Forum › Posts by RPPuzzle

RPPuzzle
Kill Switch discussion 13 Aug 23:05
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Update for those wondering. I reached out to the scan group:

"Hii thx for reaching out abt kill switch! we have not dropped the series and we wont be dropping it anytime soon. due to the lack of staff and time bc of irl, it was put on hold for a while but dont worry! we have been working on chapters these past few weeks and it should be released within this month (or next month)~ "

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

What's really sad is I read 7 chapters all in a row, and I can't remember when they mentioned Koneko before and why?

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Good point Purple Library Guy.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Hmm... I mean it's possible it could work.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

These two are allegedly 20. They sure don't act like it.

Reading this is awkward because the way the author sets it up is that they're children. I know I'm a weird case, but I didn't have physical sensations until I started progesterone when I was 21. So like...this is just weird.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This series definitely feels more like it's going for cathartic angst more than responsible mental health exploration. The tonal whip lash was real tho. Definitely gave me some original story doujin vibes.

There's nothing reasonable, and it's not the most responsible thing, about wanting to commit suicide. It's an e.mo.tion. Putting reason to it is...if you could, less people would do it. It's not an author's job to depict mental health issues responsibly. They don't show up in a convenient way and people's lives either. It's something people have regardless of right or wrong.

last edited at Jan 17, 2023 12:25AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Dude that was basically Gohan and Gohan nerd pairing up LOL. I'm so not into yaoi at all...

What the heck was her secret that got covered up by her saying oi I get it?

Can't say I'm much liked the content in this chapter. Maybe that's why Stan dropped it. It's hard to keep up a good narrative though. Most stories have lulls.

Great job new team! Looking forward to more.

last edited at Jan 8, 2023 3:50AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Hmm guess I'm the only one thinking it's stupid they don't just tell each other.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Please, for the love of God, I hope this manga is better than the previous one. Keep up the good quality.

Also I wish I was younger and had less shit to do so I could help redraw.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I think I tried reading the other manga, but gave up after 5 chapters or so just cuz was too depressing.

But yeah uh neets... (⁠;⁠;⁠;⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Which one is Kosame?

Center Panel, sitting in the middle. From left to right:

Hinori, Kosame, Tsubasa

https://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/036/110/17.png

Full names (useful to know because they sometimes call each other by their surnames) are:

Tatsumi Hinori, Unohara Kosame, Nitori Tsubasa

MCs are Makita Yuzu and Ikoma Minami.

Oh thanks.

Another yuri where everyone's gay. We're spoiled and blessed ^_^.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

The teachers who work hard to push knowledge into the head of the lazy scumbag are the true unsung heroes of this story. Yup.

As someone who went through this (as a TA), I think he deserves a raise

Amen.

Hope Maron is ok... Also imagine becoming a fave of a fave when you're a scumbag? Unlikely, but then again, many scumbag men are married to wonderful women.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

ManuTheBloodedge, much first-world suffering is self-caused. People choose to suffer. It is a choice. Especially if they choose to keep suffering long term. Feeling pain isn't a choice, but suffering from the pain can be.

All you people complaining about Shiho when this is the reality of being a high school young woman who is a perfectionist. I am that woman, and I lived that life, and I made the same stupid decisions and lost similar relationships. Yeah it doesn't make for a good story because it fucking sucks to be living that story as that person. But it's fucking reality. The tag in this is "drama".

Not everyone has the emotional support they need to get past self-inflicted suffering. And Shiho definitely doesn't.

Take Shiho's friend's advice she gave to Himari near the end of this chapter. She's a moody person who probably has a mtfthr gene mutation and needs folate, vitamin b and glutathione supplements. She's lost not one but two beloved friends. It's hard to get over that and yourself at that age and even into adulthood. Again I've lived this life.

I think this author is actually wrapping this manga up better than I anticipated. I just read the last five chapters all in a row. Good stuff so far. Writing this can't be easy let alone also drawing it.

last edited at Nov 25, 2022 4:29PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I wonder if someday will ever come for me? Sure fucking hope so.

RPPuzzle
Kill Switch discussion 21 Nov 13:52
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Wait has this finished already? Or am I thinking of another webtoon?

It's indeed finished (i think the extra side story chapters are still going?) and there's already a full english translation on some aggregator sites out. Nowhere near the quality of the Moonless ones though

Thanks moonless!

I'm like JD from Scrubs. Now that they like each other mutually, and there's no one in the way, I'm bored. What's wrong with me? >_>

last edited at Nov 21, 2022 1:55PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Did she have sex with swimsuit woman and Asakura on the same day? If so, no wonder she's tired.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Finished it. That was sweet. It hurts to read it and think about how that could've been how things played out with my best friend in Jr high...but that'll always hurt.

Agreed second half wasn't as interesting as the first half. Also I do get, but also don't get why Sora became so submissive. Missed seeing flustered, off-balanced Ayaka.

Still what a nice escape and fantasy. But also hurts like hell. Oh Yuri... You always do this to me. There is no pleasure without pain.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

So any general idea when the new chapters are going to be translated and Uploaded here?

What new chapters? There hasn't been one since the end of volume 1. Yuino said they're coming though. And should they ever appear, I'll wait until volume 2 comes out because Comicwalker quality is seriously awful. So no real idea when. Either that or Dynasty will have to host translations made with awful image quality, should anyone even bother.

Ah thanks for letting us know mycro. Thanks for your hard work.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I wonder if "big sis" actually means biological sister, vs. a school/senpai sense of "onee-sama"

Like in Railgun, Kuroko is calling Misaka "onee-sama" all the time but they're not related.

They are not biologically related, but I think are still family. Satou said she was abandoned as a child so either she was adopted by Sena's family or they were both orphans in the same orphanage. I'm leaning towards the latter since Sena wants to build a childcare facility as her dream and that would make sense as the catalyst for her motivations.

Oh damn there's depth to these characters. I'm so lost in the fantasy over time that I forget.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

To be fair...

s-CRY-ed is a god-tier anime.

Truth. Also is this Canon? Is it April fool's in Japan?

Also oh no I hope Stan is ok. He's so cool... Now I'm a bit worried, but he's also an adult so.

last edited at Oct 28, 2022 1:09AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Say what you will, that "just be quiet and enjoy it" combined with the blush is really hot /////

Exactly. I don't know how people could read something that hot and get hung up on the narrative. Like it's this author -- morals don't apply. And we all are just jealous we ain't living this life. Or I am anyway.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

How the hell has this not been green lit for season 2? Makes no sense.

Also what's this Chisaki crap? Takito. Takina clearly the top now.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This was so good. Sad to see it drop. Thanks for everything you did do though.