Forum › Posts by The-Insane

The-Insane
Heart Gifts discussion 31 Dec 09:01
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Woah, this was an awesome, turbulent emotional rollercoaster, loved it!
Really enjoyed the art and the depiction of the character's emotions. Are there any more originals yet to come from this artist? :D

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

My theory: Asakura is Subaru's female friend Tomoyan cross dressing as a guy.

Oh yes!

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

The manga is a brilliant depiction of a relationship trainwreck, and the fact that it has caused such a massive emotional reaction here (not a positive reaction, mind you) is a testament to its artistic quality.

and

Does no one moderate these boards? It's disheartening to see biphobic slurs tolerated. It's hate speech and it's unacceptable.

Fully agree with the both of you. While I find the story itself extremely sad and depressing, the comments here frighten me.
Isn't implementing a 'bad end' tag even worse than skipping directly to the last page of a book? Like watching a highly subjective ranting about whatever on yt? Where's the fun in dismissing the opportunity to discover it yourself and create your own opinion?
Tags a nice to find something specific, but I pretty much like the saying I picked up somewhere: "If one seeks something, they blind themselves to what they do not seek"...

last edited at Nov 6, 2016 8:42AM

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

This is hitting way too close to home, I can't read this without having to take a break to look away and breathe deeply and not scream.

This.
No other work has yet stirred up so many emotions in me than this one

last edited at Oct 15, 2016 5:42AM

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

"But how do I open up my heart to other people...?
In the first place, do people really open their hearts to each other?"

You ask the right questions, girl...

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

FANTASTIC clap*clap**clap*
I really hope this gets animated! I mean, Nichijou is already one of my favourite nonsense/slice-of-life comedy, but Chio-chan is a whole new level of its own

last edited at Sep 21, 2016 4:44PM

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

That match was gorgeous! I tip my hat to you, Chio-chan...

Also

I don't think I can ever touch it again in my life...

Does this mean all hope for yuri is in vain?? (T_T)

last edited at Sep 14, 2016 3:08PM

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

How did I miss this one so far??
This is AMAZING! Great art also

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

This is ... amazing ... for the lack of a better word.
Makes me want to buy a plane ticket and go hug the author as hard as I can.
The whole story hits home so hard, and her artistic skill of telling and visualizing it makes it even more striking.

Please remember: No one has the right to tell you what to kind of goal you should pursue, what kind of thoughts you should have or pass judgement on your view on life and ideals. If you don't have any at the moment, that is completely normal. Only you have a say in how you live your life and everyone needs his/her time to figure things out by themselves. If your friends or family do not accept you as you are, you just haven't found the right ones yet.
There are always other people thinking about the same things, having the same thoughts. You are not alone. This thread is another proof of that.

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Yeah, I also found it to be quite rapey, even though the rest would have been quite nice

Even though she said she's going to rape me, we're both girls, so it's not a bit deal, right...?

completely killed it for me. Still enjoyed the art though...

The-Insane
Image Comments 31 Jul 12:15
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013
28859204_p0

The Madoka on the right seems to enjoy the view...

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Really enjoyed this one!
"The Zärtlichkeit du Yuri", best group name I've seen in a while xD

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Oh what a nice start, definitely follow this one!
Also... foreshadowing anyone? :D
test

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

The artist's ability to draw faces and their expressions just blows my mind every time

The-Insane
Gerisa discussion 12 Jan 18:53
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

The glory of Imizu: awesome bodies & faces, highly detailed clothing & gear, and he looks quite nice in ladies' clothing.

^ This

The-Insane
Rainmaker discussion 12 Jan 18:46
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Wow, that was amazing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
The rapid change in art style is quite impressive.

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Fuck, since Meiling realized the meaning of Sakuya dropping the plate, I was crying the whole time (T_T)
If someone were to play such kind of prank to me, I guess my tears of joy would be the only thing that kept me from beating them to a pulp...
Still a really good read!

The-Insane
Lily Love discussion 14 Jun 12:51
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Aarrghh, the cliffhanger... it's killing me xD
Go for it Donut!!

The-Insane
Stretch discussion 07 May 03:33
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

As for me, this series should really continue like this forever ^_^
The ever-present subliminal Yuriness, and the subtle hints from time to time like in this chapter makes you wonder what's really going on in their heads and gets your imagination going. I think this atmosphere makes it a really worthwhile read :)

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

I'm always excited to see a new work of Yohane ^^ It's so nice and warm.. I especially dig Yohane's Kanako and Suwako.
Does anyone know the person besides Orin and Yuugi? Looks somewhat similar to Reimu, but I don't know her.

Btw: The original title 相隔的彼端 is propably read as "Soukakutekikaretan" and might mean something along the lines "Being seperated from one's other part". Makes sense to me, though, even a native Japanese i asked does not know how to read it or the proper translation.

Edit: Oh wait, that title is probably from a chinese translation and kept in this version?

last edited at Jan 15, 2015 11:50AM

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Daawwghhh, it's dripping with romance and cuteness all over, I'm so loving it!
Even though the story might not be the most original one, its execution is beyond perfect! The pages are full of fluffiness and flirtyness, and every one of them keeps filling my heart with warmth and happiness.
This is one of the best doujins I ever read.

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

ROFL!! (literally)

The-Insane
Nickelodeon discussion 17 Oct 12:17
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

The girl that got lost on her way to the bathroom is a reference to chapter 15:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nickelodeon_ch15

@Topic: Dowman Sayman again never fails to disappoint me. I think sooner or later I have to get my hands on a gem like this.

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Wow, heavy story. But great!

Did anyone get what they were talking about in the first 2 pages? I reread it a few times now but can't figure it out.
First I thought she was talking about the couple Mihashi and Sakata being "a pain in the ass", but the conversation after that doesn't really fit I think...

last edited at Aug 28, 2014 5:03PM

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

No matter what Asatsuki Dou creates, it's always difficult to stomach I guess...

If the Muscles Tag does not apply here, then I don't know...