Forum › Posts by sia ue

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

She won't tell ya. Her pure respect is really something.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Are you guys not feeling embarrassed at all saying each other is a "genius", has "photographic memory", etc?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Alright, then here you are, my current UTC:

48, 12, 39
44, 8, 35
46, 10, 37
52, ?, 43

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 7:19AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

No. And this is my 4th answer though.

Uhhh, you are a tough cookie. Last guess UTC+10. You need to tell me the answer, or I will be thinking about you tonight. You don't want that to happen. In return, take my timezone as a payment: UTC-8.

Wrong again. Wish you the best thinking about me tonight. I will tell the answer tomorrow. :'D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Wrong again. XD. Second try: UTC+1.

No. And this is my 4th answer though.

Maybe some things are best left to the imagination XDDD. The reality can be much uglier

This unreality is not any better.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

yappy.. I had the best guess so far. +3 then

No.

I know macysans and sia ue are accounts as of last year. hmmm... I had been refraining from commenting about this for quite a while now out of pure respect. I can say more but I won't.

I honestly wish that Foxy Lady drops her pure respect (but an unrespect from my perspective) towards me, and tells me what she was talking about here. No idea indeed.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

UTC+2

Was there.

Okay, now we are even. Your turn again.

UTC+8

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

sia ue are you in utc+8?

Wrong!

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

No, I'm in another continent

Are you an owl or a lark?

Which one that goes to bed at 3 or 4AM and wakes up at 8AM by an alarm? :'D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

UTC-4 is my guess about the time zone momonosuke lives in.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

What about me, anyone can tell the time zone I'm in? :'D

Yep!

ME ME ME ME ME. Tell my timezone, too.

UTC-4

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Scary!!! I'm on my trip, how could you know which part of the world I am at right now? x

Then..is your trip..somewhere only maybe 1-2 hours ahead of your real time zone? XDDD

No, I'm in another continent

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

No way. :'D

XD

Scary!!! I'm on my trip, how could you know which part of the world I am at right now? xD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Yep!

No way. :'D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Ah, is that person the one who is admired by many people?

One of my blessing and curse, photographic memory. If I closed my eyes, I could see the pages:
1. You thought I was TG.
2. Fluttering Feelings
3. Narrative tools of WDTFS
4. Norah loved my posts (referring to 12 posts last year)

So, we have 4 encounters in the fb group, more or less.

5 Is this your comment about wdtfs or a Chinese poem?
6 I can't read your comment. I need an interpreter. xD ( Nora amazed me right here)

Of course, you are not that person. :) Process of elimination:
1. your dynasty account was made, more or less, during my 12 posts last year.
2. you write differently

My dynasty account was created way before you commented here. My dummy fb account was created right after I accidentally saw your comments on the fb page.

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 8:57PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

When I was asked why I will be deleting my account and posts before, I can't say more because I am protecting that person. I can't just say outright the reasons. I am always honest and sincere with my dealings with people, personal and cyber.

I got to read your comments about you asking to delete your account like a week lateŕ. Whatever, as long as you don't mistake me as "that person". Why does they even need to be protected?:'D

Ah okay. I only get to have ff and wdtfs to talk with you. Then, my bad.:) Anyway, it doesn't matter. This does not concern you. Thank you, however :) Got to get ready for work. :)

I think I was actually more like a lurker at the FF forum, so I don't think we ever talked there.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Nora, you should learn how to create a real puzzles from Foxy Lady. I really fail to solve her puzzle. :'D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

It doesn't concern you two. Sorry if I sound cryptic again. hehe... But trust me, sia ue. You know me from FB. I am not rude nor embarass people outright even though I can easily do that. So, I can't say more. I just hope the person I know really mean it this time. But more important now, thank you, sia ue. hehe.. cryptic?... damn..hehe

I still don't get what you are talking about, really. Also, I rarely read comments in the fb group, I really can't say anything about your behaviour there.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I know macysans and sia ue are accounts as of last year. hmmm... I had been refraining from commenting about this out of pure respect. I can say more but I won't.

Don't get you. Please say more.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Nora, did you use a morse code converter, or you actually learn how to write it?

did you really need to ruin my plan? XDDD

I hornestly thought you had no idea that poeple could just use a converter available on the internet to read your code without them necessarily needing to learn to read it. :'D Please create a real puzzle next time.

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 6:36PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

-. --- / .. / -.. --- / -. --- - / .-- .- -. - / - --- / ... .- -.-- / .- -. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / - --- / -.-- --- ..- / .. - / .. ... / --- ...- . .-.

@Nora, did you use a morse code converter, or you actually learn how to write it?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

You may list all the fallacies in my statements. I will be back to read them when I have time.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

sia ue, sorry. your statement to start with is a fallacy. evidence is evidence. it should not even be described as personal. and i dont like to go technical here. i hope you understand. :) I love to continue but I got work today. maybe lunch? :)

I'm so busy right now too. Not sure if I will have time later though. Btw, how am I supposed to know when your lunce time is? :'D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I wouldn't say it is a personal evidence. Suggestion can easily be ignored? I wouldn't say for sure.

It's from your files, not mine nor anyone's I know. What would you like me to call it as? It shouldn't be used as an evidence in the first place since it's only an evidence to some.