Forum › Posts by MagiMaki

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/eden_no_otome_ch04#13

I know I shouldn't...But I kinda want to ship them now. Innocent girl x broken bad girl seems way more interesting than the usual classic yuri pairing with flawless (?) Senpai.

MagiMaki
Alter Suite discussion 06 May 05:16
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

There is the male inferior version of Gudako who everyone except the anime ignores...

This was cute and tsun. Fate pretty much has the same ton of ship options like Touhou, I just don't see that many yuri doujins.

MagiMaki
Tapestry discussion 04 May 19:02
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I agree with the supernatural and the wet stuff. First one wasn't really needed and the sex scenes weren't pleasant to look at. It felt a bit...alien to me. e_e

Meg and a slightly older (child)Liz would have been way cuter.

last edited at May 5, 2018 4:35AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I know it will be a gag manga going nowhere and she only likes little girls (at least in an esthetic way ), but I'll still root for them.

Wish there were more buff female soldiers in my yuri. Or at least more cool, athletic types.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I hope she'll still like her master even if she gets older. Don't really like the thought that she would throw her away in a few years. =o=

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Would be nice if there were a non gross version of those. Always with the yellow rivers and other unpleasant things. e.e

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Why does this need a trigger warning? I get more upset by het in my yuri and I'm pretty much in the same situation as the mc, just worse. =o=

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Yaoi on fire. ewe

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Well, you have to make it clear that they like boys because of reasons. :O They didn't really "really" like to make out with each other.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...I can't even find the raws. x-x

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I love every character. Hopefully there'll be a yuri end. =v=

MagiMaki
Touma-kun discussion 24 Mar 19:39
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Female Prince-like Players are like Pretend male Players, so I don't like them either. It was nice she gave plain girl a chance. =3=

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Cute. =3= Fluffy futa is good, too. A bit short though.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

The yaoi was cute. The yuri...not so much. e-e

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

As I read it, they are in an open relationship for now and spy wants to make enough money for the next step. Doc doesn't want her to get hurt so much, so she picked up this random guy to make her jealous. They seem to meet often, not just when Spy need treatment.

I guess Spy's work made it hard to get together for real because of her fear, so random guy is nothing more than an excuse.

It could be a total lie, too. We do not hear or see anything about him.

"If you'll let yourself be killed, I'll never be your girlfriend :<"

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Sometimes I think yuri must be the worst genre. How often was a plot like this used? e-e

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Bad end. :o

MagiMaki
Citrus discussion 21 Jan 03:27
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It's a bit weird to think that (almost) the entire rich girl cast is yuri, but still has an older financè they'll marry in the future. And they don't seem to be too bothered by it.(?)

As for Mei, I'll expect a fictitious marriage.The guy seems nice enough, way better than the rapy teacher at least.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That's my genre. =w= It even has a bit of subtext (if you use good goggles).

Like a worse version of Murcielago, but still good. xD

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Bondage done right. Cute. =3=<3

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...as a slice of life manga, it was ok. But the yuri got very light after the first few chapters. There wasn't much chemestry to work with, but a friendzone-end is still a bit boring.

Haru was so genki and cute. =3=

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Isn't the "it's just a phase, she'll grow up soon" trope a typical japanese adult thing? Gay men are seen as funny because of tv shows, but women are seen as childish...

Anyway, I like Ena a lot. Every edgy character needs a down-to-earth girl. ^o^

last edited at Jan 14, 2018 12:48AM

MagiMaki
Image Comments 10 Jan 14:58
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
66521889_p8

More Juri Yuri please. ^o^

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Puke Kiss, yay...

last edited at Jul 9, 2019 12:55AM