AkikoXi
Melty Kiss discussion 01 Mar 13:17
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

This is definitely one of the "hottest" kiss out there. :3

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I enjoyed the comedy on this one. Made me really laughing. But then the sudden jump to "sex aggressive" characters made me lost the fun in it.

And no. You can't compare this Morinaga Milk's works. Especially Girlfriends.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I got Maki Nishikino and Nico Yazawa from Love Live! respectively. :3

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Lol. Before I settle down, these are my achievements on Maki's event. :3

I had fun. :3

AkikoXi
Citrus discussion 01 Mar 12:26
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Okay I'll go cheer for Harumin more! :D

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

The three-lines blushings look like cat whiskers.

Aw, I wanted to see the kiss. this's still sweeter then chocolate tho. ^.^

You don't get to say that in a NozoEli as long as you're wearing a Maki avatar. XD

Can you blame me if I go for a kiss too? :P
And who doesn't want a kiss anyway? :P

last edited at Mar 1, 2015 12:26PM

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@Serenata
Will be adding that on the first post. Thanks for dropping it off. :)

@trafi
Since you're also playing those JP version songs, Maki's event song will definitely be a lot easier for you. JP EX songs still give me nightmares.

@Rye
Naaah. You're not the only one. I'm more of a noob than you are when it comes using the thumbs for playing. I can't even FC Aishiteru Banzai EX.

@ari-chan
Lol. It's because you already played it a lot on JP :P And IMO, the random one is a lot easier than the fixed EX.

Okay I'm done with this.

last edited at Feb 25, 2015 11:51AM

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I just got my SR Maki from the event rewards... ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
It's official! My favorite team at the moment is my Smile Team!!! o(`ω´ )o

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Finally it's here!!!

Time for some grinding later。 (─‿‿─)

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ Naaaaah~ I wouldn't mind about it. People wouldn't even go on Expert mode if they are "less experienced". Besides, many Japanese got tentacles to play this game.

Aaaaaaannnnnddddd 20 more to go~ ♪( ´▽`)

I already memorized this song from top to bottom and can't help singing along with it while playing. Lol. I still prefer Maki's piano version though

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ ari-chan
Lol. I sticked with EXPERT mode on Nozomi's event. I think those Japanese are using more than 10 fingers. :3

@ Rye
Yeah. Saw that too. It just means that even SIF cannot escape the rick rolling. :P It stayed there for a while though. Until they were knocked out of their ranks.

Haven't got a single team having all the muse members in place. >_< Kinda hard collecting them all in a single team as a "unit".

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ ari-chan
Ee? It's not pure songs. I already played some cool at smile songs too.
I'm fine with Maki's event. :3 I'm almost there getting a triple S on Aishiteru Banzai. σ(^_^;)

"The Voice Philippines" is currently on right now. It's a bit tricky playing while the contestants are singing. The beats of game's songs and the one on TV are mixed >_< In addition, I'm a victim of multi-tasking again. Lol I chose my Pure team for a Cool song ( ̄▽ ̄)

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Well, she doesn't always want them to be happy. She did say that she'd considered having Mari and Akko separate at the end since she likes dramatic endings.

Wait. What?! No! I prefer how it ended. It'll ruin my yuri world if that's what she did.

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ ari-chan
Just look back when you just started this game. Lol. That's how it feels like for me. Can't help myself to just play with the iPad

We've got a new version of Score Match! We will have to wait for a year on EN for this

Basically it's the same with the EXPERT mode, the difference would be the songs are harder.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

This is just sooooooooo cute!!!! xD
I can't stop fangirling while reading!!! :3

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I died on MakiNico scene!!! xD

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ shadow
Considering the Tier1 cut-off at 4k and Tier2 at 1k after 24 hours, it's quite peaceful. But we will have to see until the EX song appears.

@ Rye
Lol. I played EX immediately with a Lvl1 acct on my android. Heck. I failed! Dx
Maybe if I get used to it, I'll transfer my account on my phone. iPad's too troublesome to carry.

Edit:
Hey I got better at it!!! :D Hahaha

And right after 1 game I levelled up to Level 4! XD

last edited at Feb 18, 2015 4:08AM

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ ari-chan
Lol. That first screenshot is exclusive for Medley Festival (the blue icons). Not sure what's the difference for the red and yellow icons.

@ trafi
Nope. It's not been released yet. They just announced Nozomi's victory this month. We will have to wait for around 3 months (estimate) before we can marry get that UR Nozomi.

Tried playing SIF on my android phone... Uuuugggghhhh... My thumbs are too slow. :\ I'll stick with my pointing fingers and iPad. xD

Additional news (no it's not new)
Time for some grinding again! :D

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Given that they are Japanese, I think applying this to Chinese New Year would be fine. (⌒▽⌒)

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

NOW! As for Love Live! I'm seeing a helluva lot of couples being paraded around here. So, I have to ask... is it worth watching or would I be disappointed?

If you're gonna watch it for the gay couples, you might just get disappointed. But if you're into it for the show itself, it's quite decent actually.

About the surname thing, there are a lot of options about it. But legally speaking, you kinda need to adopt one surname that will cover you both. IMO, it's not just the social norms, think about it, if there will be no "formal" way of adopting names, it'll be like hell knowing who are your relatives or whatever. Including the fact of for legal talks (ie inheritance, property separation, digging for information of criminals, etc.). But if both would like to get the lineage of surnames, the woman and the child could just opt for the hyphenated name. And I think this also involves some religious impact as well, given the teachings of the woman should be the one who falls under her husband no, I'm not into religious debate here, just saying what I know

I'm not sure about the gay couples though (in a legal POV), since same-sex marriage is still not available here in our country.

Okay, just let me go fangirling on the side...
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Okaaaaay I'm so jealous of the luck that you guys got. >_____<

@ trafi
Lol, if you don't want that Maki, I'll gladly take her away from you. ψ(`∇´)ψ

@ shadow
I've got the same interpretation of that sea, sky, land thing except for Honoka, I thought you just threw in the "land" for the sake of completing the pckage. XD. But I think i've seen it somewhere here in DS before. I just really can't recall where specifically.

@ ari-chan
Lol the "Maki's Secret" skill simply refers to Nico :P
Oh wait, I mean it's the "lock skill" that was already discussed before. >_<
Whereas for the Leader Skill, it affects the "score attribute" for each specific team. I'll give the following as an example.
1. Take a look on the Cool attribute score. That's the total score without the leader's skill in effect.
2. Again, on the cool attribute, this time it's with the "slightly increase" leader skill. It affects both your base score and the additional score given to you by your friend's card member.
3. This time, it's the "increase" leader skill
4. Now with the "increase drastically" leader skill

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ Lol. No don't. It was still a lucky draw!!! Still jealous from that awesome draw you got
I'm still sticking to my original plan on aiming for event Maki. TT__TT Since there's still no assurance of me getting that Valentine UR Maki. I even intentionally aimed on placing 8k-20k tier just to get 4LGs than 1Ticket+3LG. I think I'm too desperate. Lol

last edited at Feb 12, 2015 1:05PM

AkikoXi
forum survey 12 Feb 12:37
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Well, we got an almost synonymous topic here. :3
Still confused though with all these sexuality terminologies. >_<
Though just wondering, you're gathering these data just out of curiosity?

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye
Still talking about Zelda here. :P
Lol, they can be friends of course. But there are those characters that are into Link. :P And I also forgot the Kokiri girl. :3 So it's still a Link harem to me. :P

AkikoXi
Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ shadow
Lol. I can't really recall where you got that "Land Sea Sky" but it sounds so familiar. >_< Mind telling me the reference? And no, RinPana are the third/fourth wheel there. :P Nozomi was there before I got Rin from the recent event.

@ Ari Nee-chan
Riiiiggggghhhhht... Of course... I can't help myself not to forgive you... :3
But then again, we got this
And no no... Don't worry about me.

re SIF: But still. It's Maki. :3 Even if she's a healer, I'd gladly take her out of your hands :P
I'll be grabbing Honoka after a song or two, so can I trade her with your Maki then? xD

@ trafi
Lol! I totally feel you!!! Until now, I'm still struggling with my idol slots in the game (JP). Like, I only got less than 9 free slots after disposing all maxed level/bond of N members. I can't see myself totally eradicating all my R members. TT_TT I just kept on leveling their skills. Lol. And don't worry about the LP. Though yes, having less than 8 hours of sleep cause of SIF is soooooo wrong I'm guilty!!! Okay?!

@ Rye
Umi's voice like my third favorite on LL!. 1st would be Maki, then 2nd would be Eri. That's why Soldier Game's definitely one of my song favorites in LL! Disregarding the fact that it gave me a long time before I could FC the HARD song of Soldier Game!!!
I think the first time that I liked Printemp's song is the current one on Honoka's event in JP which is Sore wa Koi no Uta
Lol!!! BiBi's so epic in that DA image you shared!!! xD So sad that Nozomi's not missing Eri though. :P

PS
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Maki's UR Valentine card is here!!! >____< I want to make a 11 draw!!! Aaaaaahhhhh!!! But I need these LGs for the coming event!!! What to do!!!! Dx

last edited at Feb 12, 2015 11:37AM