Forum › Posts by Nya-chan

Nya-chan
Hanayamata discussion 14 May 06:54
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

After watching the anime, well, all pairings work. This is pretty rare.

Nya-chan
Happy End discussion 14 May 04:35
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Hmmm... I don't know if it deserves the "bad end" tag. Maybe "bittersweet end" ? Natsuki marries that boy, but the sisters are still really close and Ume doesn't intend to actually give up her sister. And Natsuki still loves her sister to bits. In the final pic, the boy is the third wheel. So my head-canon tells me that when Natsuki has what she wants (a kid?), the boy is tossed away and the sisters live happily ever after in yuri paradise :3

Nya-chan
Stretch discussion 13 May 17:28
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Wut, innuendo.... love it.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I really like this Asuka character. What a badass.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Or Subnormality

I always got yuri vibes between Phyx and her friend. And said friend and another character actually.

Yuri aside, this webcomic has some of the deepest shit I ever read. Sometimes, it leaves you stunned.

(Warning, walls-of-text)

last edited at May 13, 2015 1:18PM

Nya-chan
Stretch discussion 13 May 12:35
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Keiko is definitely flustered by naked Ran.

And getting an urge to grope her.

last edited at May 13, 2015 1:19PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Serisouly, this should have been made into an anime.

Nya-chan
My Beloved discussion 13 May 01:42
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

You'd have to be around the person for an extended period of time to get the vibes.

Aren't Satomi and Ayuna in the same class? Then Ayuna could have guessed (Satomi refuses mixers, is put off by friends getting boyfriends).

Nya-chan
Anime season 12 May 18:14
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Maybe some yuri with your goggles on. But one of the main characters is a loli, so meh...

And there are a lot of pantyshots and ecchi.

last edited at May 12, 2015 6:15PM

Nya-chan
Anime season 12 May 18:02
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

How's the yuri and the quality in Kiddy Grade and the sequels?

I don't remember much about Kiddy Grade. I just seem to recall a lot of fan service?

Pretty forgettable.

Nya-chan
Gokujo discussion 12 May 16:54
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I thought I'd die of laughter after a few chapters. This is so stupid, it's brilliant.

Nya-chan
Ato 3-centi discussion 12 May 09:16
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The both look too cute.

From 3cm to 0.

Nya-chan
My Beloved discussion 12 May 01:51
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Btw, Moriyama-sempai is a self-insert of the author no? Or maybe it sounds like "Morinaga"...

Nya-chan
Anime season 11 May 14:50
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Oh, Aya, Shino and Alice are clearly as gay as rainbows, but the innocent kind of gay. They have zero sex drive.

Each time I watch an episode of Kiniro, my teeth are rotting.

Nya-chan
Anime season 11 May 14:20
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Kiniro Mosaic is feeling more and more yuri as episodes pop up.

Not really. It's merely cute subtext, because there's 0 male characters. The only one I can remember is Alice's father in the 1st ep.

The only thing we may be able to see is Aya and Kyouko holding hands, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

The characters are particularly childish for high schoolers (or even the teachers for that matter).

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Oriko and Nattsun should just date.

last edited at May 11, 2015 2:06PM

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Because people here are starving for new yuri series I guess?

Nothing much really new published these days. The art is nice and the story starts oddly.

So there.

Nya-chan
Cross Heart discussion 11 May 07:48
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I wish Melody of Sorrow was uploaded here. The sequel looks just as good as this one.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, it's a very sudden confession and I can't help but finding it off.

They've met what? A few times? And this goes like "I think I'm falling for you"...ahumm, what? who? where?

MC : "cannot process... entering emergency shutdown procedure"

Well, the middle-school friend confession didn't sweep her off her feet, but that one is sure to throw her off-balance.

Nya-chan
Stretch discussion 11 May 04:03
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Actually, not half finnish. A quarter. One finnish grand-mother. Hence, blond hair.

Was this actually mentioned anywhere in the manga itself? I don't recall it at all.

Yes it was.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch10#8 for the finnish part.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch19#5 for the grandmother part.

last edited at May 11, 2015 4:09AM

Nya-chan
My Beloved discussion 11 May 01:40
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Not so much bi bashing here. I rather see a lot of people defending bi . As a bisuexal myself, I usually prefer to ignore judgemental people, because I'm tired to explain everything all over again.

However, to make things clear, whether I'm with a guy or a girl, I'm exclusive (meaning it wouldn't cross my mind to fool around with someone else, I'm NOT polyamorous), when the time comes to choose, I choose girls because my relationships with girls always have been more meaningful and exciting. And I value long term relationships over short-term ones. I've been with my current partner for two years and as long as it works, I don't plan on dumping her (fingers crossed).

So yeah, everyone is different. I don't define it as "sexuality", but as "love life", because if I have no romantic interest or emotional connection with the person, then there's no relationship, or sex, possible from my point of view.

Nya-chan
Stretch discussion 11 May 01:17
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Actually, not half finnish. A quarter. One finnish grand-mother. Hence, blond hair.

Nya-chan
Stretch discussion 11 May 00:45
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Half finnish

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Another interesting sample on the Dengeki site.

And an interview of the author ?

http://asciimw.jp/award/taisyo/comic_interview02.html

(I can't read Japanese, so sue me)

last edited at May 10, 2015 5:46PM

Nya-chan
My Beloved discussion 10 May 17:40
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ayuna can obviously say "I love you" like "nice weather today". Manipulative people are the worst. Satomi is on the way for a world of pain.