Forum › Posts by craptree

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Did you know? Every time some nerd makes a big whiny fuss about when the next chapter is, a scan group pushes their release back three days.

It's true!

Can't be.
If it were true, we wouldn't see updates for the rest of this century

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

So sweet

That's cute but the menstruation tag is still unnecessary

Why? I didn't even know there was one. Yuri girls don't menstruate. They get colds.

craptree
Their Story discussion 13 Nov 09:39
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

At last.
Glorious kiss!

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Pyoro posted:

^ They already did.

Yes, but they aren't incestuously connected to the rest, so far. Something is wrong here.

Give it a few more chapters
Not that I'm complaining. All Mochi is good.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Malibu posted:

Serious question: Since this manga has already been "completed" by some person on Imgur, would you still like us to published a more professional/polished version to DS?

Like everyone else: Yes please!

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

This must be the most basic schoolgirl yuri ever. Must be why she called it monochrome

OrangePekoe posted:

This has its own special way of confusing everyone, but I think it works.

I'm confused, so it works.

craptree
Kase-san discussion 08 Jan 06:23
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

So glad to see them again. I hope the next volume gets College

craptree
My Odile discussion 21 Dec 11:44
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

good stuff, I forgot about this one, I wish there was more from this author

you guys are looking at this in a very negative way. The way I see this ending wasn't as "bad" or "horrible" but an opened ended ending. We dont know that after what happened there the next day they were gonna prob meet or talk about it lol.

I never see the point in whining over breakups in highschool romance stories. 100% of schoolgirls (and 110% of schoolboys) are idiots. Kids fall in and out of love twice a day at that age. (except Kase and Yamada of course, thats the real deal)

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

What I want to know is, what did the mob boss do with all that mermaid flesh? If he (or someone else) ate it, then the curse would pass on, same as with the chef.

If you mean the girl, wasn't it only one person who could be cursed? If the chef is the currently cursed person, the girl's flesh is like, ordinary now.

Yeah, but prior to that he'd been cutting bits off her for a long time, for unknown purposes. If it's true that the curse is passed on via ingestion, and it seems to be, what the heck is he doing with all that mermaid (now normal woman) flesh? He's definitely not eating it or he'd be the cursed one now.

I assumed he was just a sadist, who liked to torture people to death. With her he could do that time and time again.
The good news being that if the chef eats everyone in the building, he'll probably kill and eat her torturer too. Bon appetit.

last edited at Oct 15, 2016 12:24PM

craptree
Their Story discussion 16 Sep 12:01
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I ship all the ships here. yuri, yaoi, everything in this manga is so good~

"i fucking kiss men too" was outright amazing

Amen!

(although I hate it when good food goes to waste, it looked so tasty)

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Better and better. Weirder and weirder.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

I wouldn't mind reading more by this author. But a little less depressing end would be appreciated.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Mauser posted:

Is... is licking eyeballs a real fetish? I honestly thought that tag would have never been used again.

It's a hoax mostly, but there must be a handful of people who really would like to lick eyeballs / have their eyeballs licked. I hope they will find each other.

craptree
Kase-san discussion 18 Aug 06:13
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

All those new chapters... Thanks for the scanlation!

Nidienne posted:

I want to believe the high school in this story is actually the same one as in Kindred Spirits I will not be dissuaded

it has a track team, it has a gardening/beautification club, it has gay girls

Hell, it even has walls and a roof!

There are only two high schools in Japan. One mixed and one all girls.

craptree
Their Story discussion 31 Jul 06:41
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

lenne18 posted:

Eyelashes

A new level of lewdness

Lewd Eyelashes or Eyelash Stroking

I want more of these

ChocolateCakeLover posted:

I kinda feel bad for QT. The only friend she has been so close with (as far as we've seen, at least currently) is just trying to get into her pants.

tbf I choose to believe QT is subconsciously trying to get in said friends pants too.

She got the hots for Sun Jing, but still in denial. Won't be cured overnight.

craptree
Help me find a title? 29 Jul 17:27
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Bit of an obvious suggestion: Notes from the Garden of Lilies

craptree
Their Story discussion 23 Jun 19:22
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Interesting update.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

MrEngenious posted:

GOD on the rizon.net IRC has generously offered the server for us to use for free.

Thank GOD

First time i really mean that

craptree
Their Story discussion 26 Apr 05:09
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Tattletale; my hero!

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Jess posted:

I have read these series too many times for my own good, probably. I really like Misono xD the character is really passionate and elegant, but with a very attractive mischivious sense of humor.
Anyhow, I couldn't resist and since the author didn't draw them kissing... Here's my two cents (fanart) tried to copy the style as much as I could, :3

http://i65.tinypic.com/154wyu8.jpg

Thanks!! I waited so long for that kiss...

craptree
Their Story discussion 12 Apr 12:36
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Malena posted:

Could anyone please tell me if Tan Jiu has any instagram/twitter accounts?

Afaik only weibo. And that page is pretty confusing. (probably less so if you can actually read it.)

last edited at Apr 12, 2016 12:42PM

craptree
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Faust posted:

I am new on this manga , can someone tell me what its about!?

A dozen of high school girls or so chilling and being ambiguously or straight up gay + character development here and there + fanservice
It's great

HopeFromYuri posted:
It's the proof that god loves us.
Just gay girls being cute. Fanservice almost every chapter.

That's it.

craptree
Their Story discussion 25 Mar 06:01
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Yeah Qiu Tong, why indeed?

craptree
Their Story discussion 13 Mar 09:40
Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

takachi posted:
Their Story, which is just poor story-telling.

Couldn't disagree with you more. Tan Jiu writes a great slice of life story with a yuri couple as main characters, but that doesn't mean she has to limit herself to pleasing the yuri loving crowd. I will not be happy before even Tattletale finds love. (preferably with our yuri loving shopkeeper) If this takes a decade, so be it.

Anyway, the new chapters switch focus back to the girls!

Yeah!

last edited at Mar 13, 2016 9:41AM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Halmoni

(side note: looks like a box is cut off? or my laptop won't load it properly? either way if I'm missing something will add later)

Looks the same here, could be a page not loading.

Thanks for the translation.

God this thing is slow.

last edited at Mar 6, 2016 5:09PM