Forum › Posts by FarhaFiasco

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Reading the comments to this manga is almost always a mistake.

FarhaFiasco
Our Fine discussion 15 Mar 07:36
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

tiddies

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Her friends tho.. pretty boys

I thought the tall, long haired one was also a handsome girl and was swooning until Kanda said "my guy friends".
We need more tall and handsome girls in yooree

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

May the mangaka pull more side jokes like that in the future, she has the sophisticated skills for it.

*he

https://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=4252

Leave it to the guys to write actually sensible/good manga without unnecessary melodrama to drag it along the mud :^)

Why are you like this, what is wrong with you.

I've noticed through reading the forums that this Omegand guy likes to spout these sort of stupid shit lol which is most likely to rile people up. You can see that he uses 4chan sort of language too. Probably just a dumb kid

Also, ...nice...

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

elf ears

FarhaFiasco
MokoMote discussion 29 Feb 06:45
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

anybody else think Minami is like a gone wrong version of Yuruyuri's Sakurako? they look and act so similar with the only difference is how bitchy or not bitchy they are

last edited at Feb 29, 2020 6:45AM

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Yasuyuki Okamura is awesome, and I love the artstyle. Loved the reference to the Step Up Love music video on pages 19-20.
this is how i think the story will go : some romance with the boy that will cause conflict with Riko because she has a thing for Sae, hence why she asked why Sae never took her pics and why she ignored the crush topic. like runrin said it could go gay too, the mangaka purposely set a romantic tone through the art and Sae's monologue on pages 12-13.
i love yuri but don't mind either way, i like yasuyuki okamura boy. i wonder what riko's like and the artstyle is different. can't wait for more.
thank you for working on this

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Tazune is based as fuck and Midori deserves everything that's coming to her. Maybe,just maybe Midori will grow into a competent human being by the end. But i'll remain doubtful.
https://i.postimg.cc/PrmG8Mqx/1562336533983.jpg

You gotta be clueless if you think I am defending domestic abuse. I just said, when the show goes the deep end this much there is only 1 thing left to do and that is shitpost
https://i.postimg.cc/bvKrwTJT/7122142-mio-2.jpg

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

holy shit

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

I think I disassociated reading this

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Yep, they're pretty much like that.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Miriam has to accept the fact that Alice doesn’t like her because of her haircut

lmao mean

Also rip in peace

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Satou reminds me of Akashi-san from The Tatami Galaxy a bit, the hair and the personality. Anyone else?

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

ouch

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

From the first chapter to now, poor Akari.

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

I love how the teacher just immediately accepted the idea of love between girls. There was no "but thats forbidden love" bs even though she went to a girl's school and wasn't aware herself that was possible. Very nice

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

I feel like theres an undercurrent of sadness in this manga but I could be reading too much into it.

FarhaFiasco
Yuru Yuri discussion 20 Nov 18:23
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

can this manga like just continue on forever, because I love it too much

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

You didn't had to give me an existential crisis

FarhaFiasco
Sazanka discussion 14 Nov 16:20
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

When it cuts to her face all bruised up revealing whats been happening though, holy shit.

FarhaFiasco
Oddman 11 discussion 11 Nov 17:46
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

"stank-chan" lmfao

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

lmao

FarhaFiasco
Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015