Forum › Posts by Rosenakahara

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

this manga started out good and then just got.....bad if i'm being honest/

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I really, REALLY disliked the ending to this one, a relationship where you only see your love once half a day every fucking year is not sustainable and she really has no sort of life besides that? it's just not good overall

Rosenakahara
Transgender discussion 22 Apr 06:09
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So, considering that this thread exists, I want to ask for the opinion of people in regarsd to a recent protest of the Trans-community against Lebians in the UK. I only want to hear if somebody heard of it or not because I saw it and I am conflicted on what the actual heck is going on here, like why is the Trans-community protesting to "Remove the L in LGBT" because I don't understand where that is coming from and I want to hear peoples opinions on it since I don't know where anyones stand on this is.

It wasn't the trans community protesting against lesbians, it was the lesbian community saying they should leave the LGBT label because they don't like being associated with trans women who they think are men, mind you when I say lesbian community I don't mean the whole of it just shitty TERFS
Here's a quote from the leader of the people campaigning:

“The only way to fight lesbian erasure within ‘LGBT+’ groups is to... create an autonomous and strong lesbian community and build alliances with all feminists willing to fight against male domination,”

last edited at Apr 22, 2019 6:09AM

Rosenakahara
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Apr 16:41
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Obligatory comment about stretch

Anyway yeah, I don't trust this to be good but more because I've not been a fan of Shou's recent non-yuri works alongside his yuri ones.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

What ever happened to this?

same thing that happens to most yuri manga probably, dropped without any indication or was cancelled

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I feel like this is worth pointing out now, the manga was canceled really early on compared to the LNs, 3 volumes of manga vs 7 volumes of LN's so don't expect much of any satisfying conclusion from this.

Rosenakahara
Image Comments 12 Apr 17:37
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014
71299148_p0

not Yuri
I don't know how you can play the game, see how much JJ cares about Emily and not take away that she has a giant crush on her

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I haven’t read anything between chapter 12 and the latest one (chapter 21), but I skimmed through 21, and if anybody’s curious...

Sara dies, Iris goes to her grave and all. The chapter ends with Sara’s letter to Iris, where she has all these bucket list requests for Iris. One of these is for Iris to find a new bride, and the last one is that Sara has some sort of secret that Iris will probably discover next chapter.

This part is just

>Find a new bride

Oh yeah sure kill someone else that's smart
Get me fateverse van helsing we've got some vampires to purge

last edited at Mar 30, 2019 12:33PM by Nezchan

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

You know if Kase and Yamada weren't the cutest shit Kase and Fukami would be good too, their dynamic is fun and in an alternate timeline seeing Fukami slowly realizing she likes a certain suave dork would be cute.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I'm pretty sure yoga and positive thinking do not change human nature or the all-encompassing power of jealousy.

The most likely ways polyamory can work:
1. One side of the triangle has a weaker attraction that none of the involved take as seriously. That reduces friction. I'd hate that, because that makes them not equal, but some people are fine with that. The type that doesn't like clinging to each other or being too committed (actually that kinda sums up most real life polyamory situations well).
2. All three partners need to be the extremely easy-going type. You know the one, those who are always unreasonably understanding of everything and woiuld never hurt a fly. I have trouble seeing three people of that same nature getting into that kind of situation in the first place though.
3. Ideally - and this is the rarest of all - everyone in the triangle loves each other. Like actually love, not just tolerate. Even then, irrational jealousy can still occur. If two of the three have a fight and the third one is stuck between them, having to choose sides, that would be unbelievably taxing. Then they are questioned who they actually love "more" and at that point it all goes to Gehenna.

Polyamory has many issues beyond the emotional level of course, but I think if it fails at the foundation (emotions), the rest is shaky too.

Could people who haven't ever been in a poly relationship please stop talking about it as if it's set in stone that it can never work and trying it is stupid?
This idea is honestly really toxic and leads to people in those relationships just assuming from the start that it won't work which is not the case.

Do you know why you only see instances of Poly that don't work out in the open? Because that's the kind that gets the most drama and thus is more juicy to show.
This constant "oh it won't work out" or harassment from others on why the relationship is a mistake is so bullshit, I lost one of my two girlfriends to this garbage.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I’m kinda sad over the outcome for MC, yet she stuck to her moral obligations to see through the pregnancy and change her lifestyle for her child.

Unironically using the gay is a lifestyle meme on a yuri site?
I can't tell if this is Bait or not

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Personally, the reason I get really bored and annoyed with het transwoman stories is I am consistently expected in my life to start finding men attractive just because I transitioned, as though taking hormones suddenly change my entire character, het transwomen exist and seem to be more of the norm than trans lesbians so I'd just like for once the transwoman in a story like this to be totally unashamedly gay as shit.
That's actually part of the main reason I was avoiding this series because a het development is super expected at this point.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I feel like I'm going crazy or something here because everyone else is questioning their romance.
Despite the fact that Kasumi is just casually been accepted by Sakurako's family, is ok with 90% of her suggestions, wants to live together with her for the rest of her life and doesn't even contest it when people say they're married.

You don't need a big confession scene to be in a relationship, in fact forcing one in case make a series worse sometimes (see Sakura Trick)

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Why do I get the feeling every "guy" this girl has ever fallen for was actually a girl and she's been gay the whole time without noticing.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

She has a boyfriend in the other world

oh boy here we go

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

That bonus was adorable

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

boy was this......not good

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Sakuroko: Let's Deepen our bonds
Kasumi: They already reached the bond cap ages ago though

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Yashiko and her teacher broke up for some reason

Worst timeline

last edited at Feb 6, 2019 7:18AM

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

The introducing of the girls being able to swap with other girls kinda killed the manga because you introduce all these set pairings and then fuck them up

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Boy is our main character here real fucking unlikeable "to get the girl I actually want to feel again i'm going to seduce a bunch of other girls including my friend who wants none of that shit potentially ruining that friendship forever and not give a shit about the girl I actually started dating because she isn't the one I originally wanted"

Also she's not caring about said girls personality just her body despite Moto chan REALLY seeming to love her shitty senpair

last edited at Jan 29, 2019 4:24PM

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

"friends"
Legitimately what the fuck, I feel robbed for half these couples

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

It was only a kiss how did it end up like this

IT WAS ONLY A KISS

IT WAS ONLY A KISS

NOW I'M FALLING ASLEEP

AND SHE'S CALLING A CAB

WHILE HE'S HAVING A SMOKE

AND SHE'S TAKING A DRAG

Rosenakahara
Image Comments 15 Jan 10:08
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014
Dk4l8gwu0aa2euo

cute and canon (in marcille's head)

Rosenakahara
Anime season 09 Jan 13:37
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Kakegurui skipped the yuri tower arc even though it was in the promo art,.

The hell, Japan?

there's only 1 episode of season 2 out at the moment, they're probably just going to shift things around