a straight girl as a bi girl myself

Well, they always turn out to be gay for me so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

yOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

Ok while the both of them need to work on their jealousy issues, I think it's a good normal relationship so far. At least, for teenagers. You can't really expect them to act all mature when they're literal teenagers. So far they seem to be growing and becoming more mature as the series goes on and that's great.

I wanna comment about the chapter where Yamada goes to the mixer specifically. Kase was totally justified in being possessive in that chapter. Yamads went to a place, where the entire purpose is to hook up with someone, with a friend that Kase doesn't know. Idk about you but I'd also be very skeptical about the whole thing. I know Yamada's not that type of person, but it's precisely because Yamada's innocent that Kase's possessiveness works well. She could've easily been taken advantage of in that situation, especially in a bar. Before Kase came in, Yamada had no idea what to do.

Edit: ok, read the latest chapter. They really need to be more confident in their relationship. They've been dating for over a year now, and even able to to handle a relationship in college. It makes sense to get possessive once in a while but not all the time.

Though I'm probably not one to talk lol. I'm actually reading all of this cause I'm in a fight with my girlfriend and I need to get in a better mood so I can smooth things out with her without tensions getting too high. Oh to be able to resolve problems as quickly as these two idiots do.

last edited at Apr 11, 2021 7:01AM

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

Me: goes to forum to comment on a cute moment
The forum: discourse about Kase's possessiveness and how their relationship may be toxic
Me: °-°

Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

My hatred for spiders grow deeper