Forum › Posts by 5Cats

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This 4th one was really good! Low-key, minimalist even, but still full of yuri goodness (and plot!).

There's at least 5 more to go, hurray!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is truly pure perfect heaven, and what does she mean sometimes? She acts like an actual cat in every single one of these chapters.

While she's 'on the job' she acts like a prim and proper human maid-girl.

Of course when her Master wants some kitty-time, she must grudgingly obey! Well, not so much 'grudging' as 'happily' :-)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

FINALLY! Now... Kiss!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

These keep getting better, increased cuteness with every chapter!

They should just kiss already, disregardless of the title :/

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

AW shes trying to both smell it and cover up the scent with her own...marking her territory perhaps ? :o

Yes, exactly that. First comes the heavy sniffing, then a pause, then lots of cheek rubbing.

Everything is surprisingly accurate to how cats actually act. The artist must own a cat.

My thoughts exactly, and I happen to be an expert on this subject!

Glad I missed the nonsense :x There's literally no loli here, they're both adults.

5Cats
Our Time discussion 03 May 20:53
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/our_time#6

I'd say the curse is very real, unless she imagined that whole bit.

But the ending holds promise, she isn't turning to bubbles at the bar in spite of the clear desires she feels.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I'm so sad! The story was just getting rolling... now I have to win the lottery to keep reading it.

Or learn to speak Spanish... lottery is much more likely :p

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Elf That's good. Selfcest Oooo getting better! Threesome :-o
Oh yes, this is going to be good!

5Cats
Yuru Oyako discussion 26 Apr 00:16
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I thought she was like 11, she looks and acts that way... not that I'm complaining. It was sweet!

Mom can we get drive through Yuri?

No we have Yuri at home

Yuri at home: Taiyaki

Mom! I'm going to the convenience store to get some yuri!

Why dear, we've got plenty of yuri at home.

We do? Enough for 3?
Well yes, but why 3?
My friend from school is coming over, the oppai-loli one... Mom? MOM! You nose is bleeding! Moooom!

Daily Smile: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/daily_smile (Aka: Yuri Convenience Store)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is the only manga I can think of where "that escalated quickly" and "that took forever" apply in equal measure.

Real talk, though: I like that it's an awkward, experimental first time between two teens. No declarations of love or unrealistic promises about the future or real romance to speak of; just two girls swept up in the endorphins and hormones of too many raw situations in a row learning a bit about intimacy, themselves, and each other.

That cliffhanger, though... Yurizilla is a horrible tease.

Don't forget those floating abalones, that's a real aphrodisiac there eh?

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

So cute, fun and heartwarming manga !

Darn skippy it is!!
I was wondering just how much cuter this could possibly get? It's already over 9000!!!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Chapter 13, page 0032 (back cover) it looks so lewd! But Page 0001 shows it's innocent :-)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This has gotten better as time moves along. The first chapters were weak, but now there's actual plot and stuff? It's good!
I suspect a lot of folks dropped it, I mean yes, some poor chapters early on will do that. Hopefully it continues to improve!

5Cats
Matching discussion 08 Apr 01:08
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

They are both so happy! Bless their little yuri hearts and screw the haters!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

There were 2 ways this could have gone: Total disgust or total happiness at her idol gushing like... she does herself

sometime chose the correct path!

5Cats
Past discussion 05 Apr 22:58
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This needs a tragedy tag. Nobody got anything out of this. I guess there was a little bit of closure for Mori, but ultimately it's just a girl having an unrequited crush and that crush dying. There is not even a sense of fulfillment or anything.
I hate pointless death.

I disagree quite a lot! I liked this a ton, it was really well written (and translated well too, I presume!) and the art was lovely. Although the naked 12 year old was a shock.

Mori has a lot of confidence in the last pages, and she has friends already. Getting that sort of thing at that tender age is irreplaceable. It ended very well for her.
I wish this was a series, but how to keep it from 'getting old' would be a difficult task.

Where's the Depressing as Fuck tag?

Again, I disagree. It was rather uplifting, actually! I have good vibrations about Mori doing better in the future than she did in the past.

Edit: Yay a sequel! (I haven't read it yet, no spoilers!)

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/past_1

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 4:45PM

5Cats
Camouflage discussion 05 Apr 22:39
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

you can't tell me this ends like this. i am not gonna accept it.

Series when! It would be really hard to write a dozen chapters, but would be worth it!

Might need the WFT Am I Reading? tag, or Yandere.. or both!

I liked it a lot, some of the author's previous works were good too.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is some messed up shit right here :/ In chapter 3 she makes her wait for over an hour? holy cow!

Well, as long as they both get their rocks off. These are middle school girls? Like... 12 years old?

Lewdness overdose!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is adorable, they're both totally gay, the jokes just write themselves! Moar Moar!

My Cousin (6'1" or so... 200 pounds of farmer's son) met his wife while teaching in Japan, she's 5'7"? 5'8"? She says she took one look at him and thought "Ooo, I'm gonna get me some of THAT!" And 'accidentally' ran into him on the jogging track. The first time was like... boom, fall down, super-cliché! But effective. After the third time it dawned on him that it wasn't an accident... they have 3 adorable kids!

Oh, I mentioned this because she says she had a terrible time with boys, even in university and after, she was taller then most of them! So his big Canadian 'beefcake' stopped her heart! Yay for them! (They are about the same age, she was a teacher too, just sayin!)

last edited at Mar 31, 2020 12:35AM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

From... that Panda site:

"This is actually connected to 2 other chapters Hamao did years ago: #1 is from COMIC Kairakuten XTC Vol. 6; #2 is from COMIC X-Eros #43. Both are compiled in the tankoubon titled "Candy Drop". They aren't yuri though." - Uploader GO_KENTA

Candy Drop (Hamao) is at the Panda place, in Korean only? 222 pages...

No idea how the one in COMIC Kairakuten XTC Vol. 5 is connected. A black haired guitar playing girl gets caught in the rain and her music-club sempai gets turned on and off they go! In Vietnamese so IDK really :/

The other one is about Reina meeting (tutoring?) her 'boyfriend' and promptly attacking him... then he attacks her, a great deal of sweat is generated. There's a page with Rui and her 2 friends meeting him at the end.

last edited at Mar 30, 2020 11:49PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I liked it! Needs Aaaangst or Drama lables, but it's got plenty of action and plot in so few pages!

Plus they are in middle school... these are very young kids... and the teacher is a paedophile. This isn't her first exploited child (Rui sees it through the window in a flashback, eh?)

If Rui does 'turn straight' at the end that would be sad, really. I think the teacher was just goading her on, trying to get her to accept the other girl's offer? But her heart is set on Reina.

On the plus side? Her friends are fully supportive of their totally gay classmate(s) :-)

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

That was pretty nice. Just kinda weird that Serval was also a DFC when she's actually rather large in the anime.

I was counting my lucky stars! (Page#18 panel 1 = paradise!)

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

At first (only 2 chapters) I was... meh?
But this is really nice! Well drawn, well written and fun! Oh: And gay as all get-out too!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I think she is the one responsible for calling Nika to the park, when she said her love ended I think she already accepted that. She went away for Nika to talk with Kurumi.

I agree, there's literally no way Nika could find Kurumi like that in a big park on her own.

And the long bathroom trip? Not by accident that it perfectly coincides with Nika's arrival, eh?

Poor Kyouko! She should find someone better than those two anyhow... I like 'side-character ships' a lot actually :-)

last edited at Feb 18, 2020 1:48PM

5Cats
Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Another secret base? Is it a love hotel?

It's a soundproof room with no windows...

Raimon has the seeds of yuri love sprouting in her heart! https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stardust_telepath_ch09#8