Forum › Posts by Autumn

joined Mar 11, 2016

Alright folks here is your AOTY:

FL has already scored one girl. :D From the ending song it seems they won't be holding back any punches and I love it.

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Hi. Looking for yuri that isnt only yuri... How do i explain?

Kuzu no Honkai, Pashiri na Boku to Koi suru Banchou-san, Aho girl, My secret brother. All het manga/manhwa with yuri.

Autumn
joined Mar 11, 2016

Check out Pashiri na Boku to Koi suru Banchou-san!

joined Mar 11, 2016

Otome game's current episode was in bad taste. ):

joined Mar 11, 2016

Alright not gonna watch it but do Give us the heads up if any yuri happen other than bait.

joined Mar 11, 2016

You mean Yuri as in there is a confirmed confession and/or kiss between two girls?

There is confirmed confession. Won't spoil more go enjoy it yourself. It is a good and engaging movie.

Edit: Looks like you already did so never mind.

Man! That poster and that movie title does NOT sound like yuri at all. That's for the tip, bookmark'd!

I purposely didn't post their picture together after the confession cause that would be spoiling much.
Why doubt me tho?

last edited at May 23, 2020 1:55PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Movie Bokura no Nanokakan is a yuri one.

Fragtime movie was a disaster sadly.

joined Mar 11, 2016

So what anime besides Tamayomi should I look forward to this season? I got my yuri goggles on.

Otome game: Female MC has female love interests too.
Fishing Girls: A hit or miss. So far it is a miss tho. :(

I am watching too few anime this season. Aside from the above 3, Bookworm girl and radio girl I am gonna continue.

We got a yuri couple in Tsugu Tsugumomo Ep 3:

joined Mar 11, 2016

So it turns out that Miu was Nicole's first crush! She fell for her after getting saved from the bullies & being told that she was Miu's most precious thing. xD
To think Miu has forgotten about her.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Budokan Ep 10:
Maki & Yume were at it again. Maina was able to say some encouraging words to Eripiyo. Tho looks like this ship will go no where if this keeps up. I lold at Motoi giving in to his sister's stare. :D

Asteroid Ep 10:
As expected Suzu got her heart broken and has moved on as evident from her short hair. Reminds me of Ecchan of Kuzu no Honkai.
Ao couldn't be separated from Mira so followed her all the way to Okinawa! Such good friends. :D

joined Mar 11, 2016

Hence the ship sailed! And the two had their first newlyweds fight too. xDD

They didn't show what happened afterwards. Suzu already didn't look hopeful when confessing. Wouldn't count on it. :(

joined Mar 11, 2016

I ship!

joined Mar 11, 2016

This is my favorite out of context (kinda) picture of the season.

You beat me to it! (was just gonna post about it) xD

Watched the episode this morning. The show starting to look promising again. ;)

last edited at Feb 29, 2020 3:35AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Budokan Ep 8:

Maina's determined face is kawaii.

The couples are together on Christmas. It was an engaging episode. :)

joined Mar 11, 2016

Miru Tights Special upped their yuri teasing yet again!

joined Mar 11, 2016

To recap, Maple and Sally are partners who;
spend all day together
go on dates
take walks on the beach at sunset
share romantic candlelit dinners
have kids
possess matching rings

Add a house in their name now too. If they were of different gender then all these would have been enough to declare them a canon couple. Right?

Lots of friendship in today's Budokan ep.

The idols are gays and the MC pair continue to drwon in the abyss of the misunderstandings. I have no faith we have something coming from them.

Budokan was also great this week. One more ship added to the chart! Sorane is clearly into Reo. Not sure about Reo tho

LOL this sure had me rolling. Also Motoi's symbolic falling from the stairs was hilarious! News regarding his fav's was as devastating to him as being pushed down the stairs. xD

last edited at Feb 16, 2020 9:11AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

I mean like a lot of CGDCT. It's generally not going more than friendship but most of the time, you don't need to look hard trhough yuri google to see it.

Yeah. That much is true.

Kyoko from Madoka Magica

Noice!

joined Mar 11, 2016

You mean Shield girl ? As someone said on Reddit after Episode 4

To recap, Maple and Sally are partners who;
spend all day together
go on dates
take walks on the beach at sunset
share romantic candlelit dinners
have kids
possess matching rings

Other than the ring thing I take these instances as just fan service. I mean there haven't been any mention of their feelings nor there have been any romantic tension between the two. They may be declared BFF in the end for all we know like that one anime about mountain climbing.

KYOKO IS BACK!!!!!!!!

???

joined Mar 11, 2016

Oshi ga Budokan has been promising so far. May be I have made peace with zero progress in Eripiyo, Maina relationship that I found every episode engaging? Well whatever I am enjoying the show so who cares!

Koisuru Asteroid is becoming more and more dull! These last two episodes were boring.The yuri has toned down too. :(

Gamer girl anime has been so-so imo.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Koisuru Asteroid Ep 5: Suzu & Ao got friend zoned. RIP.

joined Mar 11, 2016

22/7 Ep 3 was ....Engaging. Didn't expect the music to be this good! The lyrics are gold too. I am honestly surprised. No wonder they are popular. Some awkward moments on the stage with Miu but all is well that ends well huh!

joined Mar 11, 2016

Miu is more suitable for Fujima than Nicole?

Yeah. Is Miu being paired with Nicole?! I thought Fujima was the obvious pick since all Nicole has done so far is bully and scorn her.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Alright we got one hug this episode:

&

^She said! :)

joined Mar 11, 2016

Cinderella Nine Ep 7 is actually a love story of these two imo. What do you make of the sun setting scene between these two? Is it a confession when she says I want you to smile more?

last edited at Jan 18, 2020 12:20PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

So, was the sister real or not? In Null and Peta.

She was. Ep 10, 11, 12 are the crux of Null Peta.

Also Show by rock 3 is SUPER cute, very recommendable, specially second half of ep2

Ok.

The heart of nekopara is being a harem so idk if I will watch it.

That is why I said teasing. We should not expect more probably.

last edited at Jan 18, 2020 10:07AM