joined Jun 29, 2015

that is pretty smooth way to ask for the report card lol

anon096
Image Comments 17 Mar 23:27
joined Jun 29, 2015
80140788_p0

it is not findomming if you invest the money in MAINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

joined Jun 29, 2015

Reading the comments to this manga is almost always a mistake.

This comment section is NOT like a box of chocolates; I always know what to expect.

It's gotten worse lol

Comment sections are often a mess in general. Dynasty comment sections are often a really huge mess I've noticed. I've had some disagreements with people as well admittedly, of course not everyone is going to see eye to eye, but good lord the comments on this manga are the worst I've seen in a long time. It's just a horrible mess that gets worse every time a new chapter drops.

I just think because the manga is hurtfully real and so triggering hence everybody trying to find a way to release their emotions, including me by commenting.

joined Jun 29, 2015

Yuri manga like this would have a lot more credence if they were at least /set/ in an earlier, less tolerant period.
Doea there rly need to be this much heteronormative self hate in a modern Tokyo setting where, last time I checked, gay marriage is legal?

Gay marriage is not legally recognized in Japan. Some cities, including districts within Tokyo, will issue partnership certificates, not necessarily recognized by other such districts, and which don't convey any legal rights or protection (but a hospital or landlord might choose to honor one). Polls show some broad support for acceptance of gays, but as of 2019, the ruling LDP still had seated members calling gays "unproductive". National law still doesn't ban employment or housing discrimination based on sexuality.

I see nothing implausible about someone's background or family being steeped in heteronormativity, still.

And the new girl is living at home on some rural island, just the sort of setting to be more conservative. Even if her parents don't care she may not know that, and doesn't want to risk finding out.

Wikipedia says

"Same-sex couples are not allowed to legally adopt in Japan. Lesbian couples and single women are unable to access IVF and artificial insemination.[26]

In April 2017, Osaka officially recognised a same-sex couple as foster parents, making it the first such case in Japan."

This is ridiculous, just live your life and don't follow the laws
You like a girl ? Just stay with her, you don't need marriage to stay with someone you know
And if you feel the pressure of heteronormativity is too high and it's not worth the risk, guess what, being single is a thing
Being single can help you to not be harassed for your homosexual behavior and you won't have to be with someone you don't like

Bish what kind of kool-aid u drink, how about when your partner is sick and you cannot taking care of them, how about when they fucking die and you cannot inherit their personal belongings? I dont subscribe to the marriage ideology, but it is the protection granted from the states that explain why we fighting for marriage equality

joined Jun 29, 2015

Well, this series is going the “Gunjo” route. This is going to be painful to read...

gunjo is a entirely different animal...

joined Jun 29, 2015

So I suspect the story is really about Midori growing up and owning her action? If that is the case I think it will be a good angsty ride to join. Deeply rooted for Midori to break out her daily routine, I don't make mistake like Midori but the manga convey enough nuances that everybody at one time can see themselves in her characters

joined Jun 29, 2015

remember a time when Itou draw non-loli art lol

anon096
joined Jun 29, 2015

When nekomura takes on omegaverse doujin will be here. that shit is good too TT__TT

joined Jun 29, 2015

Will this be Mira's Magnum opus? I want to read next volume now

joined Jun 29, 2015

The moral of the story is regardless of how weird you are, you will finally be able to find some one as weird as you, or find your weirdness compatible to them

last edited at Feb 1, 2020 11:34PM

joined Jun 29, 2015

damn this is guaranteed good

anon096
joined Jun 29, 2015

they better get that mullet

joined Jun 29, 2015

one time I accidentally hit my crotch to the corner of the table. Let's just say it is not pleasurable like this. In any shape or form

joined Jun 29, 2015

What make me really depress about the series is the utter sense of inescapable of misery that I cannot avoid, yet I come back for more to know what happened next. The author managed to convey the nuance (or the complexities of emotion and circumstances) in day to day life problem that I think others cannot convey, which is also the curse of this manga. I think anything from here can be either extremely cliche in optimistic way or extremely cliche in angsty way. There is no conclusion of this manga will ever satisfy me, it is truly the loop of misery that I just sometimes drop by to see the trainwreck that going to happen.

last edited at Jan 5, 2020 11:50PM

joined Jun 29, 2015

damn that is so relatable

joined Jun 29, 2015

laugh in Gunjou

joined Jun 29, 2015

ah the old " I'm getting married" announcement

anon096
Hahaha discussion 01 Nov 14:22
joined Jun 29, 2015

HÁ HÁ HÁ

anon096
joined Jun 29, 2015

Hino & Koguma is me explain to my fellow what this manga about

joined Jun 29, 2015

lol this stuff come straight out from Oddman manga

last edited at Sep 23, 2019 11:32PM

anon096
joined Jun 29, 2015

author-san did not show the scene where maya practices this on dummy for like 100 times...

anon096
joined Jun 29, 2015

lol the hentai sex scene destroy whatever sort of realism this manga portray for the first 3 pages