Forum › Posts by Freya

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I seriously need more chapters of Nekoyama's sister.

Every time she makes an appearance its a great day.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

This was great- i always thought it sucked maki seemed to just go be a doctor because her parents wanted it- both in cannon and in almost every doujin- when clearly her heart and dreams were in her music.

So its nice to see a story where she faces up to her family and just says nope- i'm going into music with nico! She would clearly be WAY happier not denying her dreams and talents.

It is nice that she did what she wanted to, but didn't she basically get disowned as a result?

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Definitely super hero powers at this point

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Grandma totally saw

She ships it

Freya
Yuru Oyako discussion 14 Sep 16:57
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Having nothing to distinguish the two apart from each other, having the same name is a bit confusing imho

You do know that in East Asian nations the family name is the first name and the given name is the last name, right?

Nothing to do with the characters, I should have clarified the two titles when looking at Taiyaki's works.

Freya
Yuru Oyako discussion 14 Sep 03:48
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Having nothing to distinguish the two apart from each other, having the same name is a bit confusing imho

Freya
The Real Me discussion 14 Sep 02:45
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Never seen a story where Reimu and Marisa were sisters. Feels like I have to re read this one several times to make sure I"m not missing anything.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

So we don't see the painting?

I was really hoping we'd get to see it

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

No one saw the hand in the last page? What's with that hand!

Good catch, hadn’t noticed that at first.

Freya
Image Comments 05 Sep 23:33
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
Burd

This is the first picture of satori and Okuu? never would have thought.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Started off pretty strong, look forward to it. hopeful of a good backstory incoming

Freya
Image Comments 28 Aug 23:02
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
Eb9ybb-xyaadozy-orig

Even immortal since they both still feel the pain that's pretty hardcore right there

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

The artist used it when it was a web comic but when it was serialized the artist dropped it.

They didn't drop sepia though, the twitter webcomic still seems to be the primary release and still in sepia.

This exact chapter (54) for example: https://twitter.com/mikanuji/status/1168842838534017026

Yes, but the serialized version will not have it, perhaps I wrote it weirdly.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

So I read the TL notes... was sepia filter even making the editing easier or just some trending bs?
I’d read whatever made the editing process easier not some trending bs if that trending bs made things inconvenient for the editor.

Though if they used sepia filter to emphasize a flash back scene... that would make more sense to me.

The artist used it when it was a web comic but when it was serialized the artist dropped it. Several reasons one being cost.

The translators kept it by adding the filter back in since the readers liked it, pretty sure they had asked in forums if we liked the filter. But now they’ve taken a different feeling to the matter it seems

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

So with how that was framed, is Heidi trans or is she a crossdresser?

That was my first thought when she appeared on the panels.

Top 10 questions science can't answer No seriously, i don't think the character will appear again.

I hope we see em again, maby even a chapter of them going on that movie date.

Freya
Ayakashiko discussion 21 Aug 09:32
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

The mouse she brought them had me dying. I super duper wanted to see Nene be able to turn into a cat by the end. maby in a future chapter.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

The way the chest is drawn sometimes looks weird to me, not sure if I’m looking at it weirdly or there’s an angle, but it’s been bugging me. Still love the wholesome fluff

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Does she wither when she’s sad?

Freya
Image Comments 18 Aug 01:28
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
Eumabprwkaeuutv-orig%20(1)

Standing on her shoes makes it even more adorable somehow

Freya
Image Comments 15 Aug 15:00
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
Boobs1

I had first learned of its origin playing a .hack game and ended up looking it up. It asked if you dropped a golden or silver axe or neither.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

It's a one shot, gag comedy, what were you expecting

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

feels like those two words shouldn't be put next to each other lol

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

This is the greatest, but I neeeed at least one more chapter

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Panicking because you don't want the Love Vectors to tear you limb from limb is no way to go through life.

Maby she had some elfen lied vibes

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Wonder if the girl she told no high school romance to declare going out 5 minutes later will come back up