Forum › Posts by Megumiaki

Megumiaki
Yuru Yuri discussion 18 Nov 01:42
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

At long last, we've gotten to volume 17! I couldn't be more ready for this!

Megumiaki
Image Comments 17 Nov 01:27
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

@AntagonistChan yeah, that's what I figured it was too. That also means they're like twice as massive as they look, though, so it's not much better.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

And here I thought this would be an Itou Hachi story without a massive age gap couple...so much for that, looks like. (I mean, there's a chance it'll just stay a crush, but I find it unlikely that Itou Hachi would just leave a loli's love for an older woman unrequited.)

last edited at Nov 16, 2019 12:12AM

Megumiaki
Image Comments 15 Nov 23:47
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Xjbsctu

I think they're just 4 individual snapshots.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 08 Nov 23:51
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Eizvdlbu8aalkyx-orig

Left Kanan is a reference to Kanan's recent event UR in All Stars, which is a little too sexy. Not sure if Right Kanan is a reference to anything.

last edited at Nov 8, 2019 11:51PM

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Oh fuck, so they've been killing innocent people this whole time probably, right?

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Am I the only one that gets seriously disturbing vibes from this series? I don't have an issue with most of Itou Hachi's onee-loli works, but this one is different somehow. Something about the scenario makes the Onee-san feel more like a straight-up pedo than the Onee-sans in other works. That extremely detailed list of highly illegal desires she lists off in Chapter 3 doesn't help her case, either.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

There's something so bizarre about seeing that Haruka and Yuu, canonically, have sex. I never thought they'd make it that far.

I was wondering how to express this exact thought, but you did it for me. That was the thing that stood out the most to me in this sequel/follow-up doujin.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

What a blessing, a canon follow-up story...

I wonder if we'll get a continuation of Yuzu and Kaede's story at some point.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Link to the 12 steps they talking about.

I'm surprised it's an actual thing. It's hard to read that page with a straight face.

Megumiaki
Dark Widow discussion 24 Oct 23:26
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I fucking lost it at "Praise the tsun"

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Mio is still upset about the whole ordeal

DUNK THATS ALL I WANTED. SLAM DUNK. GOOD SHIT

you may ask: do i want girls to be sad? no. what i want is for lasting consequences of a hurtful event to be dealt with realistically rather than just overturned in a moment

very good. great. fantastic

I completely agree with Evitron here. Every action has its consequences... i can´t wait for the next chapters...

Ditto. Wounds take time to heal. It's clear now that they both truly love each other, but that cannot and should not simply erase the painful events that brought them to where they are. I look forward to watching them grow and heal together.

Megumiaki
HibiKana discussion 21 Oct 12:17
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

It's okay, it's not gay if you say no homo

Megumiaki
Image Comments 21 Oct 00:28
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
60745754_p6

Zutto hanasanai!!!

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Flexes fingers

Weird flex but okay

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

what's the word in Japanese?Otome? like it could be translated either as maiden or virgin?

Nope. The word used is 処女 (shojo - virgin), not to be confused with the 少女 (shoujo - girl) that's in the title. Technically it can also mean maiden in certain situations, but virgin (as in "hasn't had sex") is the definition used in this manga.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Well damn, the first chapter doesn't do this manga justice. Sure, it's not perfect, but it's way beyond what I had expected. Both characters have developed nicely and become much more likeable already. Now I'm actually looking forward to seeing how their relationship progresses.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 19 Oct 00:41
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Q0uur69

It almost feels like it deserves the Alternate reality tag...

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

What happened, exactly? She didn't die, right?

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

This is my favorite manga of all time. Never before have I encountered a work that has come as close to absolute perfection as Bloom Into You has. When reading the stage play arc, I kept thinking, "This is fucking brilliant." I'm convinced Nakatani-sensei is an actual genius, because the characters and plot are so expertly crafted that I had to wrack my brain for a while in order to even think of a single flaw. The anime adaptation is also superb, and I'm one among many praying that we can make yuri history and get a second season that finishes the story told in the manga. The final chapter is exactly what it needed to be, bringing a satisfying conclusion to every character's story. The time skip caught me off guard (in a good way), though it makes perfect sense in hindsight. I'm super excited to hear more about Sayaka's relationship with Haru-chan in the third light novel when it comes out in the spring.

It's sad saying goodbye to this world and its characters (though hopefully we'll get that second season eventually), but I'm really looking forward to seeing what genius creation Nakatani Nio puts out next.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 08 Oct 00:20
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
36938348_p0

Lmao I love the Monster girl tag on this

last edited at Oct 8, 2019 12:21AM

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

If only the art was any good at all...what a shame.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 28 Sep 01:50
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Eczcfrsvuaamb2a-orig

It's the same pair from that looping GIF by the same artist

Megumiaki
Image Comments 28 Sep 01:45
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Edvhhblxkaed4nu-orig

It's got kind of an old-school manga vibe