Forum › Posts by gamagoori

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

so she was involved with a teacher and the STUDENT gets a year suspension? like in what universe is statutory rape something punish the victim for, especially with an entire year suspension. i'm sure the teacher got off worse but why would you even bother punishing the student?

edit: also, to slam in my own two cents, i hope she ends up with the small cute friend. it's a big stretch but they just look so cute together and i honestly don't want kaoru to leave the older brother. like i feel like that marriage can really work. and i want that girl who's one year older than uta to be a recurring character. i relate a lot to her

last edited at May 28, 2017 3:01PM

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

if i, a lesbian, were attracted to a pre-transition trans man who was not out at all and presented to others as a woman, that would not make me any less lesbian, even though i was attracted to a male human being.

So, we usually talk about sexual identities in terms of the actual genders claimed by the bodies, not matter how subversive or atypical the presentation of those genders - because normal, vanilla flavors of presenting masculinity and femininity are both restrictive and often undesirable. It feels a little cringe inducing when we start coding whether a gender presentation passes as sufficiently masculine or feminine to be considered authentic to lesbian desire versus bisexual or straight desire. None of this is to say that gender presentation is unimportant to sexuality, it is, but its unhelpful when it becomes a gatekeeper.

"presented to others as a woman" is based completely upon the assumption that they identify, at least to the public, as female. im aware that gender identity corresponds to one's personal labels and nowhere did i intend to say or imply that "presenting as a woman" is defined by how feminine someone looks. im on tumblr, i know my goddamn queer studies basics, i dont get why people on this forum keep trying to school me on shit ive been knowing.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

LOVE this chapter, daiba is a great character. this manga never ceases to make music seem so tangible and fresh. this new chapter was a gr8 bday gift lmao

last edited at May 25, 2017 8:58PM

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

"Why are you bringing explosives?"

"Y'know. If something gets in our way."

"Why do you even have explosives?"

"It's just a hobby of mine."

"..."

"Anyways, let's get back to meeting up with the paramilitary company I ran with back in the day."

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/0/06/DemomanVidSplash.png/800px-DemomanVidSplash.png?t=20110827224338

and she's even a ginger like how demoman was in his early concepts

last edited at May 14, 2017 6:50PM by Nezchan

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

we as a species are so blessed

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

i definitely think that maya is a trans woman. just because the manga hasn't acknowledged it yet doesn't mean that they won't, and even if it doesn't make a huge deal out of it that's great too. trans people exist and should still be featured in stories that don't revolve around the fact that they are trans! they have other character traits as well yanno

and with ch13 i think it's even more plausible. she was basically disowned and cut off by her parents, wasn't she? i bet it's because she came out as trans. it might've been because she came out as lesbian but there is still a strong possibility that she is trans. all of her flashback depictions follow a realistic timeline of her transitioning after high school, with her growing her hair out and wearing more feminine-looking clothing. and i still think that hidesuke not recognizing her is a big sign. and the "maya is trans" theory would make hidesuke bisexual as well! not very far-fetched in a story where the three main characters are all basically confirmed bisexual

The implication that Hidesuke is bisexual is only possible if you are assuming Maya was a man...which is a grossly inaccurate understanding of trans* people.

Hidesuke is attracted to women, which would make him het. If maya is trans*, then regardless of appearance, she was never a man. I don't want to get into it much more beyond that cause forum arguments on dynasty-not my cup of tea-but we gotta be more accurate in our understanding of gender identity and sexual orientation.

Also this chapter made me go back and reread the series cause it's been 9 months. I forgot how much I love Maya. I just want m&m to realize their undying gayness for each other. Please? Thanks.

im well aware that maya was never a man but i said hidesuke would be confirmed bisexual based on the assumption that maya was not out during high school and she presented as a man. if i, a lesbian, were attracted to a pre-transition trans man who was not out at all and presented to others as a woman, that would not make me any less lesbian, even though i was attracted to a male human being.

jsyk, the asterisk after "trans" is unnecessary and some say it is problematic.

gamagoori
Yurucamp discussion 16 Apr 13:00
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

damn, rin's hair is SUPER long

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

wow hella relatable

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

m.k. manages to make such mundane premises super fucking cute. god i am crying

gamagoori
Kase-san discussion 01 Apr 20:03
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

YOOOOOO MY GIRL KASE FINALLY SWOOPED!!!!! MOST ANTICIPATED CONSUMMATION SCENE OF ANY ROMANCE MANGA EVER IT FINALLY HAPPENED YEEEEEEEBOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

i live for the daiba-meguro rivalry

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

best confession scene ive seen in ages

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

when u read a yuri manga and the characters use common sense and reasoning

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

all of this is so relatable. except for the whole requited feelings part

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

near as bad as.....who? trans lesbian couples? they would have the exact same problems as not having the sperm + egg combination. trans-cis lesbian or gay couples would, optimally, have the sperm + egg combo so there's no inherent child-bearing problem there. trans-cis straight couples, like cis lesbian couples, would probably not have the sperm + egg combo but if you're saying that straight couples in any way shape or form have it harder than gay couples then you're just flat out wrong.

A het trans woman wouldn't have a uterus, so that's out. And a post-op trans lesbian wouldn't have sperm at all. A pre-op lesbian may not have viable sperm depending on how long she's been on HRT and what particular drug.

As to gay trans men, I gather large doses of testosterone and uteruses (uterii?) don't get along all that well, which is what killed Robert Eads, subject of the documentary Southern Comfort. So you've may have questionable egg viability, again depending a lot on circumstances.

Now of course depending on the country you might have stuff like adoption, surrogacy, freezing sperm or eggs prior to transition, or donated sperm or eggs to complicate the equation in the other direction. Plus probably stuff I forgot to mention.

i said "optimally" for a reason. im aware of all these potential reproductive modifications. i was just speaking hypothetically in order to get at what op could possibly mean by "having it bad"

Bad in the sense that cis-couples have other means of fertilization other than fusing their very own genes together.
Like getting a sperm-donation from a different family member of the couple, or just getting to know a different sperm-donator altogether,
same thing goes for trans-cis-couples really. Trans-couples wouldn't have the uteri neccessary to carry a child.

Though I suppose with one being pre medical transitioning, what could be done is taking the intact sperm and
preserving it for one of the other partners female siblings to carry their child. Though this would take much more
consent of the sister than a simple sperm-donation with them being pregnant for a long time before going into labour.
It'd be possible though technically..

i still dont get what you mean. trans lesbian couples have the exact same means of fertilization as cis lesbian couples. for CARRYING the child they would need a surrogate mother but that is completely different from the topic of fertilization. and surrogate mothers for hire exist, there is no need to pressure a female family member into carrying a child.

gamagoori
Yurucamp discussion 12 Mar 15:25
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

aw shit this is super interesting and #Fresh. love all the characters so far, ESPECIALLY that hot older sister ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Mar 12, 2017 3:53PM

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

i love supportive male characters in yuri mangas. it's just so much more relatable.

gamagoori
A Cruel God discussion 09 Mar 03:38
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

psh. only likes white girls? what kind of self-hating woman, ruling out every single woman of her own race on some arbitrary stereotype. has she met all japanese women in existence? because until then she can't say she only goes for "foreigners". kei is better off without her

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

cute premise and i love the art but they fell in love that hard in just a week? and they only saw each other at night too

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

My trans ass won't have future children so reading this makes me self-concious at best.
Cis lez-couples don't have it near as bad, it's at times like these I feel like the T should be removed from the abbreviation.

near as bad as.....who? trans lesbian couples? they would have the exact same problems as not having the sperm + egg combination. trans-cis lesbian or gay couples would, optimally, have the sperm + egg combo so there's no inherent child-bearing problem there. trans-cis straight couples, like cis lesbian couples, would probably not have the sperm + egg combo but if you're saying that straight couples in any way shape or form have it harder than gay couples then you're just flat out wrong.

A het trans woman wouldn't have a uterus, so that's out. And a post-op trans lesbian wouldn't have sperm at all. A pre-op lesbian may not have viable sperm depending on how long she's been on HRT and what particular drug.

As to gay trans men, I gather large doses of testosterone and uteruses (uterii?) don't get along all that well, which is what killed Robert Eads, subject of the documentary Southern Comfort. So you've may have questionable egg viability, again depending a lot on circumstances.

Now of course depending on the country you might have stuff like adoption, surrogacy, freezing sperm or eggs prior to transition, or donated sperm or eggs to complicate the equation in the other direction. Plus probably stuff I forgot to mention.

i said "optimally" for a reason. im aware of all these potential reproductive modifications. i was just speaking hypothetically in order to get at what op could possibly mean by "having it bad"

gamagoori
Image Comments 07 Mar 23:04
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016
61388869_p0

i'll stan ryumako until the day i die, but i did love this scene. so beautiful in such an unsettling way.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

My trans ass won't have future children so reading this makes me self-concious at best.
Cis lez-couples don't have it near as bad, it's at times like these I feel like the T should be removed from the abbreviation.

gamagoori
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

viva la google

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

sees title

sees tags

gamagoori
Animal discussion 06 Feb 02:13
Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016