Forum › Posts by confused1203

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

It's been a while since I commented on. So here's my input on everything. We get so frustrated because we want that confirmation of our lovely couple. It will happen, we know this. That aside I think no-Rae is drinking for a few reasons. It goes deeper than just being upset about not graduating when she wants to. I think she is also feeling conflicted about Seol-a. When I saw her acting needy towards Seol-a, that was her true feelings slipping through. I hope we see more of the real No-Rae when she's sober.

• Also, I agree with othera that No-Raes best friend is not okay with the closeness No-Rae and Seol-a have. (Why is she acting gross) *
    -I realize now that was said by a random person. I didn't notice it until I re-read it.

last edited at Mar 14, 2016 9:16AM

confused1203
Image Comments 09 Mar 16:29
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
54582217_p1

Wow..beautiful.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Next chapter No-rae will confess her feelings to Seol-A when she's drunk, and forget everything she said in the morning. Wishful thinking much haha.

Actually I think you might be on to something. What if she kissed her drunk and then played it off the next day saying she doesn't remember!! That would be something. I would mentally flip the table about a hundred times but it would be worth it to see Seol-a's reaction to it!!!!

confused1203
Image Comments 06 Mar 11:17
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
Ojsy37v

Hot. I love Eri's face. Priceless.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

The chapter seemed disconnected from the last one. I thought for sure we would see more of Seol-a melting down. I'm happy with this chapter because we got fluff at the end, but I really hope there will eventually some sort of confession. I too feel like No-rae's sister will be the last big boss. Not sure why but I just get that feeling.

Thank you Halmoni for translations!! ( I hope your exams went well!)

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I'm excited. :3

confused1203
LOVE/DEATH discussion 22 Feb 12:06
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Guess who got her red wings? LMFAO. That was the best part!!!

confused1203
Image Comments 17 Feb 10:03
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
Cbltzpzvaaajmenf

Hehe... I love this.

confused1203
Image Comments 12 Feb 18:45
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
Cwrte4xvaaa_gyf

I love this!!!

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Finally a kiss between them. Ahhh... it was so beautiful.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

One of the best parts of FF for me is coming back on here and reading everyone's interpretations on the chapters. ^_^

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

However, how sexy is Norae with her hair, a little longer...

Very sexy!

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Did anyone else notice what No-Rae said about her favorite scene? "They are dancing together.they both like each other so much but end up arguing because they can't figure out their feelings" Sound similar? This whole time they've been dancing around each other. (I made this metaphor before I think) Though in their case it's like a tango and neither of them leads for long. Lol. I'm wondering if that's a possible foreshadowing they both arguing because they like each other so much. Just throwing that one out there.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I keep re-reading this and freaking out. Ugh..this is much better than my own love life.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG.....!!!!!!!

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

That was really weird....

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

hashi

How much do you guys think the other characters (No-rae's bro, Ji-hwan, Enah, etc) know about Seolrae? How ssamba wrote them it's like they kinda get an inkling yet they're not as shocked as I would expect them to be

I think Enah wasn't sure about No-rae that's why she gave Seol-a that lil advice in the restroom. Seol-a is always so obvious, staring at No-rae when there are third person around all the time. It's hard not to notice. Thats why Seol-a was so frustrated No-rae gave her "clueless expressions" all the time (that was the best buildup Ssamba did imo, it made Seol-a's breakdown scene so heartfelt). No-rae on the other hand has always felt inferior to Seol-a. She never dared to have the thought of having Seol-a like her romantically back crossed her mind. And since she was so focused on that "promise" she made to Seol-a as "friends", she became dense and clueless to Seol-a's hints. No-rae has always been described as a girl behind many walls. So what she's been doing fits perfectly well with her personality. She's actually fragile so she guards her feelings very carefully. A good defense mechanism is not to set your expectations too high. So she never had any high expectations with Seol-a to begin with. Being close is enough for No-rae.

Thats the reason why I really really like the "hat" scene in last chapter. Many insecure people (mostly male) in my real life hide under (behind) their hats and hoods all the time, so my mind always associates that kind of hats with "insecurity" and "invisible walls." When No-rae was so worried about Seol-a, she ran so fast that her hat fell off and she didn't bother to pick it up. To me, No-rae leaving her hat behind is a foreshadow of a new beginning. Only when you experience the emotional possibility of your loved ones being dead that you start wanting to express your caring and loving them more explicitly. (Thats a lil extreme way to put it, but you know what I mean). For my own satisfaction, I interpret the scene where Sung-Pyo picked up her hat as him picking up the crumbles of No-rae's walls that he could never break before. *In your face, bro*

About No-rae's brother, there's really no ground for him to make such a big conclusion. It's reasonable for him to think of them as being good friends who cared about each other. Seol-a didn't even know she liked No-rae romantically back then. In her head, it's just running after a "friend" she cared about.

For Ji-hwan, I think he's in similar position with Enah-before-chapter-60. Knowing Seol-a for so long, it's hard not to notice she liked No-rae. When he gave Seol-a advice in the restaurant telling her to make up her mind or give up for everyone's sake (in a symbolic/figurative way), he didn't know about No-rae's feelings either. No-rae's always a mysterious butterfly drifting from flowers to flowers. Even if you "think" your female friend likes a another girl based on your intuition, it'd be awkward just to ask "so you like her romantically?" There's no real foundation yet and that'd just make you look like a fool if she says no.

I really like the idea of the hat symbolizing the letting go for a new beginning. Honestly, I wouldn't have thought of that. Now that you mentioned it, it makes since. We all know Ssamba has a thing for metaphors(which I love).

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Yay. I've been waiting for an update. Going after mom's ..watch out!

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Or they both wear flannel, move in together, and adopt a cat. We don't need kissed we will know for sure.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

If I were Seola, I would milk this crash for all its worth. To have No Rae be more attentive.
But it might be too desperate.

I get that. I probably would too.

"Suddenly I feel kinda dizzy" ::wobbles::

"I'm taking care of you tonight, you can't say no"

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Yay No-Rae is more expressive. I really loved her worried/freaked out look. I think others may have noticed the atmosphere. This sounds wrong but if Seol-A would have sprained something I would have loved to see No-Rae feeding her. :3 Imagination running wild again. lol.

Enah was a total creeper in the beginning "Good morning sunshine, slept well?" I could totally see her saying that to No-Rae.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Layla

Nah ...i think seola is older than norea ...cuz seola said she thinks of her as a younger sister at first so if she was older .she couldent say that ....so ..seola is definitely older

Regarding the so you do you, I personally would say "So you do whatever"
It sounds cold and short enough. Like the hell I care.

If a "boo boo" was added after the last you I think it would be perfect.

That took me a second to get but yes perfect!

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

http://imgur.com/a/3QR3L

make love not quarrel lasses and lads, for here hath sailed forth another typeset

Doing this typeset, I just realized how hard seol-a had fallen for no-rae
can't say the same for no-rae tho, although she clearly like seol-a as well, just not the same depth, I think...

Nah ...norea like seola alot too ..but we dont get to see her point of view much ...thats why i think we'll get norea point of view next week ..norae is suffering alot too but we only seen seola pov lately so ..next week is deffenlty will be from norea pov when i think seola will behave differently around norae the same thing that happend b4 when norea first discoverd her feelings and hopflluly their will be a fight cuz only then their will be story development

I think so too. No-Rae is totally head over heels for Seol-A but she thinks she can't get her because she wants Seol-A to have a shot at a normal life, she doesn't want to interfere. Being at her side in her life is enough. I think some point there will be a break in that because as they are right now Seol-A is pulling away ( just like No-Rae did in the beginning when she went back home). I think there will be a big blow up soon. They will have to stay in the same room together.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Note: Seol-a literally came out to Ina.

Yes she diiiiiddd. Sure Enah thought "oh my... I KNEW it". She better go get the stuff to build the bridge between them.

Will my dream of them in a hot springs happen? (or it could be a hot tub) There goes my brain again....shame on me.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I havent read but I'd just wanna be the first to thank you for translating so fast.

my secret to fast translations is staying up until the chapter is released soooo yeah gonna go sleep now ugghHHh

This fandom is forever indebted to your dedication.
Go rest Grandma

Thank you so much for translations! Get plenty of rest!

Damn this chapter...ugh I teared up a little. I need to stop reading this in public. Lol