Forum › Posts by TimSuu

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I really hate this series, lmao. I know i already commented before about how i dislike this series so much i can't even click the link to it, I'd like to comment again since i forgot how bad this is after reading amano's other works.

As someone who got cheated on 4 times already, i define cheating as when a third party is involved in your relationship. For cheating to happen, there has to be a relationship involved. I only read the last few chapters coz i feel like im gonna puke if i read the whole thing again, but Sacchi did say at the confrontation with ruki at the end that she played around with remi. And she did it so she can feel how it likes to cheat. For me, that statement meant that 1. They were in a relationship since for one to cheat, they had to be in a relationship (imagine if you had a crush on a celebrity and you're calling them a cheater for having a gf/bf, doesn't make sense right?) 2. She knew ruki had feelings for her, she knew they were in a relationship since cheating on someone entails that you guys are in a relationship. To those saying it wasn't clear if they were going out, yea it was. Lol. Stop trying to defend cheating. Cheating is bad. And sacchi was cheating on ruki, that's what she said. Lel. And she didn't fail to cheat. Shw successfully cheated on ruki. What she failed to do was to change ruki's mind about her. Also please stop trying to twist cheating into something good coz she realized she had feelings for ruki after cheating. Even if they were going out after all that mess, that relationship is prolly at least x10 more toxic than Chernobyl right after the reactor leaked.

In short, i hate cheating, i hate this story. Lmaooo. And for those going to down play my comment as "cHeaTing bAd hurr durr get over it". Cheating is bad. There's not a gray area in there. It's a shitty thing to do to someone no matter what kind of intention or goal was behind it.

Edit: Forgot to add that what i especially dislike about the ending is it's basically saying that: Cheating is okay as long as you're doing it with the right intentions. Like it's just a normal thing to do to find yourself. Really dislike bad things that hurt other people being normalized as something healthy to do for you. It's like normalizing something like it's okay for a murderer to kill a few people each month so they don't get pent up and commit genocide. I don't dislike the author, their new series is pretty sweet. Just dislike the ending. Would've been cool if it showed ruki moving on and happy with another person, at least that i can stomach.

last edited at Aug 29, 2020 5:53AM

TimSuu
Ayame 14 discussion 29 Aug 05:15
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Was that an orgy ending? Looool. Well at least it was funny all the way till the end. Unlike her other manga feelings we all must endure where the MC's partner literally got ntr'd and she was all fine with it.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

das not sanitary

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

more fate yuri plox

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Well that was definitely a roller coaster ride of emotions. No wonder this work had 1.2k comments. Lol it was good. If the work had people discussing it this much, whether it be good or bad discussions, that only meant that the work stirred up something inside you, which makes it a win for the author in my book. Too bad that husband person didn't die tho, i know some people will say that's too mean, but he definitely deserved it. I've been bullied a lot when I was in high school, but very recently i started to realize that wanting revenge on them or wanting to see their lives ruined is only making me lose out more on my life that they already have taken. It was super traumatic, but in the end it's all in the past now. Thinking about it and letting it weigh me down is only making them win even more, so I just started thinking that I'm better off moving on with my life and not letting it define me. That husband guy bringing it all the way to his adult life, letting it mold him, and then making it so that he looks down on people, is really pathetic. I'd be much softer if he was just suffering on his own, but the fact that it affects others is what makes it so disgusting. The one girl he broke up with is prolly not the only one that he dumped just cause girls were "easy" (they're not lmao). So thought he really was wasting oxygen just by virtue of existing. Series was pretty good, 8/10 since im not a fan of the art. Not saying it isn't good, just that i prefer other art styles :D

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I'm already done and I gotta say, this series introduces characters like there's no tomorrow. Geez. And I thought Comprehensive Tovarisch had a ton of couples. I would've liked to see like a volume or two dedicated to the main couple tho.

EDIT: Just finished it, that ending was good. Overall a pretty beautiful series. Was just sad that all the couples were shown to have been stabilized, then was shown them doing stuff as a couple. I always want to see the story of how a couple interacts after they're already dating. Wonder why most series' don't show that. Guess im just being greedy, but a series where the first half is them going through troubles of finding out what they really feel about each other, and the other half just stories about their time together (like those in Wife and Wife & Bright and Cheery Amnesia, etc). I think it would be cute to see those kinds of stuff.

last edited at Aug 16, 2020 6:11AM

TimSuu
Oddman 11 discussion 07 Aug 15:13
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

That was it? Aww, i thought there would be more, and I was looking forward to another arc of facing the last Oddman. This made me wtf but not in the good way. Too bad, it was a fun series tho.

TimSuu
Cynical Dog discussion 05 Aug 01:39
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Shouldn't this be lots of sex tho. Doesn't feel moderate. owo

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

no u lol

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I put off not reading this for 2 years, but now i feel so disappointed. I always thought that Fuu and Ai werethe main couple, but they weren't even given an ending. x.x It's just a lot of soon we'll be able to meet stuff. :(

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

This.

omg tnx~ <3

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Im trying to find a manga where they meet in a hospital. It's a couple where it was a big girl and a short girl. The reason the bigger girl was going to the hospital was because she injured herself because of her job at a construction site, while the smaller girl was intentionally injuring herself because she's in a rut and couldn't create anything recently as an artist if i remember correctly. Anyone know what that series' title was? @.@

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

A rare yuri ntr? owo

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I ship Neeko X proper mental health care more than I ship most couples on this site. Poor girl, she's suffering so much.

Neeko is struggling, but she's actually doing pretty well all things considered. going out at all when you are depressed is extremely difficult, and should be seen as a victory, even if it ended in a less than ideal way. it's progress.

Truu. One step forward no matter how small is still a step forward.

TimSuu
Still Sick discussion 28 Jul 23:37
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Amazing. 10/10

TimSuu
Quartet discussion 17 Jul 06:20
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I dunno why people like the Mizore x Nozomi pairing so much. For me, it's a super toxic relationship since their level of attraction to each other is so unbalanced. Like, for Nozomi it's okay Mizore is a good friend and that's about it while Mizore is so affected by even the slight moves of Nozomi because she likes her so much. This is evident in season 2 and even though you think Nozomi changed by then she's generally still the same in Liz and the blue bird. From my personal experience in that kind of relationship only grows more toxic the longer it goes on.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I wonder what poop man's costume would look like :3

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

floooooooooooof

TimSuu
Image Comments 12 Mar 10:22
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015
Ec5typzuuaa-lfx-orig

yuriiiiiiiiii baaaaiiiit

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

This mangaka has gone and done THE WORST FUCKING THING that they could do for me. The mangaka has decided an antagonist, who most likely will never have any kind of redemption arc or reason to care about in any way, a back story to explain why he does the shitty, horrible, dirtbag bullshit he does. NEWS FLASH WRITER: WE DON'T CARE! The character is an outright shitbag, and we don't want to story to focus on him AT ALL. Literally nothing he does will change our opinions of him at this point, and solidifying his shittyness with a backstory like this, will only lose you readers. NOTE TO FUTURE/CURRENT WRITERS: DON'T DO THIS. It is a complete waste of our time. I didn't finish this chapter, and will not be reading any more of this manga. The art is lovely, but the writing needs a lot of work.

i don't think you not reading will affect the mangaka at all coz in the first place you didnt even buy the work, you just read it free of charge here lol

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Also, before you guys start spouting things like "oh, real anxiety problems need to be dealt with more cautiously", "oh in reasl life those things are too harsh they're so mean" how about in real life, you don't have infinite money to sustain a family with only one parent working, or in real life you actually age and people die eventually. Kids here commenting and taking only bits and pieces of the story and applying it to real life getting annoying af.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Also, before you guys start spouting things like "oh, real anxiety problems need to be dealt with more cautiously", "oh in reasl life those things are too harsh they're so mean" how about in real life, you don't have infinite money to sustain a family with only one parent working, or in real life you actually age and people die eventually. Kids here commenting and taking only bits and pieces of the story and applying it to real life getting annoying af.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I see a lot of people hating on the mother commenting here. Nobody seems to be trying to even think of looking at it from a parents point of view. Lot of you must be like angsty teen age or have bad relationships with their parents, which is understandable.

But has anyone here actually commented on an alternative to dealing with Neeko other than "the mom's a bitch just leave neeko alone alone"? For you people saying "oh in real life that's unacceptable, she needed some other form of help i don't really wanna specify on but certainly not trying to make her part of society", what else should they do? Should they just spoil her until they die? Then what? At that point she's all grown up and isn't equipped to sustain herself. She'll either end up like shio's mom in Happy Sugar Life or even worse Emergence level shit. I applaud the mom for always being tough and strict on Neeko, coz it's for her own good, she needs to learn to live coz even if they do spoil her, other people won't, and when they're gone, what's left for Neeko?

The whole family including the mom are actually hyper supportive compared to real world parents (for those who keep trying to compare this manga to real life) who have neet children. If you think being the mom being strict is so bad, then you guys prolly haven't seen much of the real world while simultaneously referencing the real world, which is pretty sad.

Guess every single community in the internet has toxic parts of it, even this beautiful yuri community.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Lost it at "good bye clothed sex"

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Het in my yuri manga? No wonder people are being angry.
I can definitely understand where you guys are coming from though. Because of how this manga works, when Yurika's father said they were gonna be rivals now, that means he's gonna try to get yurika's harem from him, basically a mass ntr situation. And I can definitely understand that just the possibility of that is infuriating, just one girl getting taken away from her partner is hard enough, so a whole harem (or at least a large part) getting taken would prolly be devastating. Let's just hope this arc ends quickly guys coz i really enjoy this series, but like every yuri, putting het in it really lowers its quality, but that's just me uwu