Forum › Posts by Lost

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

A very cute doujinshi of my favorite Touhou pairing.

To be honest, I really enjoy their inability to communicate properly. It makes sense, given their species and the hatred they are usually subjected to.

Lost
Poka Poka discussion 10 Jun 16:23
79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

Liiiiies! It's not Eromame - there's no licking.

Someone here gets it.

last edited at Jun 10, 2015 4:44PM

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

Cute chapter, I felt like I have read this one before... maybe it's just that all of this author's works are similar. The credit page was hilarious xD

If you frequent Danbooru, there's a good chance that you have. It just takes a while for them to typeset and clean everything.

Millet Soup is definitely one of my favorite Touhou doujin artists. Their work always have an irresistible charm.

Lost
Image Comments 18 Mar 18:28
79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014
Akakaga%20manga%20with%20no%20climax,%20no%20conclusion,%20no%20meaning%20copy

^My dad and grandpa get rice stuck on their face on a daily basis and they never notice it until someone points it out. I'm guessing that when people get too absorb with eating, they are less likely to feel that the rice is there.

last edited at Mar 18, 2015 6:30PM

Lost
79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

I read this a while back on Danbooru and I really liked it. I'm glad someone typesetted it. This is how I always imagine how being controlled entirely by your subconscious would work.

Lost
79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

didn't get it at all, but it was interesting. quite sad, too.

This is my interpretation on the story. I might be off. Spoilers just in case.

What happened/is happening is explained through Koishi and Satori's discussion of the story of the human and fairy. In the story, the human, after being repeatedly told that he is hated, falls in love with a reflection of himself. Satori explains that it was because of the defensive mechanism that comes with the human having his existence denied. This is what exactly what happened with Satori. Satori, being able to read minds, was continuously reminded that she was hated by everyone she met. In order to protect herself from her own mental anguish, her defensive mechanisms came into play and she fell in love with the reflection of herself that she saw in Koishi. The sisters were so close that Satori commented that their minds are often entangled and that they were both one and two. Because of this, Satori used Koishi as a mirror. When Koishi caught Satori off guard and read her thoughts, she realized that even though Satori says she loves her, the one Satori really loved was herself. This was the reason why Koishi closed her third eye. Koishi wanted Satori to see and love her as herself.

To obtain this, Koishi asks Satori what should the fairy (Koishi) have done to get the human (Satori) to love him. Satori replies that the fairy should have used Stockholm Syndrome to hold the human captive and break him until he falls in love with the fairy. Koishi's confinement of Satori in the dreams are an attempt to get Satori to love her as well as for Satori to evaluate herself. The fact that their discussions always took place in a garden is a reference to the title and the Johari window technique. Satori tells Koishi that the human should never find out he is being held against his will or let out of his cage, or he will come to hate, and inevitably kill or be killed by the fairy. Koishi replies that it is fine if the fairy is killed the human, because at least he (Satori) would finally look at the fairy (Koishi). Satori had realized, since the beginning of the story, that she was trapped within these repeating dreams and that culprit is Koishi. Satori understands that Koishi is trying to break her, but she misunderstands the reason why. But like what she said the human would do upon finding out he being confined, Satori tries to escape her prison by killing her captor, Koishi. In the ending conversation, Koishi says that she still wants to lock Satori in a cage because she is afraid that her romantic love would not be reciprocated. But Satori says that she does love Koishi, thus choosing Koishi's suggested outcome where the human comes to love the fairy.

I find it rather amusing that Satori was basically telling Koishi her thoughts and feelings without realizing that the human in the story was herself. It's like telling a murderer what's the best way to kill and hide a body without realizing that you are helping plan your own death.

I just love the Komeiji sisters. They have such interesting works. You can tell that the author put a lot of thought into this book. Every time I reread this, I discover something new or explore a different interpretation. E.g. Satori's own reflection in her tea cup when Koishi said the human fell in love with his own reflection.

last edited at Mar 14, 2015 12:57AM

Lost
79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

I haven't watch Love Live yet, but this made me cry. It was so sad..

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

Kanna is the best protagonist. She's just so refreshing and brilliant.

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

My word, it is indeed a nice read!

No way! I came to the comment section to post something like that. I am pleased to see it already done.

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

This was so hilarious. It totally made my day. Also, Reimu's swimsuit. Just.. wow.

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

That was an adorable read.

Oh Alice, looks like there's nothing you can do other than be with Marisa forever~

last edited at Jan 15, 2015 11:25PM

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

In this story, the admiral got Kaga, Akagi, and Zuikaku in his/her fleet, but hasn't found Zuikaku's sister ship, Shoukaku, yet. Thus, Zuikaku is all by herself and prays that she will meet Shoukaku soon.

I'm kind of in the opposite situation. My Shoukaku is lonely without Zuikaku. :(

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

Wow, this was an amazing story and an interesting take on the Komeiji sisters' relationship.The use of memories and dreams to show the reason why she decides to close her third eye is just great. Things are rarely seen from Koishi's perspective. It's extremely difficult to portray her thoughts and feelings, since she has none.

Is anyone else concerned that Alice's door leads to a unlit, infinite chasm?

Alice is said to frequently visit Eirin for Butterfly Dream Pills. Since these pills guarantee pleasant dreams, one can infer that her dreams are anything but good.

last edited at Feb 4, 2015 1:47PM