Forum › New novel published by Kyoto Animation "Sakura no Furi machi" サクラの降る町

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

So I saw a trailer the other day, because there were 2 important things to note... It was from Kyoto animation channel and it has the art of Fly who made multiple yuri hime covers and also it features 3 girls to lead the story, so here's some information taken from the comments in the video:

Haruo Ogawa wrote the story, and “Tomozaki-kun” illustrator Fly did the illustrations. The novel will release on May 22, 2020 in Japan.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TLQWl7qaig

This is a translation of the preview provided in the official site:
Tsubasa Kamiyashiki knows a secret about her childhood friend Hiyori Tamaki. The girl was the cause of a mysterious phenomenon called "Amazakura".

"Hiyori's joy is dyed pink, and if she is sad black petals fall from the sky."

Tsubasa sees Hiyori as her "biggest supporter" and "someone special". Thus, Hiyori's heart is able to see Tsubasa's secrets.

One summer, during their second year of high school. Tsubasa became distant to Hiyori due to a certain "incident", and a transfer student named Ruka Shishibuki made her appearance. In order to look for the mystery of the Amazakura, Ruka tries to get close with Tsubasa.

Tsubasa, who continues to guard Hiyori's secret, and Ruka, who is on the search for the Amazakura... this encounter unravels the hidden feelings trapped inside their heart.

Official site: http://www.kyotoanimation.co.jp/books/sakuranofurumachi/

Before you say it, I'll say it, yeah it's kyoani so it's most likely full strong bait but still, I would love to see it animated! it sounds beautiful. (I think it could happen in a couple of years)

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I'm not sure I want to trust Kyoani with this given their past record, but I might keep an eye on this.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Alright not gonna watch it but do Give us the heads up if any yuri happen other than bait.

To reply you must either login or sign up.