Forum › Posts by bingojay

joined Jun 18, 2015

Why? I love Eli! Nozomi is not bad, neither.

last edited at Oct 27, 2015 8:58PM

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Gyeomji says the manga will be over 80 chapters. Still a long way to go! Cannot wait for it to come back.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

This chapter is INTENSE! I am dying a little bit everyday until this hiatus is over.

Update: looks like the next chapter will be updated on 11/05.

https://twitter.com/alggumba

last edited at Sep 23, 2015 3:47PM

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

From how it was drawn, it looks more like a scar than an unfinished tattoo. That's also my guess, maybe she got the tattoo to hide her scars, but who knows. I'm just hoping the author would reveal the story behind Sumin's tattoo (soon?).

I agree it should be a scar. There is no point drawing out an unfinished tattoo.

And shocked Sumin dropped the grocery bag, walk a step behind without noticing that there's a car heading her direction and an accident takes place.

Hopefully that won't happen. Sumin is not in Australia anyway. (If you know what I mean.)

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

i feel like a lot of people will be hurt in this manga. :(

Yeah, me too :(

Hurt me please. Do not hurt Seju :'(

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

I feel bad for Seju after my friend mentioned Seju was crying in the last panel. However, I dont think she is meant for Sumin. My take on Seju - she is of course attractive, smart (she probably already knew Sumin is attracted to Sungji), and very mysterious (scary way). Seju is more like a lover material, not sure if that makes any sense lol. Cant help thinking she would be unhappy if she is settled down. I think Seju will be fine without Sumin.

The crying scene is a flashback(should be after Sumin caught her cheating) We should be able to get into more details in the next two chapters on the reason why they broke up.

Author mentioned that Seju has never been with anyone but Sumin and that guy (for one night). I couldn't imagine how Seju would feel once she knows that Sumin is really serious about Sungji. She's got no one else. I feel so sad for her.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

I find it hilarious after Sungji got the coffee to Sumin, both them of thought they were very discrete, (the little stars, lol) while everyone else in the office were gossiping about them.

Also, in the last scene, Sumin said its fine if they kiss in the car, and then Sungji was like LETS GO TO THE CARRRRR! Yes, please!

last edited at Aug 27, 2015 5:10PM

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

WDFS chapter 24 is out in Lezhin +_+ I love how sneaky Sumin x Sungji are ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

that lewd handholding ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's 5th grade handholding from my point of view. lol

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Seju's dad is the president ;) Chapter 10:
Seju: And I sent them all the way there to play to their heart's content. (talking about Sumin's parents).
Sumin: You send them there? The president was the one who sent them on holiday.
Seju: Same thing.

I thought the same thing until we received chapter 17th and I re-read stuff once again XD chapter 17:
Red-haired: Have you ever heard of the phrase "looking good enough to eat'
Sumin: Chairman, this is called 'sexual harrasment at the workplace'

Red-haired is the chairman XD Yup president is too relaxed with Seju because she is his daughter, he is the president the same like Seju since everything belongs to them equally. I'm gonna be upset for Seju :/ And happy for Sumin x Sungji <3! this manhwa sure gonna hurt lol!

That makes sense now. You sure are the expert. XD. I can see where all the insomnia is coming from. haha. Sumin and Chairman probably broke up because Sumin doesn't like strap-on? She was pretty upset about it and it might have reminded her of Seju with a guy.

What makes wonder the most is why did Seju and Sumin break up. It couldn't be just about the cheating. Something must've happened afterwards.

last edited at Aug 25, 2015 5:21PM

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Quoting myself:

translations you can get only from Halmoni herself, right now she don't accept new requests so you have to wait until she will.

But you have to buy the chapters in Lezhin, not to read them somewhere else online.

nitro0xyd

Thanks Torija ; and Halmoni for the translation. Yeah after saw that chapter i can barely sleep >.<
Btw, this chapter give a little light to me why Sumin acted like that. IMO, Sumin have a very complicated feeling. First, she betrayed by her dear Seju, the only one she have at the time. Second, when she with the red hair, Sumin want to start a new relationship but the red hair only want Sumin's body. That leave a scar on her. She scared of getting hurts again because of loving someone, so i understand why she become emotionless and draw a line when she together with the orange hair. And about her current relationship with Seju, Seju need Sumin, like Sumin need Seju. Seju only have Sumin that always support her (Seju's family hate Seju), and the only and closest person Sumin have is Seju. You know the feeling when someone you love break your heart with a terrible way in your most terrible time like the death of your parents? You want to love back that person but when you remember the pain you just can't do it. But because Seju has been a constant part of Sumin's life (since child Seju is the only friend until now seju is the only one she has) she can't give her up too. It's about realised that Seju is the only one and forgive her or completely start a new love life with the right person (Sungji). I'am curious bout how Sungji will bring Sumin out of her emptiness. This manhwa is so deep and mature. So far this is the best manhwa i've ever read with its storyline, interpersonal relationship and the graphic of course (maybe there's another superb manhwa out there that i can't read T.T).

I think when all the romance becomes serious between Sumin and Sungji I will join you with having an insomnia LOL! Yup when Seju cheated on Sumin it completely broke her down, she's hurt deeply. Hahaha red hair - chairman she really loved the beauty of Sumin no doubt, but we still don't know how why they broke up and I want to find out why and if Seju knew they were going out ._. I dunno about that since remember how Seju called to Sumin (chapter 5) while she was out to the lodge with her team
Sumin: How's the chairman?
Seju: She's fine, but I think she misses you a lot. When I gave her your present, she looked like she was going to cry.

Agreed, Seju needs Sumin and Sumin needs Seju, they understand one another since they knew each almost all their lives. Yes! Because of all the pain Sumin won't admit that she still loves or at least still loved Seju, but Seju haven't said that she loves Sumin either. Sungji and her loving is so pure, she'll teach Sumin how to fall in love and be happy once again. This manhwa is absolutely the best.

Hmmm, I always thought the chairman was Seju's dad? Who else could be superior than Seju? I read the Chinese translation so there was some differences about the chapter 5 translation. It was translated as "He/she is healthy and excited to see your present." And as far as I know, commonly you cannot tell the gender from the subject you use in Korean. And in Halmoni's translation of Chapter 8, we got ="To be honest, the president seems a bit too relaxed with you, since you're his youngest daughter."= not sure if the president is the same thing as the chairman.

Sumin basically shared all her love experience with Seju, and Seju was acting as her love advisor all this time. It is interesting to see how things would change.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Is it me, or does every character in this manhwa have their gaydar at optimum capacity? Minus the heteros of course. I'm just saying, that brunette chick scoped Sumin out, like no problem, lol.

True! That lawyer chick had so much confidence and same with Nami, she detected Sungji just from looking at her.

Meanwhile mine is broken, need to get it fixed.

Haha, mine too! I had a close classmate. Everyone knows he is gay from the start and everyone thought I knew as well, but I didn't find out until like 2 years later. facepalm.

Unfortunately, I didn't get ch.23 translation from halmoni, but I did get 21 and 22. Hopefully I am still on her list.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

I remember now! Before getting into WDFS and posting here, I was reading your posts in 「What Does the Fox Say?」 thread on dynasty http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6074-what-does-the-fox-say?page=2 so I'm having a moment now lol! 3 hours harassing a friend XD well done Thank you so much to you and your friend for shearing this with us <3!
LMAO!!! I was sleeping quite well last night, yet nitro0xyd barely got any sleep XD Thank you xoxo~
Omg! so that's how it is, Sumin and that shorhaired - lawyer's relationship didn't worked out because of keeping it in secret and only having sex without experiencing all those dating fun. Now I want to find out why Sumin and chairman broke up and if Seju knew they were going out. I think the lawyer was the one who asked to break up and Sumin said okay, remember their meet up scene? (chapter 4).
I can't wait till Seju find out what's going on, since I think Sumin and Sungji will try to keep it a secret for some time. Maybe for some time Sumin try to avoid meeting Seju or maybe she will tell her all about it. These chapters are too short and the whole week of waiting is a real torture +_+

Ya right about the break-up! I went back and it was exactly the same scene! Glad I can help out, and it seems halmoni is kinda busy these days? Not to rush her though, cuz she is the best!

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 6:58PM

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Ladies! So after 3 hours of harassing my friend, she agreed to translated chapter 23 for me. XD. She was only in Korea for 2 years, so she was not sure how accurate the translation was, but she was happy to share. Anyways, since Torija even went insomniac last night, I guess you won't mind some inaccurate recap? :P So, here it goes:

So they kissed! And you guys were right about Sungji went too excited and raised Sumin from her shirt collar. Sumin went on and confessed that she liked Sungji, too. Sumin dropped Sungji home and again asked Sungji to think over about starting the relationship. Sumin told Sungji to keep their relation in secret from their co-workers, and she also promised she would do her best in this relationship. NO GOODBYE KISSES?! REALLY?!
* Flashback
Sumin and this girl, a lawyer, hooked up. The lawyer asked Sumin to keep their relation in secret, otherwise it would ruin her career. The lawyer then was tried of the relationship, because all they do was having sex. She accused Sumin of playing with people's heart and said that no one would be with her if she kept acting like this. Sumin (or is it the lawyer?) asked to broke up.

I wonder what will Sumin do with Sungji? Will she stop seeing Seju? Ah..there are so many things need to be explained, and so little progress in the last few chapters.

last edited at Aug 20, 2015 5:51PM

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

WDFS 23rd chapter is out and my heart stopped +_+ DAT kissing part aqwdhfjs I can't ~@_@~

Lol. No, no, no. It's not intense at all. I've only read the scene like 38 times. Sungji must've refused to use her tongue and that's why they stopped

last edited at Aug 19, 2015 5:24PM

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Well, the flash backs aren't over yet, so we are most likely to get an answer from the author. BTW, chapter 15 is the cutest chapter ever!

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Even if she was drunk and sad, it's still cheating...

There was a massive discussion in the Chinese forum on this. There are different views. It seems that the author purposely skipped that part. Nobody knows what really happened and given that situation most of us would think she cheated with a man in a drunken state. But Pink doesn't even like men, it is very intriguing that she would cheat with a man. Looking at how the story is unfolding, I am guessing there is more to this. Of course, it is purely my conjecture.

I agree. Must be the guy's fault, since Pink told him that she was not interested in men.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

bingojay: Is Pink good or bad?

Lol, it's hard to say. I guess everyone is good and bad, but I am sad they didn't work out.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

**** SPOILER AHEAD ****

**** SPOILER AHEAD ****

@bingojay thank you, that was a fantastic and very informative summary! It's a shame I can no longer look at the pretty artwork, though.

By the way, I wanted to ask about the scene when the blonde went to the pink-haired's office, what was their conversation about? Thanks ^^

Oh, that was a very nice scene. So brunette caught a cold because she didn't dry her hair before sleep. I think it was actually brunette's office, but she was off. Pink, as her boss, went in instead. That morning when Pink was at brunette's house, she was told that someone was looking after brunette. Pink wanted to sound blonde out to make sure if its her. So Pink said to blonde something like, "brunette is not as healthy as she looks like, you shouldn't have let her sleep with wet hair.'‘ Innocent as blonde is, she responded oh I am sorry. So Pink knew that it was her.

Pink went on and said that it was good you were with her, and brunette really needed someone to take care of her. Blonde said, "but she had you". (I don't think Blonde knew they were together, and I forgot to mention that brunette came out to Blonde when they were drinking together). Pink said, "but I cannot be with her all the time."

So in the discussion some think Pink was bluffing Blonde out and some think she was encouraging Blonde. LOL, I don't think Pink will just give up. HEHE

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 1:56AM

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

is there anyway to read it raw? i cant sing up there at least i want to look at the pictures...

Gotta pay for it. The OP has the link.

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

Please, can you tell me if the title is anyhow related to the story? I've been wondering since the first time i heard of it, always that song pops up in my mind, but since I will read it when Halmoni is ready, I don't know the story.That question still bugs me though xD

Don't think it has anything to do with the song, but it does has something to do with fox. Do you remember in the 1st or 2nd chapter brunette gave blonde a little fox doll as a gift? When blonde took the doll home, she was thinking, brunette really looked like the doll. So fox is brunette.

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 1:45AM

bingojay
joined Jun 18, 2015

**** SPOILER AHEAD ****

**** SPOILER AHEAD ****

Hello ladies!

I am a fan of the manga too. So, bad news, the Chinese translation group deleted all their translated work and decided to stop translating the manga, because it was unauthorized publication and they were given a warning on the website, which means no free reading any more. Instead, they will be translating the scripts in txt.

For those don't know what's going on, I'd like to share with you the basic background of the story so far. Hope its helpful.

Some scenes were just flash-backs, when Pink head and the brunette were a couple, they wore couple rings and brunette did not yet have the tattoo.

The past: Pink head is a daughter of a big boss. Pink head and the brunette were together since school time and they decided to go to the US to further their study. Brunette's parents died in an accident when they were visiting Malibu.(They were 24 yo then.) Pink head wanted her to continue their plan and they went into a fight. Pink head cheated, with a man. (Looks like it.) Brunette found out. Somehow they broke up, and Brunette went through a few relationships but none of them work out. So she started to play around women.

The current: Pink head and the brunette are 34 yo now. Pink head is the boss of brunette and they sleep together often, but they are not together. Blonde is a new in the company and she has never been in love.Brunette came out to blonde when they were drinking together, and it was actually blonde's birthday. Blonde kinda fell in love with Brunette with the first sight, but she just realized it in chapter 13. (Brunette was visiting her parents in the grave yard, and blondie pretended she was sick to see her). Brunette wanted to sleep with her, but nothing serious. She tried to seduced her, but obviously she failed. In the meantime, her feeling toward the blonde is growing.

Side note: their ages were in Q&A from the author. Their height are: Blonde: 5'6, Pink head: 5'77 and the brunette: 5'2. Lol.

In the newest chapter, ch. 15, brunette dreamed that pink and blonde were having sex. There are a lot of awkward interactions between them. Blonde was told by her friend on the phone that she should smile to show her affection to brunette. She did, and brunette did not realize it. And Blonde was like, OMG, did I fail already?

English is not my first language so hopefully I've made myself clear. Also, let me know if you don't understand some specific scenes.

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 9:37PM